Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) Empty
PostSubject: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:12 am

Trenton wandered out of Cabin 1, carrying with him a football. It had been a while since he had gotten a chance to play with... well, anybody. Maybe Ben would like to... no. That's right, Ben wouldn't be playing anything, ever again. He pushed the thought out of his head. When your fatal flaw is sentimentality, you can't afford to let those thoughts in.

Shaking his head to clear it, he glanced around the courtyard in search of someone to toss the ol' pigskin with. His gaze landed on a boy who didn't look too much older than him. Tall, blonde, certainly attractive... Trenton smiled. "Hey!" He shouted over to the boy, that ever present hint of his Brooklyn home creeping in to his speech. "You wanna play some football?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

Follow through
Make your dreams come true
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright
'Cause there's no one like you in the universe

Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) 1378199206_small

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Running a hand through his blond messy hair, Mitchell stepped out of the Apollo cabin ehind one of his sisters. With a wave, he watched her as she headed towards the ampitheatre where she would be having a muscial jamming session. That's all his siblings seemed to do; listen and play music. He would join her normally but today, he didn't feel like it. He wanted to just...walk around maybe. Run into someone he knew.

Wearing a orange camp shirt and a pair of board shorts that reached down to his knees, Mitchell started to walk in the direction of the beach before someone called out. Like the other Demigods that were taking up the courtyard, he stopped and turned, suprised to find that it was he that was being called.

Out of intrest and curiousity, Mitchell walked towards the boy, taking in his slightly shorter frame, skinny build and dark brown hair. Cute. Mitchell's hair used to be that colour...well, until he had dyed it back to his natural blond, that was. He raised his eyebrows aas he listened to the boy speak, his mouth twisting up into a smirk. "Um...I don't really know how to play..." Mitchell told the boy, stopping when he was about a metre away. His English accent sounded very thick in comparison to the American's. "I mean, I prefere rugby rather than your...crap sports." He teased, making it obvious that he wasn't attempting to offend the boy with his opinions.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Stand up for what you believe

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:58 am

Trenton quirked an eyebrow. He recognized the jest, but also they challenge underneath. "Crap, eh? Yah think the great American pastime is crap?" He grinned. "I betchya your just grumpy cause ya missed teatime. Ain't that right, Gov'nah?" At a distance, the boy had been attractive. Closer, he was outright hot. And those eyes... "Nice face yah got there," Trenton said. "Pity it's stuck on a dirty Limey like yourself!" He joked, then gave the football a light toss towards Mitchell. "Here, catch!"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Mitchell's eyes turned dangerously narrow as the boy started to diss him. Alright, maybe he had brought it on himself but there was no reason for the boy to go that far. He could get all violently offensive too, if he so wished but Mitchell wasn't like that; he didn't like to hurt people's feelings.

"Gov'nah? Really? You can't get any more unoriginal then that?" He sighed, catching the American ball in his hands and turning it over in them, his blonde hair getting in his bright green eyes as it was pretty long at the moment. "But, then again, you are American. You all lack in brains." He shot, winking before tossing it back to the boy, suddenly wishing to be back in Engald, playing rugby. He used to go down to Wales alot also, seeing as rugby was the heart of Wales, along with music. He hated America, and longed to be back in Britain. Especially when he ran into people like this; being steriotypical.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Trenton saw those pretty eyes narrow and frowned. "Hey, hey, I was just jokin'." He flashed a nervous smile. "S'pose that was a bit insensitive of me, though. I don't have much of a sense of humor." Giving the ball a light toss back to Mitchell, Trenton fished for something to say. "Uh, yeah. More than a bit insensitive. Sorry. So... Rugby... is fun?" He realized he hadn't even introduced himself, and felt like even more of a goon for it. "Uh, I'm Trenton, by the way."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Biting his lip for a moment longer, Mitchell shrugged and brushed off the topic like Trenton had, catching the ball easily In his hands. "Forget it. I'm Mitch." He introduced, throwing the ball lightly back to Trenton.

With a sloppy smile plastered on his face, Mitchell felt more comfortable as the topic went to something he was into. "Yeah, rugby Is very fun. Loads of hot guys chasinng eachother, getting sweaty and trying to get eachother down on the ground. What else could someone want?" He laughed, blushing slightly as he wondered if Trenton was going to reply with a homosexual joke.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Trenton's face broke into a grin. Things might turn out ok here, after all. He caught the ball and extend a hand to shake. "Hot sweaty guys, you say?" Trenton's smile got even wider. "Well, well, well. I'll have to give it a look some time. Maybe you should check out football. It too has hot sweaty guys, all in tight pants. I used to play, but I'd pop a boner every time I got tackled, so..." He laughed. "Kidding. At least, mostly kidding."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:04 am

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Blinking for a moment as he processed what Trenton had said, Mitchell soon burst into a fit of violent laughter, knowing that he wouldn't have had the balls to say something like that to someone he had only just met.

Stepping forward so he was closer to Trenton, Mitchell grabbed his hand and shook it gently, perhaps holding it longer than necssasary before flicking his long blond hair from his bright green eyes, pulling his hand back to his side quickly and awkwardly. "I might consider American football then, if they're all running around in tights." He laughed.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:23 am

Trenton began to laugh along with Mitchell, chuckling at first, though he quickly followed the other boy into hysterics. "Tights everywhere," he choked out between laughs. "They do little to hide some player's... Impressive gear.".

He calmed down slowly, fits of giggles escaping his throat for several minutes following. When they both calmed, Trenton gladly accepted the handshake. Mitchell was gentle, but had a firm grip- a good handshake, a good impression. Flashing a devious smile, Trenton popped Mitchell lightly on the shoulder "I bet you'd look good in tights," tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop it, and his face flushed a dark red. "Wait, did I-"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:08 am

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Mitchell's grin dissapeared from his face as soon as Trenton made his last statement, replaced with a frown and a blush. Very slowly, the corners of Mitchell's mouth twitched up into a shy smile. "Thanks." He mumbled, for one of the rare times in his life was he actually shy.

Smacking Trenton on the stomach lightly, he snatched the ball from the other boys grasp, throwing it high in the air before catching it again. Looking challengingly at the other boy, Mitchell winked. "Come and get it, Lover boy." He called huskily, ready to run around Trenton. "That is, if the idea of tackling me won't turn you on." He teased.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Trenton let out an indignant "Hey!" and chased after Mitchell, laughing happily. "Get back you crazy- OOF!" In his excitement, Trenton had failed to notice a patch of moss on one of the stones in the courtyard. His feet shot out from under him and he landed flat on his back. "Oww..." He propped himself up on one elbow, using his other hand to rub the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

When hearing a loud THUD, Mitch skidded to a halt and quickly turned, finding Trenton lying on the ground, looking like he was in pain. Mitchell couldn't stop a quick laugh escaping his lips for a moment before he bit his tongue, dropping the American ball and jogging over to the other Demigod.

"Hey, you alright?" Mitchell asked, extending his hand down to the boy for a help up, slightly blinded by the mess of blonde hair that was getting in his green eyes. "See, a rugby player would have been able to avoid falling..." Mitchell trailed, laughing at his joke slightly as he tried to ease the awkwardness that hung in the air.

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Trenton laughed slightly as he took Mitchell's hand, wincing at the pain that shot through his lower back. Probably a bruised tailbone... "Yeah... 'Cause he wouldn't have to deal with this stupid moss!" He stumbled as he stood, and end up falling onto Mitch's chest. His face flushed. "S-sorry. Just a bit dizzy."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Follow through
Don't give up the fight
You will be alright

Mitchell David Sharp
Son of Apollo

Able to wrap his arms around Trenton just In time so he wouldn't collapse on the ground or something, Mitchell's piercingly green eyes studied this other boy for a moment before the corner of his mouth twitching up into a amused smirk, flicking his head to the side to get his blonde hair away from his eyes.

Keeping his old on this other boy and keeping his against Mitchell, Mitchell didn't say anything else and wasn't going to release Trenton until he knew that he didn't need. to be checked out at the Infirmary or something. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceives
You should make a stand
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Trenton managed an awkward smile. He could feel the heat radiating off his face, and struggled desperately to regain his composure. His efforts were in vain. "Y-yeah. I'm fine, thanks." He didn't let go of Mitchell, though. Seconds dragged on into minutes. Trenton kept blushing. Guhhh what am I doingFinally, he pulled away, face the color ofna ripe apple. "Sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)   Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football vs Rugby (Private to Welsh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: