Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

laying out on the beach (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

laying out on the beach (open) Empty
PostSubject: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Vic decided to go to one of his favorite places in camp, the beach.
He could get a tan, get attention and just talk to those cute girls just to make him feel better.
He lay in the sand and waited for anybody to come talk to him, like always.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I was just walking on the beach very slowly, just taking in my surroundings. I was randomly looking up at the sky, when I almost trip over a boy. I look down and blush. "Oh my gods! I'm so sorry!" He looked like a Aphrodite kid. "Again, so sorry! I'm just such a spazz sometimes..." I blush.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 pm

"Heyy cool down hun, nothing happened. Why don't you sit down for a while with me and we have a talk?" Vic was sure that this girl would fall for his charm.

Don't you look great today? What's your name kiddo?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I walked down to my favorite place at camp, the beach. I sat down on the sand and watched the waves.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Vic observed his half-brother Michael, he always liked his older half-brother, because he helped him through a lot at camp. "What are you thinking brother?" Vic asked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm

I looked over at Vic, "Oh Im just thinking about the war. and other things." I said. I got up and walked over to where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:51 pm

I look at this kid. I'd bet all of my money that he was a son of Aphrodite. "Kaitlin. Daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I looked at the girl,"Nice to meet you caitlin, my name is Michael Stevens, son of Aphrodite." I said introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:55 pm

"The war" he paused for a while "Well I am not much of a fighter as you know, but seeing you so concerned really puts me down too." Vic sighed.
"Wish I could do anything to make you feel better."

then Vic turned his face to this girl "Hey, I am Vic, also son of Aphrodite as my lovely brother here. I am very pleased to meet you and I hope so are you to meet me." Vic said and gave her a kiss on the hand.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

"Vic, you always were a charmer." I said, watching him kiss the girls hand.
"Its not that I dont feel good, its just got me concerned, I dont know what the outcome will be, and Im worried for everyone." I explained
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm

"Charme is sometimes just as useful as a sword brother, and yes I have to agree, the war got everybody concerned, but sometimes you just have to take off for a while and think about other stuff." Vic said, patted Michael on his shoulder and looked around for other people on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 pm

"I wouldnt be able to do that, I need to stay and help out at camp. I need to fight to protect everyone and myself, from total and utter destruction at the hand of Kronos." I said angrily, spitting out the word 'Kronos' as it tasted nasty.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm

"You are truly a brave one and I am proud to call you my brother. You will honor our mother greatly in this war!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I blushed slightly, then I looked out at the sea. Many thoughts flash across my mind. each just as worrysome as the last.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Vic streched out and lay down on his back. He felt that something was wrong with Michael, but now was neither the time nor the place to get into that. "The water seems so quiet and peacefully, almost too quiet" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

I continued watching the waves, trying to dispel the thoughts from my mind, but not being successful. I sighed and layed down closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm

I blanked out for a second, watching the waves. Then I realize Vic kissed my hand. Instead of blushing, I felt a bit...angry. I dunno...just that I was this close to getting a Demeter kid as my boyfriend, and Vic was just putting on the charm. I didn't show it though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm

"Kaitlin, honey, something wrong? Do you need anybody to talk to? A shoulder to lean on? You know I am always your guy to make you feel better and comfortable. He said and smiled to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I look at Vic and smile. "Nah. I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though." I smile at him. The sky out with the ocean started to cloud over. "Looks like a storm..." I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yes yes a storm, well I do not like rain too much, messes my hair up and stuff if you understand. But I must say, for a daughter of Hecate you have quite a nice smile."

Vic was playing with her, but as long as people liked him he was fine with that. He looked up at the sky and hoped that the gods would be gentle and they wouldn't let it rain.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

"More like Kronos is up to something." I said bitterly, noticing the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I smile at him. "Why, thank you!" It felt good to be complimented instead of put down for once. I tuck a lock of hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:19 pm

"I hope Kronos spares us a little more time." Vic said in a serious voice.

"And for you Kaitlin, I feel that something is bothering you. You know we kids of Aphrodite are not the greatest fighter but we sure do have a feeling for emotions."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

"he'll probably want to attack when we are uprepared. Thats the way he works best." I replied
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I look at Vic. "I like this boy, but I sorta have a boyfriend," I smirk. "What do I do?" I ask him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: laying out on the beach (open)   laying out on the beach (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

laying out on the beach (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next