Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Zeus Girl (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Zeus Girl (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Harper trudged up Half-Blood Hill. Once she got to the top, she couldn't believe her eyes. There were boys with hooves for feet, and kids with swords. I'm one of them, she thought, Wow, just wow.

She was a bit nervous to introduce herself. Everyone looked half dead, or covered in injuries. So do they get attacked by monsters that often? Is that what Harper will be like after a while. She shuddered at the thought.

She just stood around, awkwardly, eying the camp. She tried to make eye contact, but everyone just ran off like someone was injured. Which was probably true. Was anyone going to come along and say 'Hi' at least?
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Sam eventually left the infirmary-there was hardly anything he could do for the wounded. He went for a solitary run through camp like he often did, eventually coming to Half-Blood Hill. There a girl waited-she looked like a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Some camper came up. At this point, she barely knew what she was doing, so she asked, "Errr... where am I supposed to go?" she blushed, for sounding so stupid and clueless.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Sam looked at the girl. He sized her up, and then grunted. "New camper? Go to the Big House-it's the distinctive building over there." Sam pointed out the Big House among the camp buildings. "We've just gone through a battle, so there's a lot of wounded, if you haven't noticed."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm

She was shocked. A battle? That's a bit scary. She shrugged, and perked up, "So the big house is that big house over there?" she asked, pointing to the big house. That sounded so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Sam smirked. "Yeah, it's pretty self-explanatory. Chiron, our head centaur, stays in the Big House. He'll bring you up to speed."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

"Kay, then," she said. Without much else to say, she added, "Thanks, see you around." She walked away from the hill, and over to the big house.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

"Yep," Sam muttered. He watched the girl jog off, then continued back towards the camp. What else was going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Girl (Open)   The Zeus Girl (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zeus Girl (Open)
Page 1 of 1