Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Remplissage
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

I look down at the ground to hide my face for some reason. Nothing to do with the fact that I was just complemented though, just so you know.

"Thanks...." I muttered, while trying to regain composure, "Anyway... it has nothing to do with how loud people talk or anything. It's just that no matter who I talk to, conversations always start with arguments. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:55 pm

"Huh...well, we've been talking for a few minutes, and you havent even raised a fist yet. Congrats." I grinned.
Deimos really was a cool guy.It was hard to believe no one had really taken the time to get to know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:56 pm

OOC: Got to go ): Bye!
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:58 pm

"Hunh yeah I guess. We kinda started off rough though..." I scratched the back of my head, and smiled awkwardly at nothing in particular, "So... yeah, thanks for getting to know."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Demeter... Thats it... i said unaware of it. I shook my head back and forth, Hey Annabelle don't forget your note book. and sorry about that thing earlier... i just have mood swings BIG mood swings... But Whats your dads name?... I gasped again, my mind flying into another...

A boy a mom... guns.... war... Explosions... Korean... Then i snapped back to focus.. Hello Deimos no need to fight... just making a few new friends...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm

I stared at the lean african boy suspiciously, "Do you normally make friends by making them cry?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey.. she was already crying... i just wanted to know what was wrong sorry Mr.Korean boy son of Ares... I said trying to defend the Inevitable. Please you honestly have to believe me... an other Image popped through my mind.

Deimos Lunged up with his sword in hand coming at my head lightning fast... I already knew how it would end. Please don't start a fight... not now at least... Because you would lose badly.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm

OOC;; Don't powerplay man.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC sorry i fixed it... its like he sees a possible path of the future... but there not always true...
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm

OOC;; Ah man, thanks! I was a bit confused XD

BIC;; "Tch, whatever. Least she's not crying now." I motion for him to take a seat underneath the tree as well and began to lecture him seriously "And don't call me boy. I've got to be at least like... 3 years older than you at the least. Respect you elders."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Only if i was beaten in a fair fight... sorry but you have to earn mine.. i don't just give it out! i say kinda challenging him... no not now don't start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I smiled at Tank. "Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about it; it wasn't your fault." I grabbed the notebook out of his hands. "Thanks, I forgot about this!" I shook my head - it wasn't like me to forget my notebooks this easily. I was pretty protective of them - I didn't want any stranger reading them!"

I looked uneasily between the two guys. "You guys aren't going to like....fight, are you? Because I have a pretty good slap, and I'm prepared to use it,"I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:26 pm

No i'm cool as long as Deimos is fine.. but i don't just hand over my respects. and it was my fault... my powers just.... *sigh* i thought for a few moments... and sighed again. And why Were you crying anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm

I shrugged, looking away from Deimos and Tank. "It was just about....stuff," I said lamely. I tucked a loose strand of light brown hair behind my ear, and looked at the groud. "Not that you wouldn't know," I said roughly, finally meeting his gaze. "Right? You read minds, I guess. Or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh... about that i didn't mean to.. i just glimpses of peoples past. it's has to with my ability Telekinesis, i can sense feelings and stuff... it's just a side affect. And i do feel it... i say still shaken. Poor girl... she came here to get away from harm, and all i can do it seems is harm...
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:34 pm

"Hunh. That's heavy," I say as a carefully examine the scars on my arms, "So magic-man, can you read my mind?"
I begin thinking about the most indecent things my mind can think of with a slight mocking smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

i walked by annabelle and deimos and this other dude.. oh ya i read his file tank.i sat down looking into the water.i thought of him. i knew that one day i was going to have to give him my soul and i'll have to die. i just have to keep stalling it. i tried not to cry. i wasn't going to be weak ever again.......

Leo:son of Poseidon
Rex:son of Artemis
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:39 pm

i see all these people talking and one siting by himself. i went to the lake and took out a tornado spell card. "ark" i say and a tornado mixed with the water and was splashing everywhere.

Rex's card chants

Last edited by azn on Sun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

I walk over to wach the creek. Peaple were there. I steel my nerves and walk over and sit and begin playing my harp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:11 am

I laughed at Deimos. "Because we all wonder what really goes on in your mind, Deimos," I grinned. I was about to say something else when I yelped and jumped back. Ice-cold water splashed across my body, completely soaking my t-shirt
"Hey," I yelled in distress to the guy that had caused the water tornado," watch it, please!"
I noticed a girl playing a harp not that far from where I sat. She was pretty good, I thought.

OOC: For somereason I cant change the color >=O I don't know why....so Im playing Annabelle right now
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

I notice a girl much older than me sitting not verry far from me. She was pretty. I give her a breif smile and contued to play. What was that saying again? Oh yes actions speak louder than words, I think
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

i walked by annabelle."hey annabelle" i said walking away.

Rex's card chants
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I swich to a love song something Corie taught me. The song was You Belong With Me by some one named Taylor Swift.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:24 pm

I hate that song... but no Deimos.. your mind is barred. I can't get in, your blocking me. Then water soaked me. I turned and title waved the boy, without hesitation. Be Careful... Then sorrow washed over me again... I turn and see from whom it was. There he is...

The Boy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: Check the Beach

BIC: Sarah appears in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next