Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Remplissage
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:41 am

"Seriously, your dad is Ares?" I said, my voice sarcastic. "I never would have guessed.
I shrugged, than settled down on a grass and leaned againt a tree. I tapped my fingers against my leg, absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:44 am

".... What about you?" I asked almost hesitantly, "Who's your dad? Or mum I guess. I wouldn't know anything about that." I short pause as I reviewed what I had just said, "Not that I'm interested in anything you do or anything."
Unthinkingly, I started ripping out some blades of grass out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:49 am

i sit down at the lake i concentrat on the water and made it dance. i turn to see annabelle out of the infermary. i walk over to her."well you've finally got up and start walking"i said with a smile.

Leo:son of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:52 am

"Um...." I said, choosing my words carefully. "I don't know who my mom is yet. My, um, dad never really talked about her that much." I shrugged like it was no big deal, but I was always curious. I never had the nerve to ask who my mom was, though.
I glanced at the blades of grass in his hands, and then said suddenly, "Dude, you're tearing up grass. Could just be a little bit more considerate of the nature, will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:54 am

I glanced at Leo. "Oh, hey, Leo..how's it goin?" I cleared my throat, for some reason, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:55 am

"going good i didn't get any sleep" saying with a scared voice.

Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:56 am

"Tch," I stare at the grass in my hands, and throw it over my shoulder, "Whatever, you're worse than those Demeter cereal nuts, I can do what I want."
I put my hands behind my head and lean back on the tree behind me. Not cause I wasn't ripping up grass anymore or anything. I mean, I don't take order from girls. Just cause it was comfortable is all.

I hear a nearby voice, obviously not talking to me. I stare up at the boy nearby and say nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:59 am

I threw Deimos an annoyed look, then glanced up at Leo. "Have a bad dream?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:04 am

"Yeah, have a bad dream?" I sneer as I glare at the boy. Tch, kid thinks he can come out of no where and interrupt my conversations. Whatever, I'm not taking that crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:10 am

"Oh, come on, Deimos," I said, rolling my eyes.
I smacked my hand to my forehead."I forgot - tough Ares boys like you don't get bad dreams, right?" I looked a Deimos, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:14 am

"Dreams are for girls and little kids." I look at Annabelle seriously, "I'm an adult, I live in the real world."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:28 am

"you don't know what I've been through ares dude"i said standing next to him.

Rex:son of Artemis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:44 am

"Yeah, sure, Tough Dude," I said at Deimos. I looked at Leo, slightly concernered. "Maybe you should go lie down if you don't feel well," I said lightly. "Getting some rest always helps me. Infact..." now that I mention it, I was extremely tired.
A day of tears, memories, and being frozen surely does knock a girl out.
I muffled a yawn, and then leaned back against the tree, my eyes barely open.
I wonder where a demigod gets some sleep around here?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:47 am

" it's fine anyways have you seen the cabins yet" i said."you stay there here in camp..wait do you know you god parent"i asked in concern.

OOC: hey whats up

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:56 am

I shook my head, a few strands of my wavy, light brown hair falling across my face.
"Nope, not yet. I've been stuck in the infermary, remember?" I said, grinning.
"And I have no idea who my god parent is, " I admit, sighing.

OOC: nothin much
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:00 pm

"well your fine now come on lets go to the hermes cabin"i say.

Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:15 pm

"Hey kid, I'm not invisible you know." I snarl at the intruder, "And it's rude to interrupt conversations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:36 pm

"Deimos, it's fine," I said hastly.
"And, um, actually Leo, I'll stay here for now; I don't want to go the Hermes cabin just yet. I was um, kind of hoping I could talk to Deimos a little more." I fingered the blades of grass against my hands, avoiding Leo's eyes. "But, um,I'll come get you to when I want to go the Hermes cabin, okay?"
I swallowed nervously, hoping it wouldn't seem like I was standing him up.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:46 pm

"no problem just tell me i need to go the my cabin and get something" i said. i left with my head up and my hands in my pockets."and ares dude just chill"i said with a smile and walked away.

Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:54 pm

I glared as the boy walked away. I dunno, burning holes in his back or something... As a rule, emo kids were usually on the weak side of things, but I couldn't help but feel slightly threatened by this one. There was something about him that seemed far more experienced than me.... I shook off the feeling. Impossible. After all, I'm the best around.

"So what, is he some friend of yours?" I say, my eyes still on the receding figure of the boy, "You looked nervous. He's not giving you trouble is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

I shook my head. "No, of course not. Leo's really....really nice, I guess, " I hesitintly. "He, um, gave me this bracelet, actually."
I held up my wrist, where a pretty bracelet gleamed in the sunlight. "I think he likes me," I said, clearing my throat. "It's weird. At my old school, no one even tried to get to know me. I was just a freak to them. And it's not that I don't like Leo, I just..." I trailed off, not sure what I meant, and not sure why I was telling Deimos, the kid who needed Anger Management, of all people.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:14 pm

"How could you not know if you like something or not?" I said a bit unsympathetically. "Anyway, here at camp we're all freaks anyway... And if we're all freaks, I guess we're all normal or something. I dunno, something like that."
I sat there a moment, not entirely sure where I was going with anything, "Hunh. So... you're probably gonna make a ton of friends. After all, you're and aight kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:26 pm

"Yeah, maybe," I shrugged.
I began to drum my fingers against my legs, bored.
"Probably not as much friends as you, tough guy," I said, grinning. "Got a whole pack of big pumping iron, sword fighting guys, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:30 pm

As the boy's figure disappeared from the horizon, I turned back towards Annabelle.
"Hahaha..." I laughed flatly, "No. I've been here a long time, but I've never really made any friends. Everyone I've met is always... annoying."
I shrugged, "It's not like I really need friends anyway though. I've been doing fine on my own my whole life... so yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:39 pm

"Annoying, really?" I snorted. "So, it's like, whenever you meet a new person, you go, "Oh, that guy is too annoying, he talks too loud - can't be friends with him!" or "Huh, that girl seems friendly, but her smile is too big. No way I can get to know her!" Right, tough guy? - give people a chance, Deimos. You're an awesome guy..once you get past the Anger Management stuff," I smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next