Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] Empty
PostSubject: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 am

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily,
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make,
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use,
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake,

Flann had heard a scream come from his cabin and he knew what this meant. Letting the control of his powers go, he felt the electric charge he normally managed to keep hidden and locked away where it wouldn't affect anyone burst free. The strong current ran all over his skin. Blue electricity started to spark from his long silver sword as he ran for his Cabin. He saw enemy demigods laughing gleefully. The nice Flann was gone. He was replaced by someone who was filled with white-hot anger. He grabbed one of the demigods and let his current run at a very high frequency. The demigod was electrocuted at Flann's touch. This was hard to do a lot so he now turned it down and anything that touched Flann now would conduct only enough to knock a demigod out for around a minute or 5. Enough for Flann. He burst into the Cabin shouting, "Adelaide?! ARE YOU IN HERE?" he shouted at the top of his lungs very worried about his dear sister. Flann let the current spread out through the metal in the floors to keep the area around him clear for a while so he could find his siblings hoping no-one was inside. He looked around at his already destroyed cabin and sighed, poor Adelaide. He slashed at a monster which attacked him. He let the electricity run to his sword as he struck the monster. It helped like Flann hoped. He smiled as the monster crashed down and exploded into golden dust as he hit the floor.

words: 2 0 6 || tags: cabinleaders || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 am

the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] Tumblr_m804dd4eVu1rcd9wuo1_500

Adelaide had heard that Kronos was attacking camp again, and she had heard it was her cabin. She sprinted halfway across camp to see her nightmares come true. Her cabin was torn down. Reduced to rubble. She ran towards it, trying to get under the rocks and everything. All of her stuff was gone. The only remainder of Alec. They ha packed his stuff and were about to move it to the attic, but she volunteered to keep it. She couldn't sleep without that one jacket. It was like a child's blankie for her. Her last reminder of him. Gone. She let out a sob and continued running towards the cabin. Her heart felt heavy and she felt sick. Tears welled up in her eyes and she just let loose of herself. 

"No! This isn't happening. It's all a dream!" she whispered to herself. She knew this was a dream. The gods were just fooling around with her. It wasn't real. It couldn't be. Why couldn't she have been there? She should've died. Then she would've been able to see Alec again. 

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] Tumblr_m9bkfmMaZt1rrix1f

Will heard the smashing sounds and bolted to the Zeus cabin. Though he'd felt crushed when he wasn't allowed to run for Cabin leader again, he still loved and respected his siblings. Will threw on his armor, the buttons and straps clanking against each other and shouted, "Adelaide!" His eyes were wide and full of fear and sweat poured off his body from his previous work out session. Overall he felt good, though. Anyways, Will's gaze darted around the cabin, looking for the cabin leader. When he spotted her, he frowned. "Adel!" He shouted, running over to her and sliding down next to her on his knees. "Adelaide, honey, please listen to me," the ex-cabin leader whispered. "You have to be strong for our cabin... Flann can't do this on his own," he gave her a hopeful smile. "You have to be strong.. you can't let your siblings see you break. If they see their cabin leader down, they'll follow your lead. You're our leader now. You have to do this. There's no backing out now..." he said, his dark eyes shining with seriousness.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm

((time to kill off morgan heehee))

Morgan stumbled through her cabin, trying to maneuver on her crutches. Just a few days ago, she had gotten into a car crash with her mother and had lost mobility in her left leg. The change would most likely be permanent, but Morgan hadn't cared. Not as long as she could still move, and she still had her life. Her mother hadn't been so lucky. She had died in the crash, and though she would never admit it, the daughter of Zeus hadn't shed a tear. She had mostly been simply shutting herself off from the rest of her cabin, which included Will.

Seeing him across the cabin, Morgan mustered a small smile. Through the chaos, he still made her feel hopeful. Though she would likely never be able to run again, and she would always have to have walking assistance, she felt happy. Manticores were attacking, and Morgan was feeling pleased with her poor excuse for a life. Suddenly, Morgan stumbled back and nearly tripped.

A manticore had set it's sights on her boyfriend. The only thing that really mattered anymore. The person she loved. "Will!" she shouted, her voice strained. Her eyebrows scrunched together, and she fought against her disability, doing her best to sprint across the space between them. She was slow, and just as she reached Will, the monster swung, too. It hit her instead of crashing into the grandson of Zeus. She cringed and crumpled into a ball on the ground, holding her stomach as it bled. The manticore wouldn't leave, so Morgan kicked out with her good leg, though it logged the spike deeper into her stomach. If she hadn't been doomed before she surely was now.

The manticore evaporated into dust at her kick, but she couldn't focus. Her vision had grown blurry. Maroon blood soaked through her shirt. She wouldn't call out. It wasn't that she couldn't. It felt no worse than getting hit square with a rock in her side. Still, she knew there was poison coursing through her system. "Why..." she moaned, keeping her eyes open so as not to lose her grip. She was going to fight her way out of death. She struggled to sit up but couldn't, and let out a loud screech.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

As soon as Hannah had heard of the attack on her cabin, she rushed towards it, killing whatever moved on the way there. She sprinted inside, just in time to hear one of her half sisters screech, and rushed towards her. They weren't especially close, but family is family. When she rushed to her side she wasn't sure what to do, so decided to just defend her.She let her iPod go to her spea in her hand, and lunged it at a nearby monster, and ducked a swing from an enemy. She let electicity run down the wire into her assailant, but the boy seemed to take it without flinching. Hannah cursed, and deflected another blow from who seemed to be her evil halfsibling. A spark flewfrom her hair, and she grimaced, and was finally able to drive her spear through the follower of kronos' stomach.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 am

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily,
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make,
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use,
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake,

Flann saw Will and smiled at him. He loved Will like a brother, he was an amazing guy who was an amazing cabin leader. He heard Morgan scream and he screamed her name as well, he turned his head and just saw her falling to the floor. Dead. He knew she was dead. He could see it, he could feel it. Anger exploded out of Flann. Electricity run out of every pore of his body and spread through the Cabin passing his siblings attacking all the monsters. He wasn't just angry anymore. Even furious wouldn't cover or express how he felt. He cut one monster down after another blinded by his pain of losing his sister. It seemed so unreal there was only 10 of them left. 10 Zeus kids, they were the smallest cabin by far and probably would remain to be. This wasn't a bad thing though, it meant that they were all close and loved each other more than family if that was even possible.

words: 1 6 6 || notes: wow that was crap || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]   the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the seige of zeus [open, zeusies please post!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: