Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) Empty
PostSubject: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 am

Nick opened up the door of his father's car and proceeded to walk up the grassy hill. When he got to the top, he turned around and waved to his dad, who was already gone. Figures. he thought to himself. He looked over the valley to see a massive camp. "Woah." he said aloud.
Kids his age and younger were everywhere, now if only he could get one of their attention.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 am

"Hey dude hows it hangin?" Jesse said as he walked up the hill. He could tell this kid was not a year-rounder or maybe he was new because he was not wearing a Camp-Half Blood Tee-Shirt. "Your new right?" Jesse said not giveing the guy any time to respond to the first question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yeah," I said, looking at the guy. He seemed cool, black hair and green eyes. He was also wearing a rather odd belt-buckle. "Where do I go from here?" I asked, looking over the (was it a camp?) again.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 pm

"Well first we should speak with Chiron and let him know we have a new camper then we will throw you in Hermes cabin, and you'll get claimed sooner or later" Jesse said as he walked up to help the kid carry his bags to the big house. "I'm Jesse by the way, I'm over in the Hera cabin if you need anything" He said walking down the Hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"Thanks, I'm Nick." I said, pulling over one of my bags and carrying it. It was nice that he wanted to carry the bags, but he could do it himself. What was bothering him was what he had said, Chiron. "Hey, when you said Chiron, you didn't mean The Chiron did you?" He knew about himself being a demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)   New Guy (Open to 1st Reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy (Open to 1st Reply)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: