Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies [ML - continued]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies [ML - continued] Empty
PostSubject: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Oppies [ML - continued] Tumblr_m6efmbqM7s1rrf9sa

Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life 'til we're dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,
This one's a fighter

Nicole couldn't help but laugh lightly at Daniel. She picked up the two other bags and followed Daniel to the Hera cabin. Nicole was pretty sure she had never been in the Hera cabin before. She knew it was probably like other cabins at camp. What could make this cabin so different?

Nicole let Daniel lead her to the Hera cabin. "I'm still sorry for crashing into you earlier. I'm not the clumsy on Mondays, " Nicole told Daniel with a small grin, probably not doing well with making conversation. Nicole suddenly felt the urge to blurt out a love quote. Oh gods no. That was the only thing Nicole hated about herself. She blurted out random love quotes at random times. "Love can save people," Nicole blurted out, almost dropping the bags of food. Her cheeks burned. Wow, thanks mom.

"Sorry! My mom is the Erato and I tend to blurt out love quotes so just ignore me if I do," Nicole told Daniel, almost blushing once more.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever and
ever

Oppies [ML - continued] Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500
Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel chuckles and walks towards his cabin. He looks over at Nicole and smiles lightly. She was really beautiful, and he couldn't help but stare. He snaps out of it, and looks away, embarrased. Maybe she hadn't caught him staring. He hoped she hadn't, if she had that would just be awakward. He reaches his cabin, and opens the door holding it open for her. He walks in behind her, shutting the door behind her.

Daniel then leads her to his bunk. Once at his bunk, Daniel bends down and shoves the bags under his bunk, he waits for her to put the boxes down. He then covers it with a blanket. Daniel then stands up, only to sit back down on his bunk. He pats the spot next to him, for Nicole to sit down.

"It's fine. I'm pretty clumsy myself"he says to her. Daniel then looks around the cabin. For once it was actually pretty empty, which is just weird. There was only a few kids here and there, most of them sleeping. He looks over at Nicole and smiles light. Hearing her quote, he blinks and his eyebrows scrunch togather. "I'll keep that in mind"he says to her. "It's fine. I understand"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole smiled and sat down next to Daniel, their shoulders touching. Nicole didn't mind thought. She just hope Daniel didn't mind either. With her brown eye, Nicole looked around the cabin. There weren't a lot of people here, which was a good thing. Nicole liked quiet places rather than loud ones. Sunlight shone through a small window and hit Nicole just right, making her brown eyes hazel now.

"It gets annoying after a while, blurting out random quotes. The library doesn't like it very much," Nicole told Daniel with a small grin, a mischievous light in her eyes. Nicole pursed her lips, thinking of what to say next. She wasn't going to let Daniel slip away. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. Plus, Daniel was really quiet. Nicole stayed quiet for a minute, just staring into his blue eyes and thinking "Wow."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel smile lightly, and sits there. He noticed that his shoulder, was touching Nicole's but he didn't do anything. If she didn't do anything, he wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. He stretches his legs out, and lays back on the bunk. Daniel stares up at the ceiling, and smiles.

"I see"he say softly, in reply to her question. Gods, he enjoyed listening to her. She had a calming voice, or well tone. It was one of the voices, where everyone wants to just sit and listen to them. He grins widely, and swings his legs back and forth. Each time he swung his legs, the bottom of his foot would hit the ground as he swung it up and then done again.

Daniel sits up and turns to face Nicole. A michevious look in his eyes, and a grin on his face. "Let's play a game"he says to her. Daniel then smirks and watches her. "The object of this game, is basicly just to ask each other questions to try and learn as much about each other as we can in five minutes"he says to her. "I'll start. What's your favorite color?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Spoiler:
Code:
Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole thought for a bit. It had been some time that she has questions asked about it. Hm. This could be an inserting game. Nicole turned to face Daniel smiling, sitting so that she was facing him.

Nicole thought a bit about Daniel's question. That would have not been Nicole's first question to ask herself. She was surprised Daniel didn't ask about the three scars on her arm. Oh well. Nicole liked the color question better anyway. "Uh, I like the color of the ocean. I'm guessing that would mean I like sea green or something along those lines," Nicole told Daniel, shrugging her shoulders. Now it was Nicole's turn. They only had five minutes. Hm.

