Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying to Climb the Wall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Trying to Climb the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 am

I look up and down the climbing wall. It looked more dangerous then any monster I had ever fought. While I was standing there I had to dodge three boulders and two spills of lava. "How am I supposed to do this?" I ask myself. I look up again and watch the people almost make the top. I wonder how you get back down, I ask myself.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 am

I was walking around camp thinking to myself and then I saw a girl standing by the climbing wall looking lost. I walked over to her and said,"Hello, my name is Kaioh Michiru but most people call me Michiru. Do you need help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 am

I was, once again, walking randomly around camp. It looked like people stopped crying, and were getting ready for the next fight. I saw two girls, and decided to join the «party» " Hello!" I said, happily. I heard the girl nearest to me present herself, then I presented myself " Nice to meet you, michiru. I'm Yuki Ame Marian Kanda. But just call me Yuki or Ame..." I giggled, embarrased.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 pm

I looked at the two girls come up to me. Now that I've grown my trust with people here I say, "Nice to meet you both! I'm Kayla, daughter of Hemera. I was a leader of a gang of street-rat demigods. It sounds like I'm making it up but I'm telling the truth." I say smiling a little. "I'm new and... supposed to climb this..." I say pointing to the huge, impossible wall of death.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 pm

I smiked and said, "Alright let me help then." She smirked as some lava fell right next to them and shot some water out at it turning it to rock before it hit the ground and shattered into dust. She smirked at her work and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

I whistle " That's pretty cool. You're a daughter of Poseidon, right?" I said, smiling. Today was a great day, and nothing would make me sad.I crossed my arms around my chest, and tried to find something I could do to help Kayla. " Hum... I'm no use in general, without any power. But I can maybe tell you where you can put your hands without burning yourself." I proposed
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

I give the girl a strange look. "Are you a kid of something to do with water?" I ask then realize what a dump question it was. "Sorry, bad question. Uh who's your parent?" I ask hoping ether would answer. I look at the other girl, "Thanks!" I say. I already forgot both their names.A boulder almost hit us so instinctively I concentrate a lot of sunlight on it and the boulder starts to melt.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I shot some water at the boulder and it was sent flying far away from us. I then looked at the two and said, "Yes, my god parent is Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 pm

I look at them noticing that they used the same thing. "Are you both kids of Poseidon?" I look at the wall again. It was intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 pm

I nodded towards Kayla and said, "Well yes, I am a daughter of Poseidon. I found out a while ago while I was in Japan with another demigoddess who is here named Tenoh Haruka, most people call her Haruka though."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I give her a weird look her and say, "My mom sent me a dream. She told me when I was little." I sigh and look up again. Still scared me too much. I smile at the two girls. "Ready to go? I do the things I'm worried about to face my fears."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

"Let's do this." I said. I was ready to do anything right now. I would even face a daimohn right now by myself if I had to.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:46 pm

I start climbing. Almost instantly lava spills above me. Instinctively I jump to the side like a guy who wanted his money was coming tword me. I look down smiling and say, "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 pm

I started climbing and when lava poured above me I went dodged most of it but the heat from the lava was enough to burn my arm and I couldn't keep hold of the wall. I let out a scream of pain as I looked at my scalded arm. It hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:11 pm

I gasp and jump down. "Are you OK? Is it bad?" I ask. I look at her. "I'm gonna go get a Apollo Kid."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm

I look at her and say, "No, I can heal it myself." I took some water from the air and combined it to cover the burn and then used it to heal my arm. It left a small burn scar but other than that it was perfectly fine. The pain was gone.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm

I give her a look and say, "You sure?" But I look at the burn and know it was fine. "Now what?" I say looking up the wall again. Some people are crazy enough, I say to myself, to make something so dangerous for kids.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

"We could try it again, I guess." I really did want to make it all the way to the top of the wall.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:46 pm

"I don't know. I guess we could." I say as I start to climb again. I dodge more lava and a few boulders before I look down and see them on the ground. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I then use my jumping skills which I acquired in Japan to jump to the top of the wall with ease. I then looked at the pool of lava and shot a bunch of water at it cooling it into rock. I then looked down at Kayla and said, "That should make it easier."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I smile. "Coming!" I start climbing faster. Dodging a lot of bad stuff and almost loosing my fingering a few times I make it to the top. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

"Hey, Kayla. Now that we've both made it to the top now what?" I asked. I wondered what else there was to do.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

"I have no clue." I say giggling. "Climb down? Um I don't know." I giggle again and smile. I knew I had a new friend. "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Climb the Wall.   Trying to Climb the Wall. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to Climb the Wall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: