Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Kyle grinned but after thinking for a moment, he smile fell and he took on a worried frown, looking over at Mitchell. "I'm dead. I'm totally dead. My brothers are going to kill me for not telling them that i was going to do this. Crap, I'm dead. I mean like, seriously dead..." Kyle continued to blabber, stressing. "...I mean, my brothers beat me up if I forget to tell them that I got donuts or something. This isn't going to go down well." He whined, stopping short when about half a dozen campers entered the cabin, including Danny, Max, and some girls that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow at Kyle. "Are you crazy. Do you know what my sisters are going to do to me! Espically Maria...oh, Maria. Oh my gods Maria!" Sophia cried out suddenly, standing up and pacing around the room. "Oh my gods Maria is going to kill me!," Sophia said loudly, not even wanting to know what she was going to do. "Kyle! Maria is going to kill me! Or you! Or us together!" Sophia told Kyle, frwaking out. Nicole raised an eyebrow. "Who's Maria?" Nicole asked Maria, sounding curious.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

"Maria is a crazy b-" Kyle started."Language, mister." Mitchell interuppted. "-crazy witch that had a small obsession over me and tried to kiss me by using charm speak but then I broke away bit then she got to me again but I said that I would kiss her if she stopped hurting Sophia so I did that but then Sophia used some magic words to make her dissapear." Kyle gasped, needing to refill his lungs after explaining all of that. "Yeah, that is the story of my life. That and the story of me nearly losing the capabilty to walk ever again but...yeah." He shrugged, frowning. "What were we talking about again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12