Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Remplissage
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I was out exploring the camp on my own, embracing my freedom. It felt nice to be away from all the crowds and people, for once. Not that I didn't mind it. I loved the new friends I had made. Somtimes, though, it's nice to be by yourself for once.
I settled down against a shady tree, and leaned against the cool, dark wood. A slight breezed ruffled my hair, casting a couple of stray pieces in my face. I brushed the strands back behind my ear, and then opened my back-pack.
I took out one of the new notebooks that Matthew had given me; this one was a beatuiful shade of blue, matching the calm waves of the lake that splashed onto the shore. I absently played with the new bracelet on my wrist, and then grabbed my pencil (which I had recently discoverd it as a pocket knife, as well), and began to write.
My eyes were narrowed in concentration, and my tongue was poking out like it usually does when I'm frustrated. The words were wraveling themselves together, making it hard to write down the lines of my poem I was writing.
Suddenly, I began crying. Not the cute, little whimpers that girls make, but heaving, loud sobs that weren't muffled even though my hand was clasped over my mouth. Tears spilled out of my eyes and splashed onto the paper, blurring the words which I had attmpted writing.
I didn't know what had overcome me all of a sudden. Maybe it was all that happened at camp since i arrived, or what happened in my past with my dad.
I pulled my knees to my chest, sobbing harder, wishing I wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

OOC: It looks likes Anna needs someone to cheer her up *cough cough hint hint NUDGE NUDGE* :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

*cough nudge nudge* ;)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC: i was gonna reply three days ago but i wasn't aloud on...

BIC: I heard some one crying, still fighting my Chair monster, i conquered many times before.
I decided it would be good if i checked it out. Fine. I turned to the leaping chair monster and blasted rocks over at it, disembarking it for now. I walked around the lake and then sensed the puzzlement/sad/scared/angry feelings coming from a girl bundled in her knees, shoulders shaking. Hey whats wrong? What happened? i say noticing the blue note book laying open. Some words of poetry all smeared with tears...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: No worries (:

I winced, startled, as I heard a voice come up behind me. I wiped my eyes, but a constant stream of tears ran down my cheeks, making it useless.
I started to say something, to deny that I wasn't crying and use the old "something's in my eye" trick, but words couldn't form on my lips - besides, who would be sobbing their eyes out if something was in their eye?
I burried my face in my hands, my shoulders trembling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey its ok. no One will hurt you, its fine, your o.K then Images flashed through my mind, Noise filled my ears, Screams of anger/Hatred/Accusing then a figure appeared and he lunged around the counter. Fist on Flesh was the next sound i heard, and then pain all over. More secnes faster and faster. More pain. Then all the hurt happend in one. I gasped, realizing the pain she has gone through. I toppled to the floor. I gasped again, and breathed deeply, Oh... Again. No one will hurt you Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

I looked at him through my hands, my watery green eyes flashing with suspicion and more fear than before.
Immediatly, I bolted up, and shoved past him, hiding my face as I went by.
I couldn't take it.
It was like he had known.
Known what no one else had ever known.
Known what I had never told anybody in my entire life.
Cries more making there way up again, but I shoved them down, praying my eyes wouldn't overflow again.
Why was I acting like such a stupid four-year?
Why couldn't I be strong...pretend like nothing was wrong?
I gritted my teeth, hating my self for acting like such a baby.

OOC: feel free to chase after her if you wanna :P
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

OOC: i can improvise.

I saw her push past. Whoa where are you going? i just wanted to see if you were OK. I say holding her in place, with my Telekinesis and brought her back. I'm NOT like you dad! so no reason to run away... I'm Tank and you are?

OOC: 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 pm

OOC: nice :D

I glared at Tank, not in anger, but fear.
Being stuck, not being able to move, flooded more memories into my brain, and not even my strongest efforts could stop the tears. Why couldn't I get away? What was happening?
"Let me go!" I sobbed, trying to shake off the force that was holding me in place. "Let me go, please!"
My shoulders were shaking in fear, and I hunched over, wrapping my arms around my chest and sobbing.
"Please, dad - LET ME GO!" I screamed, without thinking about what I was saying. "I'll be good, please. Just let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Whao whao i'm not your dad. i said and droped her on the ground, are you ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:23 pm

OOC: im going to my dads house this week, and idk if this site will work on his computer - its like soooo old :P so i might not be on for a while!

I pulled myself onto my feet, my chest heaving and vision still blury with tears. "Of course I'm okay," I said sarcastically, my voice rough. "I totally wasn't crying and being held against my will." I wasn't usually like this, but I was confused, and terrified beyond belief. Plus, embarrassed. I just had called this kid "dad". Wow.
I refused to look at him and meet his gaze. What if he saw what I was thinking right now? He couldn't read minds, could he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm

OOC: im at my dads house. it actually works :D whoo!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 pm

I walked up to the lake and stared down at the water, bored.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I walked past the lake. Don't ask why, do I need a reason to walk past a lake?
Anyway, I saw some guy talking to some chick, nothing unusu- some chick who was crying?!

I gritted my teeth angrily. True, as a son of Ares, violence and torment was the natural answer, but... To bully a girl who - I squinted at the crying chick - seemed to be only 14. That was low. I don't like weakness. To prey on the weak was a sign of weakness in itself.

I marched over to the place where the two were gathered and pushed the guy away from the girl. "Hey. What do you think you're doing?" I intoned menacingly. Crossing my arms, I stared him down.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:49 pm

I looked over and saw Annabelle. I ran over and looked at the other people. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I looked at the guy that had confronted Tank, and bit my tongue. The last thing I needed was to be the cause of this whole man fight.
"It's fine, really," I said, my voice still thick from the tears. "I just..he, um." Actually, I wasn't quite sure what had happened. He had made me freeze on the spot, like he had some sort of control of me.
I glanced up at Matthew, and smiled weakly at him. I didn't want him to worry.
No one could know how I really felt.
Pretend, I told my self. Like always.

Last edited by Kittygoesmeow on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:00 pm

I looked over. "What's up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:08 pm

I took a moment to glance at the little chick while she was talking, still keeping an eye on my opponent in my peripheral view. That was an important rule about fighting, always keep your eye on your enemy.

"If you worried about me, don't." I said flatly, "I can take on anyone any time." I glared at the African boy nearby. "I don't like people picking on the weak."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 pm

OOC: I'm here! because Inan said to come here haha (:
BIC: I walked around the Lake area. I saw a couple people (or maybe one) around. I walked slowly towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 pm

OOC: Hi!

I turned to face the the guy besides me, and put my hands on my hips. "Um, did you just say I was weak?" I raised an eyebrow, my lips pursed in annoyance and eyes slightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Uh oh, I thought as I edged closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 pm

I shrugged. I was used to being ignored. "Um...bye then." I said, turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:25 pm

The chick was suddenly acting hostile. I turned towards her, dropping my guard, "Well... you're a girl right?"
I frowned a bit in confusion, didn't this chick get that I was trying to help her? Man, does no one respect chivalry anymore?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 pm

I just watched them. I really didn't have the feeling of getting into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:29 pm

I stepped forward. "Maybe she dosen't need help." I said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next