Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I stood up. "bella can you walk to the car? I think I need to drag kat to the car, she seems really dazed." I found another smashed ambrosia bar. I handed it to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm

"My head hurts," I muttered. "Why does my head hurt?" I was still clutching my arm tightly trying to get rid of the pain, of course that would not work.

"I'm fine," I assured her. "Help the others."

I sat up so quickly my head throbbed as soon as I sat up. "Pousa!" I yelled trying to say empousa.

I stood up quickly and watched as stars covered my vision. I started walking anyway blind fighting the pain in my head. I bumped into a few mortals while staggering back and forth and fianlly my vision returned. I crumbled to the ground again but lifted myself back up. I was next to Izzy. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself. "What happened?" I asked tilting my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

"The monsters are gone," I told Kat. She seemed to be in the worst shape out of all of us. "C'mon bella, let's get to the car. I have first adi kits, nectar, and ambrosia in the truck." I grabbed Kat (who was very light) like a sack of flour over my shoulder. I started to the car.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 pm

I pulled Ally and Kat daughter of Erebus along with me as we ran to the car. All five of us were in terrible shape but Kat of Hermes, (We needed to come up with nicknames) was probably the worst. A cuncussion I guessed. The rest of us were pretty beat up. We made it to the car quickly and with the least attention drawn to us as possible.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am

I laid Kat in the backseat. I got the first aid kit and took out the banages. I applied it to Bella's wounds. "Do you think we can get back unseen? What about getting help?" I asked bella.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

"I have a friend that is a healer," I suggested. "Son of Apollo, but he won't help unless it's past 9 am. He is a little annoying that way. You know anyone? Getting in unseen is going to be tricky though." I started biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

i thought for a bit. "I know an Apollo kid. He's name is Seth. seth is a good friend of mine. About sneaking in... I could drive to the beach?" I suggested. I started to wrap my hand up from where the monster bit me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

"We can't drive around the border." I said. "Bo roads lead back there. I would be easier to take the main route. We can't walk far, we aren't in good enough shape to walk far." Kat started to murmur something under her breath. I wanted to yell shut up, but I didn't.

"We should never had left," I said sadly. "We almost died twice. The police are probably int heir way and not to mention Chiron and Mr. D are going to flip a crap on us!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

I smiled; i just had remembered something. I pulled out a chain that had a little bag attached to it from underneath my shirt. "i stole this from the Hectace cabin when they were at the arena. It's magical invisible dust. It works for only about an hour. We put this on before we go into camp. I'll get seth while you guys wait by the pine tree. I think this could work."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am

I sighed totally relieved. "Thank the gods for the Hecate campers! They have saved the day with out even being here on more then one occasion. Now let's get out of here before the cops show up. Cause after that scene over there, they are bound to be coming."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

I handed the keys to her. "You drive; i'll tend the injured," I said as I hopped in the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

"Sure, Sure," I said and walked around the car and into the front seat. I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot slowly. I drove slow on the way back to camp, one because Izzy didn't have her seat belt on and same with Kat being that she was lying down, two, I was still dizzy, and three I was extra jumpy and on the look out for monsters.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 am

Bella was driving slow. I was in the backseat, praying to all the gods that we would make it to camp in one piece. One more mile, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 am

(sorry I was sleeping) I sat up in the back seat. I knew what I was doing when I got home. A loonnng shower, and then sleep. That sounded nice now.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am

OOC- it's k, I wake up early

Kat's head injury was bledding a little. I cleaned it up and wrappped the gauze arounf her head. I turned to Ally. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 am

"Do we have classes in the morning?" was all I managed to get out as a question. My head hurt and I was pretty sure it was bleeding, I could swear my arm was broken an to top it all of I was tired and I couldn't really sleep.

"That's a yes, Kat," I sighed. "Sorry to disappoint." Kat groaned.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 am

"Don't worry Kat. You're going to be fine." I looked in Bella's direction. "Are we almost there?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 am

"Almost," I said looking up at Half Blood Hill from the distance down the road. "Do you think Peleous will be on our side and not call tp Chiron and Mr. D?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

"I'm fine. Maybe just twisted ny ankle, no big deal. And I dunno about the dragon. "
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

I shrugged. "As long as we don't go near the the golden fleccee thing, we should be fine. I mean that's what he does protect. Park the car at the bottom of the hill. I'm sure Kat can make up some crazy story of how the car got here."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 am

(I feel like being purple right now haha) "How are we gonna explain our injuries? We better find a healer that can keep his mouth shut..."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am

"Don't expect much from me," I grumble. "Tomorrow I'll be sleeping....I mean today I'll be sleeping. Plus Peleous loves me! I have that covered. But don't touch the fleece."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 am

"Agreed. Don't worry, my friend Seth is a healer. He WILL keep his mouth shut or he'll loose a limb or two."I saw camp coming up in the road.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am

"I'm parking here," I announced and pulled off the road a little right off the edge of Half Blood Hill. I could see Peleous from here. He was eyeing the car suspiciously. "Let's try to be a little quiet. Izzy, we'll all wait here or up on the hill so no monsters attack us while you go get Seth."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 am

"Wait here." I got out of the car and went into camp. The dragon didn't even see me. I ran to the Apollo cabin. I opened their door quietly. I saw Seth sleeping in one of the bunks. I slapped him across the head. "Wake up! I need you!" I whispered so no one else in the cabin would wake up.I felt someone slap my head. I opened my eyes and saw Isabella. She looked bad. Her clothes were ripped and her hand was bleeding. "What happened?" I asked, fully awake now.
"Long story. Just follow me Mr. Sunshine and be quiet." I led Seth to our parked car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next