Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies [ML]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Oppies [ML] Tumblr_m6efmbqM7s1rrf9sa

Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life 'til we're dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,
This one's a fighter

Nicole felt so embarrassed. Gods. Damn you Mother Nature. Nicole quickly grabbed some "womanly products", not even caring what kind she bought She just wanted to get out of there. Nicole just hoped that no one who she knew saw her here. That would make the situation even more embarrassing. Nicole brushed a small piece of hair that had fallen out of her updo behind her ear, quickly turning around.

Or course, Nicole being Nicole, she bumped into someone, causing her to drop all of her things to the ground along with the strangers. Nicole fell on her back, hitting her head on the tile floor. "Okay ow," Nicole said, rubbing the back of her head as she sat up slowly. Nicole didn't even get to see who the person was.

outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever and
ever

Oppies [ML] Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500
Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel runs into the camp store straight to the food section. His secret stash was running low, way low and he needed more. Otherwise, World War 3 was going to be starting. Well it wouldn't be that bad, but it would be bad. He grabs a basket, and starts shoving food into it. Fruit Roll Ups, Doritos, Cheese-Its, Oreos, Wheat Thins, all of it he was shoving into his basket.

Daniel turns around and notices the sale on snack cakes. He grabs several boxes of Ding-Dongs, Zebra Cakes, Ho-Hos, and all of that good stuff and places them in the basket. He then looks down at his basket, it was getting full, but he could fit more. He makes his way over to the candy section, and starts throwing candy into his basket. Twizzlers, Skittles, Snickers, Twix, all of it he was adding.

Once his basket is full, Daniel turns around to head to check out. He hoped he had enough money, otherwise he'd have to run and get more. At just that moment, a girl bumps into him. Daniel falls to the ground, hitting his back and head on a shelf. That wasn't the worst part, the fall caused his basket to spill. All of his stuff was mixed in with the girls, er women products.

Daniel begins to gather his stuff togather, and shove it in his basket He was ebing carefull, not to grab any of the girls stuff. That would just be awkward. He looks up at the girl, and blinks. "Sorry? I wasn't paying a lot of attention to where I was going"he says as he shoves a jumbo back of Gummy Worms into his basket.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Nicole finally saw who she had bumped into and mixed all her products together with. He cheeks burned when she saw it was a guy. Oh dear gods. Could this day get any worse? Nicole just nodded and quickly put her things back into her basket. But, Nicole couldn't help but smile as she realized how much food the guy was getting.

"That's a lot of food," Nicole commented, finally looking the guy in the eyes and gods did he have nice eyes. The boy's eyes were a nice blue. A really nice blue. Nicole didn't want to look away from the boy's eyes either, but she did. Nicole stood up, looking down at the boy.

"Uh, sorry for bumping into you. I'm just very clumsy," Nicole told the boy before walking away rather quickly. Well, that was embarrassing. Nicole looked over her shoulder at the boy again, not really looking where she was going. Nicole ran into a freaking pole, dropping everything again and falling on her back again. Nicole just covered her face in her hands and rolled over. "Oh my gods!" Nicole yelled into her hands, feeling even more embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Oppies [ML] Tumblr_m3orp8SXg01rv64o2o1_500
Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel shoves the last of his food into the basket, which just happened to be a indivual sized box of Lucky Charms. He then stands slowly, careful to not spill his basket again. If he spilled the damn basket one more time, he would not be a happy camper. He then looks over at the girl, and smiles lightly. "Oh I forgot to mention, I'm Daniel"he says softly. Oh gods, she was beautiful.

Just then Daniel watches as she gets, up and then falls again. He rushes over, and bends down next to her. "Oh gods, are you okay? Do you need help, ice?"he asks starting to panic. Daniel always panics when people get hurt. The reason why is he never knows what to do. He bits his lip and nervously looks over her.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Nicole's cheeks grew red as the boy came back. Oh gods no. Nicole sat up, rubbing her head. Her hair was in her face to hide her embarrassment. Great, she just embarrassed herself in front of a cute guy. Not something she wanted to do. Nicole looked up the boy. At least she knew his name. Daniel. Nicole couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm used to falling an I'm a huge klutz," Nicole said to Daniel, smiling lightly at him. Nicole couldn't help but think but think of how blue his eyes were. Like, really nice. "You have nice eyes," Nicole suddenly said, not even thinking. Then, Nicole realized what she said. She shook her head and started picking up her things again. "S-sorry about that. I tend to blurt things out and uh, yeah," Nicole said to Daniel, feeling so nervous.

Nicole finished putting her things back in her basket and looked into Daniel's eyes again, smiling once more. "Nice to met you Daniel. I'm Nicole," Nicole told him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel looks at Nicole, a concerned look growing on his face. He really hoped she was okay. He also hoped she wasn't lying about being okay. Lying about being okay, is not a cool thing. Besides, Daniel hates liars, and lies, and lying. Why can't the world be full of truth? Ugh, he needs to shut up and stop being so monk like.

Daniel smile slightly once he knows she okay. He stands slowly, and holds his hand out to her. He then looks around, hm the store was suprisingly empty. He figured a lot of campers got stuff outside of camp. He normally does that, but he was running low on his food stash. So he had come to the camp store to replinish it.

"Well Nicole, I'm glad your okay"Daniel says with a small smile. He then looks down at his basket. Oh gods he couldn't wait to eat all of this. He then looks over at the soda. Daniel then looks back at Nicole. "Could you grab a pack of water, and a pack of Dr.Pepper for me? My hands are kind of full"he says. Shat, how was he going to get all of this to his cabin. He hated to ask for help, but he might have too.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Nicole smiled at Daniel, taking his hands to stand up. She looked around for the drinks. Nicole really wouldn't mind helping Daniel out. It's not like she had anything to do later. Nicole didn't really have a lot of friends. Or a boyfriend. She did have one, but he sorta just left her in the dust. Nicole was pretty hurt over it and still hurt a bit, but she knew she would get over it.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do later," Nicole told Daniel, still smiling. She reached over and grabbed a pack of water and a pack of coke. Nicole wondered a bit about the things she had to buy. Oh well. She was going to buy it anyway. Nicole looked back up into Daniel's beautiful blue eyes and blinked..

"Why so much food? It's enough to feed an army," Nicole teased Daniel, hoping he wouldn't get offended. Nicole just liked to make people laugh. She knew laughter was the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel smiles, and walks over to the counter. He sets the basket down on the counter. He then reaches into his pocket and hands the cashier a handful of drachmas. Daniel starts to put his food into various bags. When he's done he looks back at his stuff, there was a lot. He then looks over to Nicole and smiles lightly. "Thanks for getting those for me"he says softly.

Daniel then looks at the bags again. He picks up the two large paper bags full of his food, he then looks back at Nicole. "Would you mind helping me to my cabin with these?"he asks quietly. He then blushes, hearing her question about his food. "Oh I just like to keep a supply, in case something ever happens"he says quietly. It was stupid, he knew that.

The truth is, Daniel is secreatly afraid that something will happen and there won't be enough food. That is part of the reason he keeps a stockpile, the other reason? He gets hungry a lot, and he likes to eat. This way he can eat whenever he needs too.

Daniel walks over to the door, and opens it. He holds it open for his foot, and waits for Nicole to walk through. He then follows her out of the door. "To the Hera cabin!"he says to her. Daniel then starts to walk towards the Hera cabin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oppies [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML]   Oppies [ML] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies [ML]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: