Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Hades Girl [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The New Hades Girl [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

I make my way into the Hera cabin, feeling uneasy in this new environment. I liked it way better at home, and this place a=only made me miss my mom more. I mean, Hera was the goddess of motherhood, practically the mother of the gods, and now I was staying in her cabin.

I scanned the cabin for my brother, one of the only good things in my life now. Dylan and my dad were all that were left now, and I was "wearing my dad" around my neck right now. I just needed to tell Dylan the news. I was a Hades girl.

Before I could find him, a shadow loomed above me, I turned around quickly, reaching for my necklace. "Who's there?" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I walk in with Dylan. We walk up behind a girl, who probably wasn't much younger than me. She was almost as pale as me too. I think we scared her because she turned around and pretty much yelled in our faces.

I couldn't say anything, my voice was caught up in my throat. I don't know what I was expecting exactly, but being yelled at wasn't part of it. I stood awkwardly next to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I shrug at Kat. "Hey, Risa!" I laugh, using her nickname. "Miss me?" I joke, wrapping Marisa into a hug.

"Gah! Dylan, get off of me!" I squirm out of Dylan's grasp and sigh. He was getting stronger. I guess that was good, but it would make the frequent hugs he gave me all the more painful.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

"Wow. You guys look... nothing alike." I look back and forth between the two of them. I couldn't decide if they were really related, or if Dylan was just messing with me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 pm

I shrug, a flashy smile on my face. "We get that a lot." Messing up Marisa's hair I turn back to Kat, Forcing Marisa to put out her hand. "Marisa, this is Kat. Kat, this is Marisa."

I pull back, not wanted to shake Kat's hand, but Dylan is stronger. "Ugh, gods Dylan," I whisper, so Kat can't hear me. I wasn't into meeting new people. I didn't think Dylan was either,but who knew?
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm

I shook Marisa's hand nervously. It didn't seem like she liked me very much. "Um, n-nice to m-meet you." I look down feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:11 pm

I angrily raise an eyebrow. "Come on Risa. Just be nice." I pull Marisa back to me and keep her there, not giving in to her squirming.

"I'm sorry Kat," I whisper nervously. I had gotten off on teh wrong foot, and Dylan was too strong. I give in and just stand there, feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

"It's, uh, okay" I say playing with my ring. "I Understand. Meeting new people is... difficult." I look up ans smile nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm

"You wouldn't believe how hard it is for me. I think it has something to do with my dad. So, Kat, who's your god parent?" I look at Kat, though I wasn't familiar enough with all of the gods and goddesses to know.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm

"My dad is Erebus." I look back at my ring and smile a little. " Have you... you ever met your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I look at Kat with sad eyes. "Well could say that. He left me this sword." I point to my necklace, knowing it would confuse Kat, and even Dylan. Of course, a necklace isn't a sword. But Elpis, my sword, wasn't an ordinary sword.

"Um . . . That's not weird . . . " I say quietly, examining Marisa's new necklace.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

I look at both of them confused. "So how does it work?" I was somewhat familiar with strange weapons. I mean, I hadn't met many people with a ring that turns into a sword. But this was the first I'd ever heard of a necklace being able to turn into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 pm

I take off my necklace, pressing the center of the cross. Quickly, it opened up into a full sized, Stygian Iron, fighting machine. "Ha!" i say proudly, slashing the air. I loved my sword.

"Well, I've never met my dad. He's never tried to contact me either." I sadly look down. It wasn't too bad, though. I didn't really care about being the son of a god, except that it brought super cool powers, along with being able to call yourself a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

"Wow, that's really cool Marissa!" I look at over at Dylan sympathetically. "I've never met my dad either. He gave this ring to my mom and made her promise to give it to me on my tenth birthday." I take off my ring and it turns into my celestial bronze sword Mauro. "It comes in handy." I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm

My eyes widen. "Nice!" I start to shuffle around the cabin, looking for something. Soon I find it, my double sided, aerodynamic blade. 'Here's my weapon."

I eye Dylan's blade suspiciously, finding it's two sides more dangerous than my sword, that which sucks out anythings life. "Dylan! Be careful with that!" I snap, agitated.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

"Woah! That is quite the weapon." I say, clearly impressed. "But we should probably put these away before there's an accident." I put Mauro back on my finger.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I laugh once, putting a lot of effort into it. "Accident? Please. You have ADHD, don't you Kat?" I ask, knowing the answer.

My eyes light up when I realize what she is up to. "Marisa, no." I keep my words short and to the point. I didn't like this idea. Marisa would hurt someone for sure!
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"Yes, of course. But I don't fight people I just met." I smirk. "Unless they give me reason to."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

"Well," I say, examining my surroundings and holding my sword behind my back. "Did you ever wonder why?" I am walking back and forth by now. A faint, evil, Hades smile is taking over my face.

"Marisa, no." My face is red. I couldn't believe her! She wasn't doing this. No, it was NOT allowed. She was insane.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 pm

I raise my eyebrow at her. "What... exactly are you asking me?" I take my ring off just in case she tries anything.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 am

"Did you ever imagine that you have ADHD for a reason?" I ask. Then, I swing my sword up and bring it down. I wasn't aiming to hurt her, just to see how fast she would react. I needed to test out my fighting skills as well. Even though I couldn't block, if it was a life-threatening situation I bet I could.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 pm

"Well," I intercept her sword with my own. "I was told that ADHD helps with battle skills." I didn't really want to do this. But if she wanted a fight, she was going to get one.
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

I walk into the Hera cabin, knowing faint echoes of their old conversation. "Haha! A FIGHT! Ooh this aughta be good!'' Hoping for a good and nice, friendly fun. "The Son of Hades is here!" I announce. I am not the type of person to be nervous or shy, so I pull out Thanatos, which, in ancient greek means Death. This is my favorite pass-time. Besides of course, Shadow Passing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

--Chase--*Almost cries. Sorry touchy name*-- You must make a character first. I'm sorry, but you can't roleplay yet. And read the rules. You can't be a Hades kid until you reach 500 posts and an Admin approves.--

"I don't want a fight," I say, backing down. "I just wanted you to know. There is a reason we're different!" I shout with an insane laugh going along with it. I sounded absolutely crazy, absolutely like my father.

Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm

I put Mauro back on my finger. I start to back away from Marissa, trying to decide if she's just trying to scare me or if she actually is crazy. I continue to back up until my back is against the wall of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hades Girl [OPEN]   The New Hades Girl [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Hades Girl [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: