Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Destiny laid on a bed, in a light coma like she was in a very deep sleep but more peacful around her there were boxes of cookies and a chair which was empty at the moment. Just the red headed girl, Aslo her ribs were wrapped many of them broken and a bandage was wrapped around her arm. Her simblings came a went, to see if any progress past. No so far.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Des looked peaceful. Zan thought as she kissed her sister's forehead. It was Zan who technically saved Des's life. Zan gently set a package of cookies down on the table next to her as a tear slipped down Zan's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Penelope limped into the infirmary. She winced as she put pressure on her now broken leg. The bone was sticking through her skin. She sat down, letting her leg rest on the ground. She looked up at Roxanne with a crooked grin. "Hey. I'm doing well, how about you?" she asked curiously.
Johnny rushed into the infirmary. "Why is my entire family injured? Dang it guys!" he said, obviously frustrated that most of the campers were badly injured.
Penelope shook her head, shakily rising to her feet. "I'm fine. Besides I'm not here for me," she said. She looked at Roxanne with a suddenly serious expression. "Where's Des?" she asked, her voice cracking a bit at the thought of her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

"Damn, girl. Yeah...I don't do broken bones. I do blood and wounds." Zan explained while rubbing the back of her neck. She glanced at Johnny and frowned, "Where are your injuries?" She asked. Johnny wasn't even a full grown guy. Yet he went into battle and came out perfectly fine. How fair was that? Not.
Wesley flew into the room his wife was in, naturally Nay was following him. Wesley's skin went pale when he saw Penelope's leg. "Gah..." He said right before he hit the floor passed out. Nay grinned and nudged his brother's rib cage with his foot. "I think he's dead...let's poke 'im!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Johnny is to pretty to get hurt
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Johnny pointed acussingly at his mother. "It's her fault! She took the stupid blow from that chimera for me! Dang it, mom!" he said, feeling infurriated. He clutched his head and sank down in a nearby chair. He looked up with sad blue eyes. "It's my fault. I should be hurt, not you!" he said sadly.
Penelope reached out, smacking Johnny upside the head. "You should be four, not sixteen. I feel fine, and you need to learn how to swear," she said, shaking her head. Penelope turned her gaze to Nay and Wesley and rolled her eyes. "Hey Nay, mind getting me a towel so I can try and stop this bleeding?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 pm

"You should be four, not sixteen. I feel fine, and you need to learn how to swear,"

3 things

1. Teaching a four year old to swear? Bad Momma
2. leave him with Roxanne more he'll pick up somethings
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8enzt3JP-I
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:02 am

"Uh...sure." Nay said shuffling unsure of himself into the other room. To his confusion the towels were not there. Not in the towel cabinet. Why were the towels not in the towel cabinet? What the hell?! Nay begun to hyperventilate. He rushed into the room with Penelope and the dead/passed out Wes. "I can't find the towels!" He exclaimed breathing hard.
Zan snorted from her post. "You are as stupid as everyone says you are." She said smacking his cheeks with both hands. She rolled her eyes and jogged into the room. The towel was resting lightly on the sink. Pretty-boy...Zan thought as she tossed the towel to Penelope. Zan kicked Wesley in the ribs, not too hard. "Get up, pretty-boy number 2." Wesley stirred but moaned and didn't get up. Zan couldn't resist another eye-roll. Zan glanced at her nephew. "Yeah...your mother is right about a few things. Hey if you come to one of our signature Zeus/Hermes poker nights you'll learn some words most sailors don't know." She grinned and wiped drippy smudged eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

Penelope pressed the towel to her leg. After doing so she bent down, gently stroking Wesley's cheek. "Honey, I'm fine. It's not like I've never been hurt before I gave birth, believe me....this is nothing compared to that," she said with a laugh. She then shot Roxanne a glare. "Not until he's twenty-seven," she said, narrowing her eyes.
Johnny slumped down into the chair and clutched his head. "Why did you dive in front of me like that..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

"Pfft. Twenty-seven? Please...I'm only..." Zan's jaw tightened. How old was she again? Like...19? Right? Something around that area. Zan shrugged it off. "I'm 18-21." She grinned. It was bad that she couldn't remember how old she was.
Wesley's warm icey green eyes flluttered open as he sat up. "My son will not be subjected to the torment of poker night." Zan snorted. "You just got your big-boy pants in a bunch because you lost forty bucks at the last game. Speaking of which. Pay up." Nay grinned as Wesley handed twenty dollars into Zan's open hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 am

Penelope arched an eyebrow. "You lost that much? I need to shoe you how to okay correctly. Last time I played I won thirty bucks. Of course, it got burnt to a crisp the next day because my cabin mates can't seem to understand to stop zapping my pillows!" she exclaimed with a wide grin.
Johnny rose to his feet. "How can you be happy?! Your femur is snapped in half and sticking out of your leg! That should have been me! Not you!" he snapped, his blue eyes blazing.
Penelope narrowed her eyes. "Listen here Johnny Macbeth O'Neil. I will not have you saying things like that. If I want to throw myself at a chimera to protect you then I'm going to do it, dammit. And you want to know why? It's because you are my son. I'd never forgive myself if you got hurt. And if it'll make you feel any better I'll have your father beat you up before tge next battle," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 am

~I thought of something funny for Wes to say...BUT I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING ENOUGH TO SAY IT...xD
Wesley had a frustrated expression on his face as he threw (-giggle-) his hands up into the air with exasperation. "I'm glad to be the butt of all the jokes around here!" He exclaimed. Zan stared for a few moments and then burst out laughing. She didn't know why, really. It was just the way he said that. It was entirely true though; Wesley was the butt of many inside jokes between Zan and Penelope. Was? No, is. She rolled onto the floor as tears streamed from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am

Penelope looked over at Wesley with a grin. "I wasn't kidding," she said, jabbing a thumb over at Johnny. She kept her goofy grin a moment before she sighed, shaking her head. "Hey, Roxanne. Do you jar nough energy to make it so I can at least walk? I don't think these two are ever going to forgive me if I have a bone sticking out of my leg for the rest of my life," she said, running her fingers through her red hair.
ooc: I missed my little red head x3 Why did we ever get rid of this family? They're so fun to roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:44 am

Destiny was dreaming, not competely unware of what was going on. In her dream she was lying on a soft cloud only it was a thunder cloud and thunder and lighting fluttered past her, cool and wet. As she ly their she could hear noisy neighbors aruging below her, she spread whipcream over a warm chocolate chip cookie when a crash was she twicthed on side her fist closing and opening once slowly then she was sucked into her dream again. She ate her cookie.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am

~I AM SOOO NOT SOBER RIGHT NOW. xD You missed what I said on the c-box. I was like, "HUGS BEFORE DRUGS. I said that backwards once, to a cop. I wasn't even drunk either. That's the sad part."
Zan was just rolling around on the floor laughing so hard she wasn't making a sound. Wesley glared at her. Nay was also laughing quite hard. He lay back on the floor next to Zan. They continued to laugh. Zan took a breath and could barely contain herself as she managed to get out. "Wesley-" Zan let out another round of laughter, "Wesley the butt!" She whooped as Nay's eyes were wide with laughter. Wesley shook his head and continued to glare. "I hate you guys.." He muttered under the uncontrollable laughter. Nay at least tried to be good. "I'm sorry, Wesley the butt! I got the giggles!" His laughter echoed off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 am

Penelope shook her head. "Come on guys, give poor Wesley a break," she said. She rose to her feet. She quickly felt a large wave of pain run up her leg as she moved. Penelope winced, sucking in a breath and tightening her jaw. She hastily sat back down, shooting Roxanne a pleading look. "Healing? Please? This hurts more than it did ten minutes ago, and that's usually not a good thing," she said. She quickly grabbed Wesley's hand, both to give her something to clutch onto, and because of the fact that he was being horribly mocked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am

"HOly crap! She grabbed the butt!" Nay whooped. Zan's smile instantly went away. She groaned, "I told you...I don't do bones. For some reason...I-SCREW IT. I'll try. For you and the Butt's sake." Wesley would have punched her. Except for the slight fact that she could probably kill him. Zan closed her eyes and touched a finger to the bone. The actual bone and did her thing.
~I didn't feel like type out what she did...xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

Penelope could feel the bone painfully moving back into place. After she thought it was done, she rose to her feet. She winced a bit, but hobbled to a cabinet and pulled out some thread, a needle, and some other first aide supplies. "I think you moved it back into place. But it still feel broken. I'll do the rest myself," she said. Her gave flickered upward and she smiles weakly. "Thanks. And please stop calling my husband a butt," she said with a small chuckle. Penelope turned to her leg, examining the large gash left by the bone. She thread the needle and slowly closed up the wound, quickly giving herself make-shift stitches. She took gauze and taped a bit to the wound after she had finished cleaning it. She then wrapped her leg in thick bandage that would be a substitute for a cast. "That should do. Hopefully I'll be able to find some gifted Apollo healer befor the next battle so I can fight," she said.
Penelope rose to her feet again. She put a bit of weight on her bad leg and shrugged. "Not too bad. I should probably use crutches, but I hate those things.." she said, waving a dismissive hand. Her blue gaze turned to Wesley and she smiled. "Hi. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a butt," she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 am

Destiny's dream faded out and then changed but this was a memory, a large hound toppled over on a young blond guy, her eyes streamed in thte dream but she rushed forward alittle quicker, but she didn't move, she stood there in shock, her eyes blured in her dream but in real life she jerked and both here and in her dream she screamed, a scream she been holding in for months. Her blue eyes flew open then shut again. A shock of pain seized her and she stoped screaming and drifted back into unconsiness.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 am

Johnny jumped at the sound of his aunt's scream. He walked over to her side with a sad look in his eyes. "Aunt Des?" he asked curiously. He felt as his mother hobbled to his side.
Penelope quickly rushed to her sister's side, as quickly as a gimp could rush. "Destiny? Des?" she asked, as though that would help at all. She looked over at Roxanne then back at her sister. Why did this stuff have to happen?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am

~xD Why did we get rid of this family? Heh. They need a daughter that's like Wesley now.
"DES!" Zan screamed and flew to her sister's bedside.
"I know that...my brother is going to die a painful death tomorow." Wesley glared at his brother. Nay merely snorted. "What are you gonna do? Sing me to sleep and then draw on my face?" Nay snorted again. Wesley drew his arm back and snapped it forward hearing a satisfying crunch as blood dripped from Nay's nose. "You hit me!" Nay exclaimed tackling Wesley and soon their were rolling on the floor punching and kicking and biting each other. Zan stomped her foot and thunder shook the building. "Quit that." She hissed kicking Nay and kicking Wes. "Go back to your corners, dogs."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 am

Penelope grabbed Wesley's hand and pulled him over to Des's bed side. "Not you. You stay, Nay, go in your corner," she said, keeping her gaze on her sister. She fearfully clutched Wesley's hand, turning her sad gaze to him briefly. She then looked over at Roxanne, opening her mouth to speak. When she found no words came to her mind she closed it again.
ooc: Oh God xD Then you're roleplaying her if they're having a daughter. I plan on killing two characters any way...so I'll have room for both Penelope and Johnny again if we are going to do that.

Colby, can I just say....
If I was in a room with a person in a comma and they suddenly woke up, screamed at the top of their lungs, then fell back into a comma then I think I'd pee my freaking pants xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 am

The only thing keeping me from asking if they have balls somtimes is that fact that Johnny is there.

Destiny heard voices like she was under a blanket and couldn't find the way to get out of it. She felt her fingers curl and losen in the pain the waffeled over her in waves. light strong. She heard to aurgeing and felt the urge to scream again just to hear quite but she could open her mouth she couldn't move othewr then her fist.

@Angel I'd scream and run out and never go in there again alone
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 am

~I laughed so hard at that...I think I might've actually peed my pants. I have to go look. What should we name their daughter? I was thinking...Bernadette. xD
Roxanne closed her eyes and gave her sister's hand a reassuring squeeze. Her eyes flew open, "Oh did I tell you I got a new boyfriend?" She asked Penelope. Her eyes were slightly vacant and had a milky glaze over them. It was odd. Like Zan wasn't even paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 am

~I would've been like screaming along with it just for the helluvait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)   Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny in a Coma (Open to Zeus kids)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next