Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 am

Ally, Kat and I had to half drag Kat the dazed one up the hill. She was conscious, but was dizzy and could barely walk. Izzy tab ahead of us to get Seth. We leaned Kat up agains the tree facing away from camp so it was harder for people in came to see us.

"Hi Peleous," Kat said still dazed and patted the dragon I on the head.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 am

Isabella led me up the hill, near the pine tree. A couple of girls were there. They all looked hurt. "Hi there." I said. One seemed really dazed, like she hit her head. I went over to her and put my hand on her forehead. I muttered a healing blessing. All of her cuts and injuries went away. "Care to explain?" I asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

"We were bored," I said skeptically. "Don't tell me you have never snuck out before. You probably have. Everyone has."

I sighed heavily as the new boy rested his hand on my head and almost instantly my cuts were gone. I felt better, but my head still hurt and I could still feel blood, unless that was blood left over from before.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 am

"I never sunk out before. This is my first year here." I turned to the girl that looked like Isabella. I put my hand on her forehead and healed her. She looked a lot better, with all her injuries gone. I turned to the girl that looked like she had hit her head. "You okay? I'm Seth. You?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 am

"Kat Jones," I grumble and put my head between my knees. "Daughter of Hermes." I paused a second taking in what he just said. I looked up at him oddly. "You've never snuck out?" I asked. It may have been the dizziness talking, or my ADHD. I didn't know.

"Thanks," I muttered to Seth after he put his hand on my head. "I'm Bella Harris, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am

"No problem. I'm a son of Apollo as you can tell. I never snucked out before. This is my first summer."
I was watching them talk when mty hand burned. It didn't look so good. "Hey guys, what happens if a monster bites you?" I asked, guestering to my bitten hand.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah," I said, raising an eyebrow at Seth. "I've been here four days and I'm sneaking out. And I'm not really sure," I said to Kat. "Let's hope nothing bad."
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

"Is shouldn't be too serious inless it was a dracenae, or an..." I paused ad looked at Izzy frightened. "Empousa."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 pm

"You can't be serious. That's what bit me! Now what!" I screamed. "My luck can't be that bad!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

"I don't know how to treat it or how bad it can get!" I hissed in panic, "I just know that it's bad. Serves me right for taking First Aid as a class for this camp one season! It's toture, never do it!"

"Oh my gods!" I moaned and held my head. "Shut up! You're all talking so loud!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

"um, Uh.." I shifted on my feet nervously. "What happens now!?" I sat down next to Izzy. "Your gonna be okay," I hoped. I pleaded to myself it wasn't a lie. "Do you want Me to get anyone?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Panic started to sieze me. I'm not good with panic. I fell to my knees. I had to bite my tounge from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 pm

"We are not getting Chiron," I said not only assuring the others but myself also, "We are going to figure this out on our own. We're old enough to do this. Izzy seems fine right now, nothing has happened yet. We are still good...for now."

"I said shut up!" I said a little louder. "You're too loud!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 pm

"Kat, are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm

I thought for a moment. Apollo kids could heal many wounds, but if I healed this one, it would surely knock me out. "Izzy stick out our hand, I'm going to try to heal you. I may pass out from healing three people in one night, so don't be alarmed if it happens." I hovered my hand over hers. I said some healing blessing and the bite mark went away, leaving the hand back to the way it was. "There you go," I muttered. I sat down and the world turned black.
My hand went back to normal. Seth passed out from working too hard. "What should we do with him?" I asked. I turned to Kat. "Don't even think about drawing on his face."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm

"Perfect," I muttered answering Ally's question. "Freaking perfect. I am so perfect, that I am going to my cabin now to get away from you loud people." I stood up, took one step and fell to my knees. "Or, I'll lay right here and wait for you guys to carry me. And Izzy, I can't even get to his face. I'm over here on the ground, TRYING TO SLEEP!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

"Shhh," I told Kat. I threw her over my shoulders like a sack of flour. "To the cabins!" I whispered. I looked at Seth. "I'll come back for him later."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 pm

"Are you sure we should leave him here? What if someone finds him?" I was whispering to be quiet for Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm

I let Izzy carry me to my cabin. Finally, I can sleep in peace and quiet. I'll be sleeping through dinner tonight, that was all I knew. I didn't care what anyone else thought.

"Well then," I said, "This is awkward. Ally you are staying here with me, until she get's back! Well, Kat's still here. You have been awfully quiet Kat." I felt like poking Seth to see what happened, but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

I opened the door to the Hermes cabin, quietly. I put Kat on her bunk. "Sweet dreams," I teased. I went out of the cabin and shut the door. I ran back to my friends. Seth was knocked out cold. I poked his hand and he stirred saying "More peanut butter please." I had to hold in my laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

I was just sleeping and then some girl came in and rudely woke Me up. She dumped some girl who was either sleeping or unconcious o the bed. It looked kinda suspicious so I decided to follow. I crept behind her until she went to Half Blood Hill. I was near Peleus in some bushes. I saw a kid unconscious on the floor. This couldn't be good. There was more girls. I felt something nudge Me in the side. I looked and it was Peleus. "Holy crap!"I screamed. I almost jumped out of my pants at that thing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 pm

I jumped to see a boy appear by the tree. Peleous was nudging at his leg. He had cried out in shock when he saw the dragon.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. I didnt know the kid but we didn't need more people to blow our cover.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

(She's staying in Hermes cabin because she's unclaimed lol and it's a girl) Darn, I just blew my cover! "Uh..." I said stupidly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

I turned to a boy who had screamed. I ran over to him and put my hand over his mouth. "Please don't scream. We are demigods too. Just relax." I removed my hand from his mouth. Seth turned, still knocked out and said "Peanut butter!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 pm

(GIRL!!!!!! lol DAUGHTER of Athena) "Well, duh, of course you are. What kind of mortal would be up here?" I asked rudely. I turned to look at the boy on the ground. "What's his deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next