Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- Empty
PostSubject: FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-   FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Ever walked silently on the sidewalk, trying to stay under the radar. If she tried hard enough, no one noticed her unless she wanted to be seen. New York was a busy place with tons of people, and it was perfect for her little field trip out of camp. Since New York tended to be warmer than she preferred, Ever had chosen to wear a light blue tank top, short tan shorts, and her favorite conerse. Not very fancy, but she doubted anyone who give her a second glance exept for those few perverts.
Even though Ever didn't like to have contact with anyone, she really wasn't against havign friends. And that was the reason she was here. She was hoping that she could find a few kids and have some fun eith them, without being judged all the time. Maybe she could find a kid from camp who she had never met before. Who knew, the possibilities were endless.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-   FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:09 am

Oh what can I say?
Three Babies in the Back Seat Singin' To You!
Hey DJ...

Gryffin Jameson.

FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- Tumblr_lnlltp3gxm1qf8a7do1_500

Well. This day could have gone better.

At the moment, I was walking down a street in New York city, wearing only my usual hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. I always kept gloves on though, just in case I accidentally get a fingerprint on something and then the whole of the NYPD is coming down upon me for the international fugitive that I actually am.

But at the moment, people at camp think I'm a newer arrival who was flown over here by his rich parent from England. Far from it, in fact, but it was a good backstory.

But back to today. Well, at first, I almost got spotted pickpocketing some lady, brawled with some random drunken dude, and then... oh what was it? Oh yeah, I shot a monster with an arrow in public. In the busiest place of all of New York City. No one saw me, but I did it. And people are looking for the killer of this so-called "human" right now.

Little did they know he was right in front of their noses.

But anyway, that wasn't the reason I came out to New York and why I am still here. Other than to do the other things I mentioned, of course.

I wanted to have fun.

Why you ask? Well ever since coming to Camp Half Blood, I never actually did have fun. I've been here for the most part of four months now, and it's been so freakin boring. So I went out to find something to do, maybe meet a friend or someone else, go about the town, experience what New York has to offer.

And little did I know, that fun was right under my nose. Ha, see what I did there? I just alluded to the previous comment I just made. Ha, I love English. But anyway...

I accidentally bumped into a girl while in my own little world. Not such a bad looking girl, may I add.

"Oh! Sorry," I muttered quickly as I took her wallet secretly and continued walking, turning into an alleyway.

...Won't you play that song for me?
And turn it up on your radio!
I got 200 seconds and I'm ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-   FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Ever barely heard what sounded like a guy's voice saying 'sorry' as she felt someone bump into her. As she turned around, she couldn't tell who it was, and no one stood out. She continued walking, not really thinking about anything. Gettting lost in NEw York was easy to do, and with all the random twists ans turns she was taking, that was precisly how she was going to end up.
Wishing she had Snow with her, Ever looked up only to discover she was in a pretty deserted area. She tried to trace her steps, but that got her nowhere. Patting her pocket, she cursed silently as she forgot she didn't own a phone. Letting another curse fly, she found her wallet was missing. Great.
While kicking the ground with one of her feet, Ever gave herself a facepalm. The boy who had run into her. He must have grabbed her wallet and snuck off. Of course. She should have been more alert. Recalling her memory, she set out in the direction where she last remembered seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-   FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM *Song starts playing* -Enter Sam-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: