Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) Empty
PostSubject: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Avalon Trent was laying near the water. Her hair lay swept over her shoulder. She stared up at the sky, gazing into the practically endless span of pale blue. Avalon still hadn't gotten used to being a demigod, even though it had been two years since she'd found out. She stared at the smooth water, and decided it didn't reflect her mood. She grabbed a pebble and chucked it into the water. Avalon could have just snapped her fingers and made waves, being a daughter of Hecate. But she didn't feel it was right.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 pm

I got to the beach(((half an hour earlyer)))I walked into the ocean and started swimming. as I was coming up a medium sized pebble hit me in the neck. I rubbed my neck feeling a little pain. I walked out and sat on the beach, not realising I was sitting next to someone, I rubbed my neck one more time and layed down staring up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Avalon turned and saw a boy sitting next to her. "What's wrong?", she asked. Avalon wondered why he was rubbing his neck. She thought "It was probably my pebble. Stupid sometimes, Avalon."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I jumped up and looked at the girl laying down next to me. "when did you get there?" I asked looking down at her. "oh. I got hit with a pebble from out of no where." I said chukkling slightly. I stared at her face and into her beatiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Avalon smiled at him. "I'm Avalon, by the way. Avalon Trent." She smiled again and said "That was probably my pebble that hit you. Sorry about that.", she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Im Johnathon Teal" I said looking at her. "oh its fine ive been hit with worse, I said as a painful memory came into my mind" I rememberd the day I got shot in Afghanistan. I could see the taliban with pistols, all of a sudden I felt pain in my stomache. I clutched my stomache as I fell to the floor and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Avalon gasped. "Johnathon? JOHNATHON?! An Apollo kid, somebody help!",she cried. "Johnathon, I know you can't hear me, but WAKE UP!", she cried, her face close to his, so close if he were awake, he could see her eyes perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm

((it was a flash back but I did pass out cause of the feeling of it in the flash back)) I woke up staring at the evening sky. I could remember the day I got shot perfectly. "what happend" I asked sitting up slowly but falling on her lap. "s..sorry" I said sitting up and falling on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Avalon let out a small giggle. "Uh... You kinda- kinda passed out.", she stuttered. Avalon didn't know much about Johnathon, but he seemed nice enough. "Uh- hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you pass out?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 pm

"oh uhh. I just had a painful flashback" I said a little embarassed. I layed down on the cool sand as I rememberd all the combat I saw.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"Oh.... Now for something completely different!",she said, wanting to change the subject. "So... who's your godly parent?",Avalon asked Johnathon, eager to talk about something else.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

I thought for a minute untill I heard her question. "oh uh, my godly parent is Athena." I said smiling a little. "whos yours?" I asked looking at her, tyrying to figure it out myself. I looked up and stared into her beatiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh, Athena, that's cool. I'm a daughter of Hecate." , Avalon said. She was starting to like Johnathon. She smiled and said "So what brings ya here?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 pm

"I looked up and looked at her. "oh nothing much, just practising swimming and how long I can hold my breath for." "so far 2 minutes and 10 seconds." I said proudly. "so what brings you here?" I asked her curiously
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 pm

"Oh, I was bored, and needed something to do. So I came here. Sorry about the pebble by the way.", Avalon blushed as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm

"nah. Its fine." "like I said, ive been hit with worse." I said trying to resist to look into her eyes but failed miserbly. I stared into her beatiful eyes and her pale skin as it shined in the sunset. I lost my mind and kissed her but when I got my mind back I quickly backed off "Im so sorry. I said blusshing alot. "I dont know what happend, I just lost my mind." I said embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:21 pm

"it-it's nothing. I guess I'm kind of used to that.",Avalon replied. Then, she gave him a kiss back. "How's that for sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:15 am

I sat there shocked as she kissed me. "I guess we're even now." I said blushing a little. I couldent help but feel like I wanted to kiss her again. I sat there staring at her, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

"Yeppers, I guess so.". Then Avalon said "Well, this is awkward.". Then, feeling rather sheepish, said "Does this mean we're dating now?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

"well.. I guess so. I said kissing her again. "so..what now?" I asked looking into her beatiful eyes. "you have beatiful eyes." I blurted out. I quickly cover ny mouth as I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)   Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying near the shore (open to first reply: date topic)
Page 1 of 1