Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Freedom Wall

Go down 
+5
moon
Ninja Poet
Pоseidon
Bre Bre
Banana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:47 pm

In the back part of a cabin, a whole, wall stood unnoticed. It's white wall was pure, newly painted and unblemished. Except for a banner, that hanged off the roof, with nice golden script written on it. Pens, markers, pencils and crayons were inside a box next to the wall. Share a joke, give an advice, even place a quote for the whole cabin.

The Freedom Wall
"The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first."— Robert J. McKain

Because life is short, and we need to live it to the fullest. When we're in a war, every laugh, every smile, every ray of hope could enlighten a large crowd. Let's see how much fun the cabin could give and take, even in the darkest of hours.

"Who said Cabin 2 was boring?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Lily Melion

Panting softly to herself, Lily walked into cabin two after her sister's fight in the arena. She plopped herself down on her bunk, then reached for her backpack where she brought out her new pet: Cleo, short for Cleopatra; a small, white rabbit.

While petting the rabbit, Lily scanned the cabin until she noticed a wall with a banner hanging from it. A box was also located near it. The teenager got up from her bed and walked over to it, investigating.

There was aready something put into the box. A quote, maybe? She thought about putting her own in, and that's what she did.

"Chaos isn't just something that causes destruction, it was also the event that brought us life." - Lily Melion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria Murphy

Victoria Murphy laid down on her bunk listening to a few songs on her iPod. When "She's a Rebel" by Green Day switched on, the teenager noticed a camper placing a note in a small box near a white wall. With her earbuds still in her ears, and the music blaring from them, Victoria walked over.

Realizing what the box was, she decided to keep her quote short and right to the point.

"Bow down to me or suffer." - Victoria Murphy

An interesting personality for a daughter of Nike.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:58 am

Phoebe was quite bored and so she decided to explore the other cabin's in the area. Phoebe closed her eyes and spun around a few times in the center of the courtyard before stopping and pointing her finger out in front of her, her finger pointed directly at the Cabin belonging to Hera, Goddess of Women and Marriage. Phoebe shrugged her shoulders and walked towards it, knocking on the door softly and standing there patiently awaiting to see if anyone was inside.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Freedom Wall Einar-1
"When you stare, what do you see?"
==========
Oscar walked up to his Cabin, noting the girl stood in front.
"Need permision to enter or something? If you're waiting for someone, just go straight in." he nods towards the door, as he steps in himself, curious about the freshly-painted wall that now stood clean and white at the back of the cabin. He raised his left eyebrow, thinking of something to draw or write onto the wall. Now this is what I'm talking about. Cabin 2 sure is unique... Guess I'll have to draw something cool up here... He picked up a red marker pen and uncapped it, the fumes wafting up his nose. He chewed on the pen lid for a moment, thinking of something to draw on the bare spot he had chosen. And then it hit him. The perfect idea. All he needed was to think simple. He drew two dots, and added a small line above both of them, before drawing a bracket underneat them both, adding a third dot in the center. And there it was. His red smiley face. He added a small line of words underneath, which read
"Smile please. He's smiling for you. -- Oscar"
Spoiler:
==========
"A broken boy, invisible to those who could help him."

[code]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:14 am

Daisy walked into cabin 2, apparently there was this 'freedom wall' thing. People were putting quotes on it. Daisy thought what post would she use? Hers? a different one? Daisy put one of hers on, ' I came looking for the end of the rainbow, look what I found'.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:21 am

I wrote something on the wall and stepped away.It read:
Darkness and shadows may scare you,but in your time of need they will be what you need most.~Kyle James

[color=#99ff33]The words written by Sean Raine were almost a pun.Maybe they were.:
The wind and Raine together make a powerful storm.Now you realize why you shouldn't fight me.[/color
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:40 am

Dylan Durbee:

Dylan stepped inside his old cabin, feeling both feverish and overwhelmed. The real world wasn't anything like he had hoped. It was awful, and everyone out there frowned upon boys just roaming the streets. All the son of Boreas wanted to do was start a normal life, one where he didn't have to worry about monsters or gods, but that didn't currently seem possible. Without any help, he was going to have to restart his camp life. Maggie wasn't here, he had already looked, and the boy just needed something to lift his spirits. Seeing the wall in the back, Dylan picked up a sharpie.

"Don't go looking for a life that might not exist, when the life you're living is a good one." -Dylan Durbee, son of Boreas

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I stepped in and wrote, IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLAGE-ALBERT EINSTIN.
Then I realized I had to apolgize to Piper. I was so mean to her! I missed my friend.I raced out of the room to go find her.

I slipped in to the cabin and was going to write one of my favorite quotes, but then I realized, it wasn't Allary's fault. It was mine! I raced out of the room to go find her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 am

I walked into the Cabin. Ah, smelled like home. Well, might as well write something. I've been here for a year, and I haven't written anything on this 'Freedom Wall'. So, I thought now would be a good time. So I wrote,

I AM WHO I AM. AND YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. ACCEPT IT.

I think that should do it. As I walked out of the Cabin I looked back. So many things I stiil need to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Wall   Freedom Wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom Wall
Page 1 of 1