"What's your favorite book?" Nicole asked Daniel, not knowing what to ask. Nicole was found of reading and liked comparing books. Plus, she rushing since it was only five minutes. Nicole's cheeks went a bit red at the question, yet Nicole couldn't help but give Daniel a smile, her hazel eyes gleaming.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel looks over at Nicole, still smiling. He listens patiently, as she talks. He could listen to her all day. Wait, that sounded creepy. Oh god, he was going to turn into a stalker type person. He doesn't want to be that type of guy. Why was he even thinking of this? Daniel blinks and rubs the side of his head. Okay time to change his mindset, before he turned weird.

Daniel looks over at Nicole, still listening. The color of the sea. The sea is a beautiful thing, and color. "That's a really pretty color. The sea is such a beautiful thing"he says softly. Daniel then looks around his cabin, before focusing on Nicole again.

Favorite Book? Oh that was going to be hard. Daniel doesn't exactly read books. It's too hard being dislexic, plus with ADHD he gets to impatient whenever he tries. Still he'd try to answer the question. What was the last book he'd read? Oh the Hunger Games, that was a good book. "I think it would be The Hunger Games"he says softly.

Daniel then blinks and rubs the side of his head. What was a good question to ask her? "Uh, what's your favorite food?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole smiled when Daniel said Hunger Games was one of his favorite books. Nicole loved those books. "I like those books too," Nicole whispered to Daniel, her lips curving up into a small smile. Nicole favored many books and Hunger Games were one of her favorites as well.

Daniel's next question made Nicole think a bit. Food? Hm. Nicole did like to eat like Daniel as well, so this was a hard question for her. "Uh, maybe mashed potatoes or mac n cheese. I love any type of food," Nicole said with a smile laugh, biting her tongue. Now, Nicole thought of a question for Daniel.

"I would ask you the same question, but considering how much food you bought today, we would be suck here for hours," Nicole teased with a small grin. She thought for a bit, making a small face.

"What's your favorite color?" Nicole asked Daniel with a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel, sits there a wide smile on his face. Right now, he felt free. He had nothing to worry about at all. Then he was having a good time. Talking with Nicole, was nice. Daniel was really enjoying himself. This was really a nice way to spend his afternoon.

Daniel looks over at Nicole, still smiling. He swings his legs back and forth, as he listens to her. Mac and Cheese sounded really good. The thought of such a good food, makes Daniel's stomach growl. He laughs and rubs his stomach. He then climbs off of the bed, and pulls out one of his food bags. He pulls out a box of those mac and cheese crackers and sits back down.

Tearing open the box, Daniel grabs a handful of crackers and eats them. He then offers the box to Nicole. "I have to agree. It would be easier to ask me what foods I hate"he says with a chuckle. Daniel then sits there, eating his crackers.

"Hm favorite color? I'd have to go with blue"he says. Yes blue is a pretty basic color, but who cares? Daniel really does like the color. It has so many different shades, that its amazing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole smiled and took some crackers, putting some in her mouth. Blue was a nice color. There where so many types of blue really. She looked around the cabin, seeing that it was pretty big. Well, Nicole's cabin was pretty big as well considering she had many siblings. Her siblings though always got on her nerves.

"It's so quiet right now. At my cabin, it's bursting with noise," Nicole told Daniel, laying back on his bed. She looked up at the ceiling, thinking about her cabin's ceiling.

"In my cabin, the ceiling is painted with stars and moons and just everything that's in outer space," Nicole told Daniel softly, not knowing what else to say really. "Love never dies. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it," Nicole suddenly blurted out again. Gods, she really hated her mom. Nicole sat up, her cheeks red. "Sorry! Again! I can't help it," Nicole told Daniel, feeling embarrassed once more. Gods he probably thought she was a freak or something. Nicole looked down, not meeting Daniel's eyes.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Daniel bites his lip and looks at Nicole. It was weird, but he really likes her. Should he ask her out? He didn't want to be rejected. Though she does seem to like him, but maybe its not like that. He bites his lip and sits there, staring at his hand. Daniel was torn about what he should do. He did NOT want to risk their friend ship.

Daniel looks up and looks at Nicole. He opens his mouth, and starts to talk. "Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?"he says very fast. He then bites his lip, oh gods. He takes a deep breath and tries again. "Nicole would you like to go on a date sometime?"he asks her.

Daniel then looks around, avoiding her gaze. He had asked the question, which meant one part was over. But then he had to wait for her to accept, or reject. He prayed she'd accepted, Daniel has no idea how to handle rejection.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

Nicole blinked a few times. It had been a while since someone asked her out. Yet, she couldn't help but smile. Nicole nodded, biting her lip. "Yeah, I'd love to," Nicole told him with a small smile, catching Daniel's eyes. Gods, he was so cute and adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies [ML - continued]   Oppies [ML - continued] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies [ML - continued]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: