Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes, not sure whether he enjoyed getting the attention from two girls, one of which being his girlfriend. "My boyfriend is even better." Kyle joined in grinning before frowning, realizing what he had said. "Wait...forget I just said that." He laughed. He lowered the hand that had been in front of Sophia's lap to around her waist, both of his arms pulling her back against him gently. "Love you." He mumbled into her ear before blushing, remembering Nicole.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Sophia couldn't help but raise an eyebrow atKyle. "You have a boyfriend?" Sophia asked Kyle grinning. Sophia could hear Nicole laugh lightly as Kyle mumbled the three words in Sophia's ear. "I love you too," Sophiasaid to Kule back, not asshemed or embarrassed to tell her boyfriend that she loved hi in front of Nicole.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Kyle laughed, still blushing but the colour was fading from his cheeks, thank Gods. "Yeah I have a boyfriend. Have you met him? His name is..." He thought of the first person that came into his head, one of his best friends. "Mitchell Sharp from the Apollo cabin. I love him so much." He sighed with a stupid grin. "Jokes, obviously." Kyle added, leaning in to kiss Sophia on the cheek, fully aware that Nicole was standing rikght there.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Nicole couldn't help but laugh. "Yesand I'm pretty sure he loves you so much too," Nicole teased back, smiling. Nicole rolled her eyes when Sophia smiled and kissed Ky,e on the lips. "IfI wanted to see people make out I'd be wi my boyfriend," Nicole teased again, laughing as Sophia pulled away blushing.

-How could people not? You are still pretty though xD Omg it would have been funny if Mitch had walked him when Kyke said that xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm

~ Thanks Greek, means a lot to me xD. You're really pretty as well. What a wonderful idea, I like the way you think ~

Kyle laughed, about to continue kissing Sophia with a grin at Nicole when someone burst through the doors to the cabin. He had expected it to be one of his brothers so he was pretty suprised when his friend Mitchell burst through the door, having apparently heard what Kyle had said about him. "Hey Mitch-" Kyle grinned, stopping when Mitchell jumped on the sofa next to him., kissing Kyle on the cheek. "Oh Gods, I'm crazy about you too Kylie-Boo! How long have you felt this way?!" Mitchell grinned, trying to be serious but Kyle could tell he was messing around.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Both Sophia and Nicole shared a look before busting out in laughter. Nicole leaned against the wall for support while Sophia leaned against Kyle for support. "Don't you love his yummylicious hazel eyes?" Nicole asked Mitch, sliding against the wall laughing. Nicole barely noticed as her sleeve rolled up, revealing her scars.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Mitchell and Kyle laughed with the girls, Kyle blushing a bright crimson colour again. "Oh shut up, stupid." Kyle rolled his eyes, pushing Mitchell off the sofa. Mitchell crawled across the cold floor, leaning against the wall by Nicole, seeing her scars. He quickly pulled her sleeve back down for her before anyone noticed. "I swear, you make another move on me and I will let Chris put make-up on you and we will lock you in the Aphrodite cabin." Kyle laughed, loving his circle of friends. "Hey, you said I was your boyfriend first!" Mitchell grinned defencivly, his English accent sounding thicker than normal.. "But If you do that, I will set Keller on you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Nicole sent a quick thank you to Mitch with her eyes, still laughing a bit. "Looks like your gonna have company Soph," Nicole laughed, teasing Sophia. Nicole couldn't help but laugh again as Sophia groaned, resting her head on Kyle's shoulder.

Sophia groaned, still smiling a bit. "Not another sibling! Mitch, good luck trying to get past my sisters. Or my brothers. They will probably go crazy for you and tear off your clothes," Sophia told Mitch smiling. Sophia shared a look with Nicole and they both started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Kyle burst out laughing again at Sophia's comment. "Oh, Chris has already done that to you, hasn't he you stupid English boy!"!" He teased, lying as Chris was like, the straightest guy ever. "Yeah, he did but his girlfriend wasn't too happy about it." Mitchell joked back, both of them doing what they normally did when they just spoke sarcastic comments to eachother. It was even funner when the whole gang was together but, what can you do? "Who is she anyway?" Kyle frowned. "I can't get a straight answer from him whenever I bring it up."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Nicole frowned at Kyle. "You don't know who Chris's boyfriend is?" Nicole asked Kyle confused. Sophia looked at Nicole, giving her a look that said 'no' Nicole shrugged and crossed her arms lightly. "You know Isabella Rose? The daughter of Athena who went missing a few weeks ago? That's Chris's girlfriend," Nicole said to Kyle, rubbing the back of her neck. They w close to finding Isabella. "I think they are coming back or something," Nicole toldKyle, not really sure.

-I might delete the quest-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh that Chick, personally, I thought she sounded like a right piece of-" Kyle started when Mitchell cleared his throat, shaking his head furiously for him to shut up. Kyle buried himself deeper into the pillows of the couch. "Never mind.' He mumbled. Mitchell though it was time for a subject change. "So Sophia, have you said yes?" Kyle froze, realizing what he was talking about even if the girls didn't. He pushed Sophia off his lap quickly, leaping over and jumping on Mitchell. "Shut up!" He growled, grabbing Mitchels shirt and shaking his agressivly.

~Awesome xD~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow at Mitch and Kyle. "What are you guys talking about?" Sophia asked them confused. Sophia glanced over at Nicole who was just as confused. Suddenly, Nicole got it. Sophia watched with her color swirl eyes as Nicole jumped up. "Is it what I think it is?" Nicole asked Mitch and Kyle smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Kyle looked panicked over at Nicole for a second, gulping before glaring back down at his grinning best friend. "Ugh, I hate you!" Kyle yelled, everyone knowing that he didn't mean it but Mitchell might just have landed Kyle in it. "You had to ask eventually." Mitchell gleamed, smug. Still not looking at anyone else but Mitchell, Kyle raised a fist. "I swear to Gods, If they figure it out, I'm going to punch you." Mitchell shook his head, putting his hands behind his head, relaxed. "No you won't because you know that Chris and Keller will get you back for me. You can't touch me, sugar." Kyle lowered his fist, knowing Mitch was right.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Sophia gave Kyle a weird look. "What are you guys talking about?" Sophia asked again, dying to know. Sophia looked over at Nicole, who was very silent. Sophia turned to Kyle, studying him. "Kyle, what do you need to ask me that involves a yes or no question?" Sophia asked Kyle, not even haing the slightest clue to what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Kyle sat up, getting off Mitchell finally and flicking the hair out of eyes. He fiddled with one of his ear-piercings, showing a sign of frustration. Mitchell sat up, tidying his hair and looking pleased with himself. If it wouldn't result in him getting beat up, Kyle would wipe that stupid look off his face but he knew that Keller and Chris could do a lot more damage than he could. "Aw, he's too shy." Mitchell teased, pinching Kyle's cheek before Kyle shoved him away. "Just man up. If you were British, you would be able to do this in your sleep, 'cos the British have guts." Kyle scowled at Mitchell. "I don't give a crap about the British! You have gotten me in a stupid position! I wanted to do this in my own time! Why can't you go and find some sad guy to make out with?!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Nicole flinched when Kyle yelled at Mitch. Time to change the subject. Nicole didn't know what to say or do. She knew that Sophia would ask again the same question. Nicole really wasn't in a yell/threating fest today. Nicole put her hands behind her back and rolled p the left sleeve lightly so you could see only three scars. Hopefully someone would see it so Kyle could have his romantic moment later with Sophia and ask the question then. Nicole ran a hand through her hair, hoping someone would notice the scars.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Kyle looked over at Nicole when she moved in the corner of his eye and his eyes widened, completely forgetting about the moment as his gaze zoomed in on her scars. "Holy crap." He moaned, closing his eyes to see if he had imagined it or not. Mitchell noticed this also so and, being a good friend to Nicole, jumped up whilst Kyle's eyes were closed and pulled her sleeve back down. Kyle opened his eyes again, frowning as he was not sure whether he imagined it or not. He stood up, about to ask when Mitchell felt he needed to help Nicole by changing the subject back. "Sophia, Kyle was going to ask you to marry-" Mitchell burst out, stopping when Kyle's fist connected with Mitchell's jaw but Kyle had been too late as the words had already been said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Sophia had only been focused on Nicole's scars, tuning out everything else really. Sophia jumped up when she saw Kyle punch Mitch in he face. "Kyle!" Sophia said loudly at the same time Nicole said "Mitch!" Sophia pulled Kyle back a bit, holding him by one arm since Sophia couldn't get a good grab on him. Sophia watched as Nicole grabbed Mitch soft up. "Mitch!" Nicole whispered harshly. Sophia still couldn't take her eyes off Nicole's left arm where she knew she had seen the scars.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Kyle stepped back, letting Sophia hold him back."You're such an idiot sometimes!" Kyle yelled at Mitch. "I was gunna ask myself!" Mitchell straightened, rubbing his jaw. No broken bones, but there was going to be a wicked bruise. "Well you should've done it then!" Mitchell yelled back, punching Kyle in the gut and forcing him to double over in the pain.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Nicole gasped when Mitch punched Kyle. "Guys stop it! Kyle and Mitch! Tone it DOWN!" Nicole yelled loudly. Nicole pulled Mitch back. "Mitch stop it!" Nicole whispered in his ear. Nicole saw Sophia pull Kyle onto the couch. "Sophia-" Nicole stopped short when she saw how angry Sophia look. Nicole knew that Sophia always got angry easily. Blame Aphrodite. "Sophia don't!" Nicole cried when she went t go punch Mitch. Nicole pushed Sophia back, causing her stumble back. Nicole closed her eyes as she tried to calm down everyone's mood in the room. Nicole squeezed her eyes shut as she changed everyone's mood. Nicole could feel everyone's mood change. Nicole sudden;y breathed hardly, tired. Changing four people's moods were hard. Nicole suddenly feel to the ground, passed out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Mitchell stepped forward just in time to catch his best friend in his arms before she fell to the hard ground. Kyle forgot about his stupid problems and reached forward, also helping Mitchell with Nicole.[color=indigo]"Im sorry, man." Kyle told him as they carried Nicole over to the couch.[color=green]"Me too." Mitchell nodded, pulling Kyle into a friendly hug. Kyle looked over at Sophia, remembering what had just happened so he looked away, staying behind Mitch.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Sophia suddenly lost her anger and stumbled back, holding her head. Sophia remembered what she had just done and felt really bad. "Oh gods, I-I-I'm sorry! I-I just...I'm sorry Mitch. Sorry Kyle too," Sophia told Mitch and Kyle, putting a hand over her mouth. Sophia felt really bad. "I'm sorry," Sophia repeated, meaning it too. Sophia looked over at Nicole who looked as pale as heck. Sophia rushed over to her side, patting down her hair. "What do we do?" Sophia asked Kyle and Mitch, her bottom lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Kyle rested a hand on Sophia's shoulder comfortingly. Gods, it was like someone had died. Mitchell shrugged, pulling out a piece of ambrosia from his pocket and throwing it at Sophia."Give her this, Mrs Knight." Mitchell teased. Kyle sent him the finger, hoping Sophia would think nothing of it whilst Kyle worked upbto guts to ask her. Gods it took a lot of bravery to do crap like this.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at Mitch. "Ha ha," Sophia said, taking the piece of ambrosia. Sophia gently shook Nicole. "Nicole," Sophia said lightly. Nicole groaned, her brown eyes fluttering open lightly. "Dear gods people control your emotions," Nicole complained, sitting up, holdin her head. Sophia rolled her eyes. Sophia finally managed to see Nicole's scars. "What's that?" Sophia asked Nicole gently.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Mitchell stepped forward, holding on of Nicole's hands. "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Kyle smiled."But we are your friends and we will stick by you." Kyle now knew what it felt like when you were pushed into things you didn't want to do. Thank you Mitchell. I will do it, Kyle thought. I will do it once Nicole is okay. There is no time like the present, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next