Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomikins

Naomikins

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm

"That's a great one! This is going to be so funny." I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

"HaHa!" I laughed. "I love doing this!"

I ran into Pacsun and started looking at the sunglasses on the rack with some girl looking at the same rack next to me. I slowly turned my head to her, she looked up and I quickly looked back to the sunglasses in my hands. She turned away and I looked back to her. She looked back and put the sunglasses she was holding back and rested her hands on her hips. "What do you want girl?"

I didn't say anything at first but I looked at her then I widened my eyes and yelled, "Y-Y-YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!" I screamed and ran out of the store. "She's one of them! She's one of them!" I jumped up onto Kat's back and buried my face in her hair. I pointed at the girl in the store. "She's one of them!" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm

I busted out laughing. "That was good Kat!" I praised her. I continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm

"I laughed when Kat jumped on me. "That was awesome!" I said between laughs. I had to try to stay steady so that Kat wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

I slid off Kat's back and took a grand stance in front of them all. I took a big bow. "Than you! Thank you very much!"

I wanted to point out to Kat that the girl in the store had gone pale. She looked furious and was storming out to us. For some reason, I suspected her to be a monster. I don't know what kind but she definitly looked evil. I reached up to my earing, prepared to swipe it to take out my knives. I waited.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

The girl who Kat had called one of them was coming to us. I tensed. Maybe she was a monster. I put my fingers on my bracelets getting ready to attack. The girl looked pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm

"Who would ever do that to me?" The girl raged. Her eyes flashed red.

"A person who felt like being annoying." I said with a shrug. "It's one of my specialties!"

"You wil pay! I usually only feed on males but a female is good for now!! It's been a while sense I have fed!"

"What?" I asked my smile fading. Then the girl grew fangs and her eyes went totally red. I took a few steps back in shock.

"Not another one!" I yelled. A Empousa stood in front of us and was ready to kill Kat. I cursed. What? Was the mall and local McDonalds crawling with monsters tonight. I looked down at her legs. One was brown and hairy like a satyr's the other was like a human leg but bronze. "That's something I have nevver seen before." I muttered.

The Emousa hissed at me. I think I was ready to go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm

(sorry I was off) The girl who Kat just freaked out on was walking towards us. I was getting ready to whip out my sword so I leaned down and pretended to be tying my shoe.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

I screamed--even though I just fought one earlier, but this one had ugly legs, one bronze and one satyr-like. I tried ripping my shoelace out, but It was stuck in a knot. I tugged at it desperately.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm

I groaned. Not again. I rubbed my bracelet, turning them into two long knives.
"Bring it old bag!" The monster lunged at me. I dodged and sliced at her. She just screamed and attacked me again. I tried to stab her. The monster growled and pushed me against the wall. My head hit the wall. "You'll taste lovely." I would love to say I did something brave, but I just screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm

I swiped my earing and my two knives appeared in my hands just in time for the creature to pin Izzy against the wall. I threw my knife with amazing acuracy right at the thing's steel leg. It didnt even leave a mark.

"Yo goat legs!" I yelled. "I bet you I'll taste better!" My knife boomeranged back into my hand.

Bella getting the things attention gave me a chance to attack from the other sie but she dodged my sword easily. I curse and lunged again whille Bella went to see if Izzy was ok.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Giving up on getting my sword, I tried attacking with my bare hands. I ran over to Izzy who was getting attacked. "Hey dog face!" I snarled at the empousai.(sp?). I slammed into it with my side but that did no good. I just bounced off and hit the wall. I rubbed my side. I took off my shoe and worked on the knot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"Ally!" I yelled looking up from Izzy. Another Empousa was coming up behind her. TWO?? I thought. "Look out behind you!"

I turned for a second to see another empousa coming up behind Ally. In that second, the empousa iwas fighting knocked into me sending me sliding across the tile floor. I hit my head on a pillar and for a second, everything went fuzzy. My sword has skidded across the floor neat the others. I was now maybe thirty feet away from my friends.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I turned around and found my self frozen at the sight of a second Empousa. Kat's sword was right near me. I was afraid the Empousa was going to take it. I darted towards the weapon. I ended up sliding, to avoid te monster trying to attack me. I grabbed the sword and pointed it straight up, stabbing the Empousa in the face. My shoelace became untangled in the mess. I urgently tore it out and it transformed into my sword. I slid Kat's sword across the floor to her. I rolled out of the way of the Empousa.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm

OOC- I had to put my baby brother to sleep.
I had to help my friend, there were two monsters now. I kneed the monster in it's soft spot. She fell to the floor instantly. Huh, who knew monsters had a soft spot. I stabbed it in the head and it turned to dust. I dragged Kat out of the way because she seemed dazed.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

"Nice Izzy!" I yelled over mortals screaming. "Gods," I said, looking annoyed at my sword. "I shoulda brought my bow and arrow. This gives Me so much trouble," I said to my friends, forgetting the monster behind Me.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

(I have to go to bed but I'll try to sneak my iPod)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I stood and ran to the empousa Ally had been fighting who was about to attack her from behind. I made it to the creature and was about to stab her in the back but she whipped around and scratched me across the arm making me let go of one of my knives. I slashed with my other knife in my other hand but the empousa grabbed that wrist. I let my self slide to the ground and through her wide spread legs making her flip. She never let go of my wrist though.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

"Bella!" I screamed. I dropped Kat who landed with a thud. I ran and rpyed the monster off of her. the monster screamed and jumped me. Both of us had dropped our weapons. Now we where fistfighting. I punched the monster in the face. She growled and bite me! "She BIT ME!" I screamed. I kicked her in her gut and sent her flying. I picked up a falled weapon and threw it at her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh my god," I panicked. "What happens of they bite you!?" I ran over and started stabbing the monster but nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

I jumped the highest i could onto the empousa. I grabbed her shoulders and soon enough, I looked like a parrot sitting on the creature's shoulders. I tilted the thing's head and stepped on it. I heard a snap at her neck was forced down to hard to one side. I skidded to the ground, the blood on my arm getting on almost anything. The only thing that caught my eye, was the fact that Kat, Kat daughter of Hermes was not in my view and the mall was long with halls that just went straight. Where was she? I began to panic but I didn't have much time. The empousa stood up with a very deformed looked neck.

My knives reapeared as earings on my ears. I swiped them my knives flipping into existance and attacked again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

I was so mad. I could not spend one day without being attacked! I picked up a random weapon on the fllor and drove it into the monster so hard that the weapon broke. The monster turned to dust. "What now?" I asked the dust.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm

I groaned and cumbled to the ground. I was exausted. It was four A.M. now and I was not really up for pulling an all nighter. We had classes tomorrow too. "Can we go back now?" I asked no one inparticular. I clutched my arm that was now burning with pain from the clawed hand the empousa slashed at me. Blood now covered my hand and clothes but I didn't care."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

I looked at all my friends. I ran over to Bella. I pulled a small bag of ambrosia and handed her a piece. I ran to Kat and gave her one too. I gave all my frinds one. I popped a small square in my mouth. it tasted like my dad's home-made shake he used to make me. My hand burned from where I got bit. I feel to my knees and examined my bite mark.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm

I looked around again, a few mortals had gather aroud us looking at us sitting on the floor clutching wounds. I suddenly felt really dazed and light headed. "What the...?" I began but i never finished. I strugled to my feet. "Go away," I goraned to the few mortals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}   New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York in the A.M. {[PrIvAtE]}
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next