Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Nicole bit her lip, nervous. "Um, yeah I guess," Nicole said, looking down. She hated when people told her that. They usually left after that statement. Nicole looked up to find Sophia looking at her, concerned showing in her color swirl eyes. "I well...used to cut," Nicole said slowly, almost in a whisper. nicole looked down, nt wanting to see their reactions. Probably hurt and shock. Mostly shock. Nicole buried her head in Mitch's chest, squeezing her eyes shut as tears fell.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Mitchell's arms went around Nicole, pulling her against him as he tried to calm her. He made eye contact with Kyle, not needing to say anything for Kyle to know what to do."Nicole?" He said, nudging Sophia with his elbow. "Don't worry about it. It's all in the past and if that's how you used to get your feelings across..." He trailed, not knowing what to say when Mitchell saved him."Then we accept you in whatever was possible. You are you and we love you for that."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Nicole nodded, feeling Mitch's arms around her. "Okay," Nicole mumbled into Mitch's chest, trying to stop crying. Suddenly, Nicole felt another pair of arms wrap around her. Nicole turned her head to see Sophia hugging Nicole. "I'm sorry," Sophia mumbled to Nicole. Nicole smiled lightly. "It's fine. I'm better now you could say," Nicole told Sophia, sounding like she was trying to reassure herself instead of Sophia. Nicole swallowed down another cry. Nicole had't told Mitch that she had relapsed yesterday and a few days ago. Nicole cried again into Mitch's chest.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Kyle stood next to them with his hands in his pockets; not knowing what to do as his younger friends were crying their eyes out. Mitchell just continued to hold Nicole until she would stop crying but he seemed okay with that. It was almost like he needed Nicole in his life to make it complete and needed her to be happy."Can we have a subject change please?" Mitchell asked softly, wiping away Nicole's tears with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Nicole nodded, but she had to tell Mitch she had started gain, despite what was going on Nicole's life that were mostly happy things. Nicole amazed to stop crying to tell Mitch. Nicole leaned up and whispered in Mitch's ear that she had started again. Nicole pulled away and looked down, not wanting to see his reaction. "Subject change?" Nicole asked, putting on a really good fake smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 am

Mitchell frowned for a couple of seconds before forcing himself to remove all the worry of his face. He would be able to help Nicole but now wasn't the time as they had company. Mitchell kissed her forehead to let her know that he was there for her before stepping back with, like her, a fake smile. Kyle cleared his throat, deciding it was time to actually change the subject but he was too chicken to do it. "So Kyle, are you gunna-" "Shut up." Kyle interuppted, knowing what Mitchell was going to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:13 am

Sophia couldn't help but roll her eyes. "What are you guys talking about?" Sophia asked Mitch and Kyke, raising an eyebrow. Sophia looked at Nicole and saw that she was giving Sophia a 'Are you kidding me?' look. "What?" Sophia asked, her voice a bit higher than usually. Nicole just shook her head and face-plamed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

Kyle shook his head, frustrated."Don't worry, Italy." Kyle wrapped an arm around her waist. "You don't want to know." Mitchell burst out laughing, standing next to Nicole and draping his arm over her shoulders."Yes she does. She would love to know." Kyle turned, giving his friend a glare."Do you want me to punch you again? Then shut up."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Sophia laughed, leaning her head on Kyle's shoulder. Suddenly, Sophia's smile grew wider, almost mischievous. "So how did your date with Bruce go Nicole? Or shall I say Nikki?" Sophia teased Nicole ginning, knowing Bruce called her that. Nicole blushed pink, making her brown eyes more defined. "Shut up," Nicole mumbled to Sophia, turning more pink.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 am

Kyle and Mitchell shared a confused frown before shrugging, having no clue who or what they were talking about. "Is this you idiot boyfriend? Bruce?" Mitch asked, his nose wrinkled up in disgust. Kyle burst out laughing, pulling Sophia closer to him. "Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 am

Nicole turned even more red, if that was possible. "Yeah, Bruce is my boyfriend," Nicole told Mitch, almost mumbling it. "And they met in the forest! So romantic!" Sophia said loudly, throwing her arms in the air. Nicole blushed again, hiding her face behind her long brown hair. "Shut up," Nicole mumbled to Sophia, totally embarrassed. Sophia knew how to get someone back.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:41 am

Kyle laughed, turning his head to face Sophia with a smile. Kyle leaned in, kissing her on the cheek, trying not to blush seeing as there was company. Mitchell make gagging impressions loudly. "Oh, I think I'm going to be sick. This is why I prefere Chris' company. At least when he kisses people it looks sexy."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 am

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Oh please Mitch, this is not even how we really kiss. Kyle is just embarrassed to kiss for real in front of company," Sophia told Mitch, smirking lightly. Sophia watched as Nicole rolled her eyes and muttered, "Gods Mitch." Sophia couldn't help but grin. Time to show off. Sophia turned to Kyle and pressed her lips to his, not caring who was there.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am

Kyle, who was quite a shy person at heart, was a little suprised when Sophia kissed him but his first instinct was to kiss back so that is what he did, wrapping his arms around Sophia's waist and fighting the urge to laugh as they showed off. "Oh lovebirds, when you are finished, do you think I could try that with Kyle?" Mitchell asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Sophia couldn't help but laugh and pull away from Kyle's lips. Sophia rolled her eyes at Mitch.
"Uh, no Mitch. Kyle is mine. Find someone else," Sophia teased Mitch, smiling lightly. Nicole laughed lightly, rolling her eyes at Sophia. Sophia couldn't help but laugh again as well.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Kyle laughed softly as well before catching Mitchell's eye who was looking joyfully serious. Kyle nodded, understanding the mental message that he was trying to send him. Kyle turned, taking one of Sophia's hands in his own shaky ones and taking a deep breath, feeling nervous. He ran a hand through his hair, accidently messing it up. "Soph, I have to ask you something." He said, his nervousness coming out clear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow at Kyle.
"Uh, sure. What do you need to ask me?" Sophia asked Kyle, seeing how nervous he was. Sophia's color swirl eyes twinkled lightly in the cabin, studying Kyle a bit. To calm Kyle down a bit, Sophia gently caressed Kyle's cheek, smiling lightly.
"Why are you so nervous?" Sophia asked Kyle, kitting her eyebrows together.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Kyle started to feel less...anxious as Sophia carressed his cheek but still, even though it wasn't the big thing yet, it was still pretty big. He cleared his throat, his hazel eyes staring into her swirly ones as ge tried to get a grip over himself. "Do you know...what a promise ring is?" He asked, biting his lip as he waited for his girlfriends answer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes.
"Yes I know what a promise ring is Kyle," Sophia told him, chuckling a bit.
"And..?" Sophia asked, unsure what Kyle was trying to ask or say. Kyle seemed pretty nervous. Sophia had never seen him this nervous ever. Like ever. Sophia looked at Kyle concerned.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Kyle nodded, half glad that Sophia knew what it was so he wouldnt have to explain but also half frustrated as he could've stalled for time if she hadn't known. Kyle reached into his pocket, having placed them in here earlier when changing his bloody shirt. He pulled out two rings, one pretty with a white diamond and the other just a plain band for him. "I love you Sophia and I want to...to marry you one day." Kyle explained quietly, holding out the rings to her and scared of rejection.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Sophia gasped lightly when Kyle took out the rings. Sophia looked at Kyle and then at the rings, doing the same for a few moments. Suddenly, a wide smile spread across Sophia's face. Sophia threw her arms out, wrapping her arms around him.
"Yes, yes!" Sophia whispered in Kyle's ear before pulling away. Sophia suddenly pressed her lips to Kyle, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Boy, was Kyle happy. He had just gooten the girl of his dreams, that happened to be waaay out of his league, to sort-of marry him. Pre-engagment it was sometimes called. Kyle kissed her back gently, the world seeming to melt away and it felt like it was only the two of them there. When he pulled away to breath, he remembered Mitchell and Nicole yet ignored them, holding Sophia's ring out to her. "Does it fit?" He asked, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Sophia couldn't stop smiling. "Let's see," Sophia told Kyle, taking the ring from his hand. Sophia slipped the beautiful ring on her finger, seeing how it fit perfectly. Sophia wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck, her forehead pressing against his. "Perfect," Sophia whispered to Kyle, kissing him on the lips softly. Sophia could hear Nicole say 'Aww' softly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 am

Kyle moved his lips with Sophia's, glad that he hadn't ended up getting a ring that was two sizes too big. He pulled away from the kiss when Mitchell patted his back. "Congrats, man." He said and Kyle took the oppurtunity to slide his plain ring on his finger. He exhaled deeply, still trying to push away the feeling of nervousness that was still present. He pulled Sophia into a hug. "Thank you, Italy."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Sophia couldn't help but smile. Sophia was curious at how long she would have to wait to get married, but Sophia soon let the thought go by. Sophia grinned and squeezed Kyle's hand lightly. Sophia knew that once she got into the cabin, she was going to be attacked by her sisters. Wincing, Sophia instantly thought of Maria. Oh, she would have a ball knowing that Sophia was going to get married to Kyle someday. "Congrats," Nicole told Kyle and Sophia grinned, excited for Sophia probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next