Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oppies (Welsh Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Oppies (Welsh Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Sophia {|} Mia {|} Giovanni

Oppies (Welsh Girl) Tumblr_lb995qDlwN1qex710o1_500

Sophia walked to Kyle's cabin, even though he had told her so many times not to even go to his cabin. Sophia was wearing skinny jeans that hugged her legs, a purple sweatshirt with a hood, and her black Converse. Sophia's hair was down, her brown hair cascading down her back. Sophia shivered a bit as she neared Kyle's cabin. She could feel the cold coming off of it. Sophia's swirl color eyes finally found Kyle's cabin. Before she could knock, Sophia heard a voice say, "Well hey there."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Kyle Knight

Oppies (Welsh Girl) Justin-Bieber-2011-EMAs-red-carpet-arrival-1-400x300

Kyle yawned, rolling on his side on the bed, trying to read a magazine. He got bored, sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of the bunk bed. After a recent hair cut, he now spiked his hair up and his voice had deepened as he grew and he had only been back a week. He was wearing an old basketball kit, not really planning on going out. He heard one of his brothers in the doorway, greeting someone. He tried to peer over his shoulder from a distance, not seeing anything. "If he asks you out, tell him to go stick his offer where the sun dont shine!" He laughed to whoever was at the door for them to hear, turning round and high-fiving his other brother with a grin.

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Sophia just crossed her arms. "Mhmm. I suggest you move it little boy before I kick your butt, Sophia said serious, not in the mood to play around. The boy grinned, his blue eyes gleaming. "Why not sweetheart?" The boy asked Sophia. Sophia rolled her eyes. This cabin seemed wild. "Because Im taken already," Sophia told the boy, her Itailan accent thick. The boy grinned wider. "Italian. Nice," the boy said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Kyle sat down, taking his PS vita in his hand and sliding Fifa12 inside, a British soccer game that he enjoyed playing. He turned to his younger brother Max next to him. "When is Daniel gunna learn not to hassle everyone?" He mummbled, glancing at Daniel in the doorway. "Uh, never." Joked Max. Out of all his siblings, Max by far was the best. Kyle rolled his eyes, starting to play.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Sophia sighed, running a hand through her dark brown, wavy hair. "Please can I go in. I need to see Kyle, my boyfriend," Sophia said, crossing her arms. The boy laughed loudly. "Your dating Kyle? Oh gods that's hilarious. Hey guys, this chick is dating Kyle!" The boy called from behind him. A girl rolled her eyes at the boy. The boy closed the door to the cabin. "Forget Kyle," the boy said, grabbing Sophia by the waist. Wow, Kyle was right. They do steal everything from him, Sophia thought. She pushed the boy away. "No," Sophia said firmly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Kyle heard the door close and grunted, his eyes glued to the screen. His older brother Lee ran in from the living room, grinning with disbelief. "You wont believe it. Dan has actually got the girl outside." Lee told Kyle, Max and the others in the room. They all rushed to the door, pressing their ears to it and trying to catch part of the conversation, all grinning wildly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Sophia knew she was going to get nowhere with this kid. "Look, you seem nice and all, but I want to see Kyle," Sophia said in a firm voice, crossing her arms. Sophia's blue eyes suddenly turned brown. The boy smiled. He wrapped and arm around Sophia's waist, pulling her close. "Names Daniel, but call me Dan," Dan said as Sophia quotes under his grasp. "Let go," Sophia said, her Italian accent thick. Dan blinked and let go of Sophia.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm

The boys couldnt hear all of the conversation going on outside but they could all tell that the girl wasn't into Dan. Being one of the more cockier boys in the cabin, with a grin Kyle quietly eased open the door, tip-toeing so he was right behind Daniel and half yelling in his ear. "I dont think she is into you,mate." He laughed, standing in the doorway next to Daniel but with his back to the girl, winking at his laughing siblings. "Sorry Danny-boy." He teased, making a fool of Danny and hitting his arse, hard which made his brothers practically pee themselves.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Sophia couldn't help but grin. "Yeah Dan. Besides, this girl is dating him," Sophia said, pointing to Kyle. Sophia walked next to Kyle and kissed Kyle's cheek. "Hey babe," Sophia said with a grin. Dan's face turned red. Before Sophia couldn't even register what was happening, Dan punched Kyle in the face. Sophia jumped and yelped, thankful she had more sisters than brothers in her cabin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Kyle stumbled back, tounching his face and glad that there was no blood. Max scurried forward, pulling Sophia behind the group of brothers that were positoned like a sheild. "Dont worry. They always fight." Max explained to her quietly. Kyle reached forward, grabbing Daniel by his throat and slamming him across the doorframe. "You knew I was dating her!" He shouted at him, punching his jaw. "You stole my old girlfriend, and now you steal my new one?!" He punched Dan but was pushed to the ground, kicked in the side. Kyle grabbed his foot, twisting his ankle so Dan also fell and rolled ontop of him, punching him many times in the face, hard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Sophia watched in horror as Dan and Kyle states fighting. "Stop!" Sophia yelled, pushing through the boys that were protecting her dim the fight. She pulled Kyle off of Dan and pulling Dan off the ground, pushing him as well. "Enough!" Sophia yelled loudly. She turned to Dan. "Wha-" Sophia didn't even get to finish as Dan pushed her out of the way, wanting to beat up Kyle. Sophia fell stumbled and fell back, her head hiring the side of the cabin with a crack. Sophia's eyes rolled in the back of her head. The boys rushed over to Sophia, muttering words. Max sighed. "I'll stop the fighting," Max said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Kyle went forward to hit Dan again when someone grabbed his arm. He turned, finding Max standing there looking tense. "Dude, will you stop! Last you two fought, Daniel almost ended up at the Apollo cabin trying to get fixed up!" He yelled at Kyle. Daniel was already being dragged away by one of our their sisters. Kyle rubbed where he had been punched, eushing over to Sophia's side. "Italy? You okay?" He asked desperatly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Sophia's beautiful color swirl eyes fluttered open. She blinked a few times, only seeing a sun before her eyes focused on a group of boys. Sophia sat up slowly, rubbing her head. Sophia finally realized that she had no idea who these boys were. Sophia scrambled away from the boys, scared. "Cosa è successo? Chi sei? Dove sono?" Sophia asked in rapid Italian. Sophia had no idea if she was in Italy or not. "Papa!" Sophia cried loudly, a few tears falling down her face. The boys looked at each other confused.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 am

