Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone (private to first reply)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Alone (private to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 am

Alone (private to first reply) Torik
* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *

Daughter of Aletheia

"I can't lie... it's like a curse. Nothing's ever gonna be the same."
Tori was back in camp again, and already hiding in the forest like she used to. Some things never die, like that. She had an old sweatshirt on, over her camp half blood shirt. The hood was up, hiding her face from those who might be able to see her. Tori was also wearing dark blue skinny jeans and black converse. She looked out at the creek, and smiled softly. This was wear she met Devin, Katro, Hunter, and Cal. Tori smiled and pulled her knee closer to her, and looked down. She could see a lot from the tree she was in, pretty much everything.

A few more minutes passed, when Tori heard something. She got her daggers, Honesty and Truth, in her hands. She looked down, and saw that a person was coming her way. She found that odd, considering this was off the regular path, and no one usually comes here in the winter.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm

~James Carter~

Alone (private to first reply) Joeyhb10

James made his way from the path, into the lively and beating the forest. He ran a hand over his perfectly tidy hair, having spent about twenty minutes blow-drying it perfectly this morning. His Vans crunched against the leafy floor and he wore a Yankee's jersey over his camp shirt, even though he was British so had no intrest in American sports. He just thought the jersey looked good with his chinos, which he was also wearing now.
James looked out at the creek, glad that he seemed to be alone. It was hard being secretly sensitive when you're an Ares kid. He loved to fight but he just didn't like hurting peoples feelings, which was hard to believe seeing as he was 'a player'. He sighed, saying loudly; "No-one understands me." He said loudly to no-one with his thick English accent, expecting none to hear.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Tori sneaked down from her spot on her tree. She tilted her head slightly as she still held her daggers. She listened to his statement, and almost laughed. He looked like an Aphrodite kid, and Tori almost instantly despised him. "Why are you here? Don't you have to brush your hair or something?" she asked, mockery in her voice. Tori stood up straight and crossed her arms, leaving her daggers on their thigh straps. In the shadows, she resembled an assassin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 am

James, having not expected anyone to hear him, let alone reply, jumped and blushed slightly red. Turning partially, he saw a girl standing in the shadows of a large tree yet couldn't make out her detailed appearence. He raised an eyebrow at her, confused at her comment."Why would I want to brush my hair?" James asked her with a hint of sarcasm yet he smiled slightly also, revealing dimples on each cheek. "Wouldn't it make more sense for you to go and brush your hair? Since your a girl?" He replied with the same tone that the girl had adressed him with; mocking.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 am

Tori rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever." she mumbled. She took a few steps closer to the boy, so her face was visible. "So I take it you're not an Aphrodite kid?" she asked with a frown. Tori could've sworn he was, but she had been wrong before. Tori didn't like admitting that to herself. She did wonder then who was his godly parent? Ares maybe? Her dark eyes glanced at the ground, and around the woods, waiting for his reply. If he was an Ares kid, she had a feeling she would be mocked for a while.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 am

James raised an eyebrow, his small smile turning into a more pronouced smirk as the girl stepped forward. She was pretty and looked about the same age as her. "Actually, I was going to ask if you were an Aphrodite. But no, Im Ares."" He flirted, his flirty side shining through as he spoke without it meaning to. But, he wanted to turn over a new leaf, stop with the playerish stuff so he looked away, at the floor.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Tori raised of of her eyebrows. The demigod seemed almost ashamed that he apoke likw that, which was a side of someonw Tori didn`t usually see. She stood silent for a moment, unsure of what to say." No, my mother is Aletheia, the goddes of truth." she said, just admitting it. She would say it anyways, might as well be now."If you're am Ares kid, why are you out here?" Tori asked. Whenever a thought came to mind she would usually blurt it out, like now.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 am

James shrugged, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jersey and kicked the ground with his foot, not caring about the layer of dirt that had no covered it. It could always wash it off, if he could be bothered. that was. "You're quite nosey, aren't you?" He said, looking back up at the girl but smiling all the same. With a shrug, he added; "Do I really need a reason? My brothers were annoying me. All they talk about is fighting. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 am

Tori cracked a smiled and shrugged. "Sometimes." she replied. Tori looked out at the creek, barely paying attention to what the boy was saying. Something about brothers, annoying, and why. "'Cuz I can be, and I really don't want to talk to people." she replied, not giving him any eye contact. Ever since last year, she was more guarded than ever.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 am

James frowned as he listened to her, porcessing what she had said and how she had reacted in his mind. Obviously something had happened to the girl to make her closed off from the world. Or maybe she was just anti-social. He didn't know as of yet. James took a step closer to the girl as his spoke; "Name's James. What's yours?" He asked with a smile, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am

Tori's dark eyes drifted to his feet as they moved a step closer. She was tempted to take a step back, but didn't. Tori looked down at the ground when she replied. "Tori." she said simply. She had come up with that about a year ago... it seemed like forever, when it was only a year. Tori crossed her arms, and sighed. "So what now?" she asked. She wanted to do something, it was better than the nothing she was doing right now. Tori was usually really busy before in her years at camp, now she was pretty much just hiding. She didn't think camp was ready to accept her again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 am

"Tori? Nice name. Is it short for something?" James asked, just trying to make conversation. The wind, a light breeze seemed to ruffle his hair but it was not strong enough to knock a single hair out of place, thank Gods. His blue/green eyes scanned the area whilst he continued to speak. "So, you're antisocial?" James asked her, getting that idea from what she had said alearlier and how she reacted when he stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 am

Tori nodded and said, "Yeah, It's short for Victoria." When he asked his second question, she frowned. Tori wouldn't call herself anit-social... yet. Maybe. She wasn't always, but he was somewhat right. "Kind of." she said with a shrug. Tori tried not to think much of it, but she really did. She didn't need others knowing that. "Camp just doesn't accept me like it used to." Tori said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 am

James slowly let his gaze returned to Tori, raising an eyebrow at her. "Why do you think that camp doesn't accept you like it did before?" He asked her, feeling as if he was intruding but couodn't seem to stop himself. Honestly, it was just a distraction so he wouldn't let his flirty side come forward. He was trying hard just to be...normal James Carter; the secretly sensitive Ares kid.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 am

Tori sighed and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Well, it all started about five years ago.... when I joined the Kronos forces." she said, her voice merely a whisper. "Then I didn't want to be in the army, not for him anyways, and I was supposed to be dead." Tori said softly. She really didn't want to talk about it. "I had to lie to everyone, and news spread like fire. It's weird that people wouldn't trust me, considering I can't lie." Tori added with a shrug. "Now that I'm back, I don't think much has changed, except for the fact that I'm supposed to be dead." she said, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 am

James was a little taken back, understanding immediatly why people would have excluded her. He scratched the back of his neck, seeing her look at the floor. "So...uh...what was it like? Working with the enemy?" He joked, humour come out in his voice and it was obvious to anyone that he was trying to lighten the mood rather then being mean to her. He couldn't imagine how hard it must be for her, it was probably time for someone to cut her some slack.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Tori's face darkened. At first, she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to say anything at all, not after admitting her past. Tori sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, it was hard, and demanding. You had to do everything, or else." she said softly. "I had my memory wiped at least 5 times, and re-written so I wouldn't tell people secrets." Tori said with a sigh. She was glad that part of her life was over.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

James bit his lip, looking down at his Vans distractedly for a moment before turning his gaze back at Tori, trying to figure her out. "And...uh...you're one of the goodies now? The dark side wasn't all it cracked up to be?" He raised an eyebrow sarcastically, glad the coversation wasn't turned on him. He didn't want Tori to say something she didn't want to but he couldn't help but be nosy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Tori glared at James and shook her head. She went back to her original position, arms crossed. "You don't know anything about me, so shut up." she snapped. Tori did not want to talk about that anymore, not to him. She had a thin for hating Ares children, and so far the hate strode on. Tori's eyes looked at the ground, still stuck in her glare.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

James scoffed, his hands balling up into fists in the pockets of his jersey briefly before he forced himself to chill out. It wasn't very easy trying to control your anger as a Demigod, let alone a kid of Ares but some how, most of the time James managed it. "Jeez, it's called making conversation. Plus, you don't even know me; you're acting like I'm just a bullying Ares kid. Steriotyping, thats what you're doing." James told her calmly yet raised his chin defiantly, shwoing he wasn't gunna take any prejudice crap from her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Tori frowned and looked at him. "There's the thing, I don't make conversation. I haven't in a long time." she said. "Second, yeah I am, it's what a person does when they can't do anything else because their life has been turned upside down a million times and they feel like crap." Tori snapped again, with a single tear escaping the side of her eye. She never liked showing emotion, and she didn't want to now either. Tori quickly wiped the tear off her face with a motion and returned the hand to her crossed arm position.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

All of James' anger melted away when he saw the tear start to trickle down Tori's cheek before she wiped it away, feeling a pang of guilt. Without thinking or having any intent to do so, James stepped forward and rested his hand on her arm. "Look, I didn't mean to get you upset; I'm really sorry." He told her honestly, his currently blue eyes looking down at her apoligetically.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Tori looked at her arm, and saw his hand on it. She backed up, letting her hands fall down to her sides. "Yeah, I know." she said. "That's what everyone says." Tori muttered under her breath. This was the reason she never really talked to anyone, because this happened. Both of them usually ended up snapping, and then everyone felt sorry. She realized that often sorry didn't cut it, ever. Tori looked at the ground and just stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:29 pm

James laughed, seeing that she obviously didn't like physical contact anymore than socilal so he let her go. "Since when did I become 'everyone'? One; does 'everyone' look this hot?" He joked, pointing at his face and trying, once again, to lighten the mood. "Two; is 'everyone' this awesome?" He raised his eyebrows, grinning at her and hoping she would grin back. He didn't want to fight, believe it or not. He was too...tired of that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Tori raised her eyebrow. "Uh..." she said, not knowing what to say. "Well, not everyone is as full of themselves as you are." Tori said with a soft smile. At least he was trying to make her feel better, which most people wouldn't. Maybe he was right, he definitely wasn't everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone (private to first reply)   Alone (private to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone (private to first reply)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next