Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I really need a date! [Private to first reply]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

I really need a date! [Private to first reply] Empty
PostSubject: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I really need a date! [Private to first reply] 6434281729_b9ae3cb676_z

Aiko Kiyomizu Wu|16||Daughter of Harmonia

I wouldn't expect anyone to ask me to the ball. But you know, I did want a date. Two years here and I never went. Maybe on my third you I would be lucky.

Aiko walked into the ball with a gorgeous blue dress with black lace over her body. It was beautiful really; looked like it was made for her. Her heels were black straps and they made a small "clack" sound when she walked. So many couples were dancing. Yet she had gone dateless, hoping someone might ask her to dance there. Aiko stood in the walkway, fiddling with her long, wavy, curled black hair. Then she moved out of the way and slid to a corner. She still watched everyone, seeing if any guy was alone, doing the same as her. Her black shawl was doing her barely any good. Still, she walked around, keeping her eye open for another guy.

Last edited by JamieJay on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 am

I was at the snack table drinking punch wearing a indigo dress shirt, black jeans and dress shoes. I started looking around the room and I saw a girl standing all alone in the corner. I walked up right next to her. "You're date would probably punch me in the face for talkin' to you." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"I don't have a date," I said. I pulled my shawl over myself more. Tonight was cold. Like a bitter cold that hated me. "Why? You alone too? I went by myself." Uncomfortable moment, here. I tried my best try and seem nice. That was my nature anyways. Being peaceful and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:46 pm

"Someone as pretty as you doesn't have a date? Well impossible!" I said as serious as I could be. "Yeah I'm alone too, I'm Odysseus William Jones, my friends call me Odie, and who might you be?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 pm

"That's a long name," I said. I turned to face him with a smile. "Aiko Kiyomizu Wu, if I may say." Sounding formal was a specialty of mine. I was proud of it. "And I don't think I'm that pretty." I turned away from him and faced forward. Smile still there; this guy was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

I really need a date! [Private to first reply] 295923_ryan_potter
"Yeah my name is about 20 letters, yours is... 14." I couldn't believe that she thought so little of herself. "Well Aiko do you believe in Serendipity." I ask her while taking a sip of my punch.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 am

"Yeah I've heard of it. 'Happiness by accident'. Probably one of those things I love. Peace is my top. Along with harmony. My mother is Harmonia, goddess of harmony. I don't believe in fighting or anger. Everything should be zen," I reply. When I said "zen" i closed my eyes and gestures the to the air with my hands. I came back laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

"I'm into magic and i'm a wiz at it. So obviously my mother is Hecate." I said taking another a sip of punch. "Do you want some punch?" I said as crumpling up the cup and tossing in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

"Sure," I replied. Bit reckless in ways, but he's okay. I pull the shawl again over my body. I can feel my teeth chattering against my will and my legs give me a slight shiver. "You cold," I blurt out. "'Cause I'm really cold." I take a deep breath of the cold air. I'm gonna die in this cold.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 am

I was getting her a cup when she blurted out if I was cold since she was. "No not really, you want my jacket?" I offered her as giving her a cup of punch. I wasn't clod because my wand had like a heating system so it was keeping me warm.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"Sure. My shawl's not doing me very well," I respond. I took the cup of punch. Cold too. I took tiny sips of the freezing stuff. Those Khione kids may like the freezing temp, but others do not. Teeth are chattering once more. And another shiver goes up my spine.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 pm

I handed her my jacket and warmed her punch a little. "There try that." I said as I finish warming up her punch. "The punch isn't warm but it's not completely freezing either." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 pm

"Thank you," I said, taking his jacket. It was warm inside when I put it on. Punch was slightly warmer than usual punch. I could still see frost on it though. Gradually, I became warmer. After a while of awkward silence and glancing at him, I say, "So what's Hecate like?" breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am

"Wow!" I didn't know anything about my mom. "Yeah really all I know about my mom is that she's the goddess of magic, and her symbols are a pair of torches or a dog." I explained to her. "I'll ask you the same question, what's Harmonia like?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am

"I've never met her, but I hear she's really hippie. You know, harmony and peace? Sounds hippie-like right? I don't know much about her though. All I know is that Eris is her opposite," I say. Seeing a couple dancing in the middle of the floor makes me sigh. They look like they're having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 am

OOC: What type of dancing is it right slow dancing fast dancing what?
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 am

OOC: Slow dancing...? xD
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 am

Harmonia the goddess of piece and Eris the goddess of choas. I saw the couple in the middle of the crowd and saw they were having fun. "Do you wanna dance?" I asked her smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 am

"Sure," I say smiling back and holding out my hand. He was still sweet enough to ask. I remove his jacket, as I am not cold any more and set it on a chair. I smooth out my dress and curtsey a bit, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need a date! [Private to first reply]   I really need a date! [Private to first reply] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need a date! [Private to first reply]
Page 1 of 1