Kyle exchanged a look with his brothers, none of them understanding what what happening. Max pushed Kyle up to his feet. "Sophia?" He asked, taking steps towards her. "Are you alright?" He had a bad feeling about this and he had no clue what she was saying. He stood in front of her, wrapping his arms around her comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 am

[Sophia blinked and rubbed her blue eyes. Sophia realized that she must be America. But, where was her papa? She wanted to slid out of the boy's arms, but something told her that this boy was okay. "Da...where is this?" Sophia asked the boy who had his arms wrapped around her in heavily accented Italian. Sophia moved slowly out of his arms. Sophia looked around and noticed many cabins. "What is this?" Sophia asked blinking her eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 am

Kyle realized that she had lost her memory at the same time his brothers did. He saw Dan turning the corner, having relaxed and trying to get back in the cabin. He swore at him, trying to punch him once more when Max held him back, along with two of his other brothers. "Max! He made her lose her memory!" He growled, wanting them to let him go. "Just let me punch him!" They wouldn't let go and Daniel ran away. Kyle ran a hand through his spikey brown hair when they released him, turning to Sophia. "This is camp. We live here. Remember?" He asked softly. "I'm Kyle, your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Sophia blinked a few times. She gave Kyle a confused look. Brushing a piece of hair behind her ear, Sophia looked around again. "Ah, okay. But, where is-" Sophia stopped short when a small memory flickered in her mind. Sophia realized it was her father on the night he died. Sophia blinked and then rubbed her eyes. "What kind of camp?" Sophia asked Kyle in her heavy Itslian accent. She moved away from Kyle, still not really knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Jeez, this is going to be hard. Kyle shared a long look with Max, biting his lip before turning back to Sophia. "It's a camp for...special people." He told her, not really knowing what to say that wouldn't freak her out. "People who's parents are...different. People that have...a God parent." He told her bluntly, getting elbowed in the ribs by his brother for being forward. Kyle glared at him before returning his hazel eyes to Sophia, worried.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Sophia blinked her eyes. "God? Like God, God? Or like pagan gods?" Sophia asked Kyle, tilting her head to the side a bit. Sophia blinked her eyes again at Kyle, looking confused. Almost everyone in Italy was Catholic. What were these gods? "I dont understand," Sophia said, bunching her eyebrows together. Sophia's head pounded and she rubbed it. "Why does my head hurt?" Sophia asked Kyle.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 pm

"I'll go get an Apollo kid." Max mummbled but Kyle shook his head, wanting his best friend to stay with him. The other brothers went instead, leaving just the three of them. "The Greek gods. As in Zeus, Hermes, Aphrodite...etc..." He started to try and hug her again but dropped his arms at his sides, not wanting to scare her again. "Your Mum is Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love." He told her, his brow furrowing. "I know you dont believe me, but please try to. Im telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Sophia stared at Kyle with a blank look on her face. "Okay...." Sophia said slowly, moving away from Kyle. Sophia looked around again, trying to remember. Sophia's head pounded with pain and she winced, rubbing her head. Sophia frowned lightly. "I this Italy?" Sophia asked Kyle. She knew any person could speak English. Sophia closed her eyes and tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh crap, this was worse than he had first thought. Kyle licked his lips, trying to think. "No. This is America. New york, practically." His eyes flickered in the direction of the Apollo cabin. How long until they got someone to help? He was quite concerned about her head. "Do you want to lie down?" He asked softly, sounding as gentle as possible. Kyle didn't want Sophia fainting in them, did he?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Sophia rubbed her head. "Yeah I could lie down. But, I don't remember coming here. A few moments ago I only remembered my papa's dead," Sophoa said in her bad English. Sophia rubbed her eyes again, trying to remember. "I don't remember. All I do is my dad. Who am I?" Sophia asked Kyle in her Italian accent. Sophia knew that her name was Sophia, that wa it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Kyle grabbed her hand softly, pulling her into the Khione cabin, into the boys room even though it was against the rules. He led her to his bed which was under Max's, where he had been lying earlier. He set her down, standing straight andlooking down on her. "You're Sophia Giovanni. You moved here a while ago to live on camp with...other people like you. You're sixteen, Italian and a daughter of Aphrodite." He told her factually before dropping his gaze to the ground and mumbleing. "And yes, your dad is dead."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Sophia nodded. She laid on the bed, curling up a bit. Sophia smiled lightly, looking into Kyle's eyes. "You are kinda cu-" Sophia stopped short as another memory played in her mind. Sophia gasped lightly as her eyes rolled in the back if her head. The memory was a sugar finding Sophia and bringing her to camp. Sophia remembered the Hermes cabin and her first day. Then, the memory shut off. Sophia opened and her eyes and looked at Kyle straight in the eye. "I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppies (Welsh Girl)   Oppies (Welsh Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppies (Welsh Girl)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next