Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Kyle sat down on the bed next to her, leaning over her when she got a memory. When she told him she believed what he was saying, he stayed leaning over her, concern etched into his face. He breathed out a sigh of relief. "Do you remember anything else?" He asked, running a hand through his hair before taking her hand, hoping she wouldn't oull it away.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Sophia shook her head. Sophia sat up slowly, a pillow on her lap. her and Kyle were close; their noses were almost touching. "Something tells me that you are okay. Safe. That I know you. You look familiar and something tells me you mean something to me," Sophia whispered to Kyle, looking into his eyes. Sophia felt his hand in hers but DISNT mind.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Kyle bit his lip, assessing the close proximity of him and his girlfriend. It wasn't as if leaning in to kiss her was weird or anything but, under the circumstances, he thought it best not to just incase she screamed bloody murder. "That's good then." He whispered, his hazel eyes lowered to her lips for a moment before back at her eyes. "You can trust me. I love you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Sophia couldn't help but smile lightly. "I thought that. Something tells me I do to," Sophia whispered back to Kyle. Sophia couldn't help it anymore. Her blue eyes fluttered close as she leaned in for a kiss. Sophia had only kissed Kyle for a second before another memory flashed through her mind. Sophia crumbled to the bed as her eyes fluttered close. This memory was about her being claimed. It also showed Kyle. The memory didn't stop either. It kept playing. Sophia suddenly remembered her date with Kyle and everything else she had did with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Kyle also closed his eyes but the bext thing he knew, Sophia had left back on the bed almost painfully. He put his hands on her arm, not knowing what was happening. "Sophia?" He almost begged for her to answer him. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to...to do that. I forgot that...you forgot you knew me." He rolled his eyes at the last part of his sentance.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Sophia gasped lightly as the lay memory of today turned of. Sophia's blue eyes fluttered open slightly. "Mhmm, Kyle?" Sophia asked rubbing her eyes. Sophia's head pounded with so much pain that Sophia winced loudly. Sophia stood up but swayed. Sophia fell onto Kyle wincing. Sophia's eyes were closed when she fell on Kyle. "Sorry for coming to your cabin. Now I know how your stupid brothers are," Sophia mumbledly in pain.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Kyle grinned with relief as she remembered, wrapping his arms around her to keep her up. "Hey!" Max complained to the right of them, having completely been ignored. "Im the only one that isnt stupid." He joked. Kyle kissed Sophia gently on the lips just as his brothers returned with a few Apollo kids to heal her. Kyle stepped back, letting them work.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Sophia almost panicked as Kyle had moved to let the Apollo kids get to work. Sophia slapped one kid's hand away as he tried to heal her. "Go away," Sophia mumbled as she turned on her side. The Apollo kid smiled and healed Sophia quickly. Sophia soon felt exhausted. Before Sophia knew it, she had fallen asleep. The last thing Sophia remembered seeing before she went to sleep was Dan burtsing into the room.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Dan burst into the room, scaring everyone half to death. The Apollo kids left quickly, not wanting to get in the middle of a fight. Kyle, still fuming at Daniel since ealier, pushed him away from where he was trting to get close to Sophia. "You almost permenantly lost my girlfriends memory!" He spat in a whisper, not wanting to wake her up. Daniel tried to punch Kyle, missed so he brought his foot up instead, kicking Kyle in the...*awkward cough* you know what, hard. Kyle fell the ground, groaning in pain. "Ouch. That hurt." He got out, about three octaves higher than his normal voice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Sophia stirred a bit in her sleep, but soon woke up. Sophia saw Dan hovering over her. Sophia screamed, scrambling off the bed. Sophia fell off the bed, her arm hitting the floor hard. Sophia cried out at the pain. Dan pulled Sophia up by her bad arm and shoved her against the cabin wall. Sophia squirmed from Dan's grasp and tried to break free. "Stop it!" Sophia whispered harshly, not being able to talk fully. Dan just smiled, her charmspeak failing. Dan pushed sohoa to the floor roughfully before turning to Kyle once more and punchin him in the face. Sophia moaned liftoff and clutched her arm, turning on her side. "Freeze!" Sophia said in a commanding voice. Everyone in the cabin froze.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Kyle couldn't move, along with everyone else in the room. Not only was his *another awkward cough* hurting but not also his face from where he had been punched. His eyes followed Sophia quickly before closing them. "Sophia. Help me up." He squeeked, feeling his voice about to break in pain.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Sophia nodded, standing up slowly. Sophia clutched her and against her chest. Instead of walking up to Kyle, Sophoa walked right up to Dan. Pulling her hand back, Sophia punched Dan right in the face. Dan fell to the floor, knocked out. Sophia clutched her arm again. "Don't mess with my boyfriend," Sophia told the knocked out Dan. Sophia walked over to Kyle, smiling lightly. She helped Kyle up with her good arm. "You okay?" Sophia asked concered. She quickly kissed Kyle on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:48 pm

"Crap, crap, crap, crap." He muttered, using Sophia as a support to get over to the sofa in the centre of the room. He pulled her sitting down next to him. He shared a word with Max about guy stuff before Max and his brothers left the room, carrying Dan away and leaving them. "Yeah, im fine." He lied, biting the insie of his lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow. "You sure? You don't look fine. Do you need ice for...," Sophia trailed off, Kyle probably knowing what she was talking about. Sophia found a mini fridge and opened it. It had some ice in it. Sophia wrapped the ice in a paper towel and jaded it to Kyle, pain crossing her face. Sophia looked down at her and and realized it didnt look so good. Sophia turned away to prevent from becoming sick. Sophia sat next to Kyle and softly kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Awkwaaaaaaard....Kyle kissed Sophia back softly, using the ice she had given him to put it in the...correct position. He broke away, pressing his forehead against hers. "Whats wrong? You look sick. You dont like my new hair style, do you?" He asked, running a hand tgrough the gelled, light brown spikey hair self-conciously.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Sophia laughed. "No. I like your hand like this. It's cute," Sophia told Kyle. Sophia ran a hand through Kyle's hair, loving the feel of it. "It's just my arm," Sophia said, showing Kyle her and. It did look weird. Sophia knew she must've had hurt it falling off the bed or getting pushed to the ground. Sophia turned away quickly as she turned even paler. "I don't think it's suppose to be that way," Sophia said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Kyle kissed her bad arm softly, seeing that it was bent at a very...weird angle. "I'll get the Apollo kids back." He grumbled, but Max came in, with the Apollo kids following behind him. Kyle explained what was wrong with her arm to them before whispered some private words with the oldest guy about his pain, both worried.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Sophia winced a few times as the Apollo campers healed her arm. With their weird chanting magic, Sophia's arm straightened out. An Apollo camper wrapped it and told Sophia to put ice one it. One by one the Apollo campers left. Max was smiling, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Italian girl. Nice Kyle," Max said to Kyle with a grin. Sophia turned a bit pink. She brushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 am

The last Apollo camper left, having told Kyle that there would be no permenant damage. Kyle exhaled in relief, grinning at his brother. Kyle picked up his ice-pack, throwing it at his brother. "Dude, thats gross!" Max complained. Kyle laughed. "Just like your face." Max rolled his eyes, leaving the room to see how Dan was. Kyle turned, grinning at Sophia before leaning in and kissing her jaw.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 am

Sophia couldn't help but turn a bit pink. This whole thing of loosing her memory and getting it back kinda messed Sophia up. She leaned into Kyle though, still a bit pink when he kissed her jaw. Sophia looked up at Kyle, resting her head on his chest. Sophia smiled, her color swirl eyes twinkling. "I love you," Sophia whispered to Kyle. Sophia leaned up and gently kissed Kyle on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 am

Kyle kissed her back for a second, about to reply with it back when he frowned, stiffening as he thought. He leant away, running a hand through his hair as he concentrated. When he finally looked back at Sophia, the frown was still on his face. "I thought I told you not to come here." He said seriously. "I knew something like this would happen."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Sophia frowned as well. "Well, I didn't this was going to happen. Besides, I haven't seen you in a weak," Sophia told Kyle, rubbing her head as she did so. Sophia really doubted thy it would turn into a fight and both of them would get hurt. Sophia was still frowning. "Besides, I missed you," Sophia told Kyle, lookin UNO his hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yeah, but I was gunna go round to you." He explained with a moan. "KNock and see if you wanted to go out somewhere." His hazel eyes flickered to his pillow on his bed, blushing slightly and hoping Sophia wouldn't notice. Nice poker face Kye, he though to himself. He looked back at Sophia with a smile. "Oh well, its done now. Don't worry 'bout it."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow as Kyle turned slightly pink. "What are you thinking?" Sophia asked Kyle, suddenly growing curious. She brushed a piece of her brown hair behind her ear, still looking at Kyle. "What's up with the pink?" Sophoa asked Kyle, referring to his face. Sophia giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Kyle smiled un-easily, suddenly quite nervous. He wiped his sweaty palms on his basketball shorts, not meeting Sophia's eyes. He didn't want to give it to her yet, he needed to stall for time. He jumped up, looking down at her. "I'm going to get changed, seeing as I selpt in this." He indicated down at the old sports kit, leaned down to press a quick kiss to Sophia's forehead before hurrying to the bathroom with his clothes in his hand. "Don't move!" He called to her before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next