Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beach (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I walked to beach, making sure no one would see me. I loved the beach. I took off my flip-flops and put my toes in the sand. No one really comes to the beach at night. I thought about my dad. I wiped away a tear. If only he were here.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hi!" a 14 year old girl walks up to you. I look you up and down. "What's wrong?" I say, noticing a few tears in her eyed. I realize I may be being rude. "Oh, um, I'm Ally," I say quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Naomikins

Naomikins

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 pm

I on to the beach and see to girls there.
Crap! I didn't think anyone else would be down here at night. most people are afraid of the harpies after all.
I stay in the shadows, trying my best not to get seen.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am

I look up at the girl named Ally. Oh gods, I'm dead.
"What-Who-Are," I studder. I take a deep breath and put my hand out for Ally to shake. "I'm Isabella, daughter of Athena at your service."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 am

I start walking along the beach with my shoes off and toes sinking in the sand when I spot two girls farther along on the beach. I start toward them but of course something catches my eye. It isn't the ADHD thing when I'm ready to do something it's like, "Okay so I have to do the laundry and-Oh look a butterfly!" No, I have this weird ability where my senses are enhanced. A girl was what I saw hidden in the shadows. It was even hard for me to see. I almost over looked her. My first thought was, "Wow she must be fantastic at hide and seek" but i shook that off. Instead of going over towards the two girls I went over to the one trying to hide. "Hey," I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ally(:

Ally(:

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

"Daughter of Athena, Eh? That's cool. I'm a daughter of Apollo. Just got claimed actually, about five minutes ago. Do you happen to know Jason Voltage? He's my boyfriend and I can't wait to tell him! I was supposed to meet him here, but..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm

I raised an eyebrow. Everyone seemed to be finding love these days. I shook my head.
"Nope, does he come to camp?" Stupid question; of course he came to camp. He wouldn't to be able to meet her here. Unless he was a really lost pizza delivery guy. Stupid ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

"Yeah," I laugh. "Of course! Hmm...I just don't know where he went." I looked around disappointedly. When was he gonna get here?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

"Ally!" I hissed running down the beach. She didn't hear me of course because I was whispering. I saw her and another girl. From one end of the beach to the other I had to run. "Crap!" I hissed as I felt the tingleing feeling I recognized. Here it comes. I was next to Ally and the other girl in one second. I startled them both.

"Ally you never told me how your date went!" I said. "Oh and congradualtions on getting claimed. I was going to laugh if you were Hermes but I'm just that humorous. Sorry about that by the way, can't really control when I go all speedy." I turned to the other girl, "Kat Jones, Daughter of Hermes." I stuck out my hand and then turned to both of them. "You seen Bella by any chance?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I wondered what he looked like. Ally was pretty, no doubt about it. "What does your boyfirend look like?" I couldn't help but giggle like an Aphrodite girl.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm

"Hi, I'm Isabella daughter of Athena. Ally's boyfriend hasn't shown up yet. Care to join us?" I raised an eyebrow at the Hermes girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm

"Sure," I breathed, "Why not? Coke anyone?" I lifted up a six pack and offered them each a soda.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm

My eyes widened at the sight of coke. Holy beachballs! How did she get Coca-Cola in Camp-Half Blood. Then again she was a Hermes kid, so nothing was impossible for her. I grabbed two and chugged the first one down. That's good stuff.
"Thanks for the Coke. How did you the drinks in without Mr. D knowing?" I asked Kat, my face in a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 pm

"I am the master at sneaking things in," I said, "I supply most of the stock for our cabin. Plus, you could tell Mr. D that you had a bunch of caculators in your heavy back pack and he would believe it." I took a few sips of my Coca-Cola. "But sometimes, you just gotta be that convincing."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I smiled, Mr. D would believe anything. "Sounds just what a Hermes kid would do. How long have you been at camp? I don't think i've seen you around before. Then again, there are about a million kids now at Camp-Half Blood."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

I smiled, Mr. D would believe anything. "Sounds just what a Hermes kid would do. How long have you been at camp? I don't think i've seen you around before. Then again, there are about a million kids now at Camp-Half Blood."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm

"Four years," I sat down into the sand and put my soda in between my crossed legs. "Or is it five? I can never really remember. But anyway, there are only a handful of people I don't know here, and i guess you were one of them. Now you are in the giant bowl of people Kat Jones knows! Congradulations!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:19 pm

I laughed. Kat seemed like a really nice friend. I finished my first Coke and started on the second one. The red label on the Coke bottle reminded me of red lipstick. Red lipstick equals Aphrodite kids. Aphrodite kids reminded me of my makeover, done by them.
"Ever been attacked and tied down by the Aphrodite kids? Those kids will stop at nothing to give you a makeover." I heard a weird noise. I didn't think much of it. What is possibly normal at Camp-Half Blood?
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Kat14 wrote:
I start walking along the beach with my shoes off and toes sinking in the sand when I spot two girls farther along on the beach. I start toward them but of course something catches my eye. It isn't the ADHD thing when I'm ready to do something it's like, "Okay so I have to do the laundry and-Oh look a butterfly!" No, I have this weird ability where my senses are enhanced. A girl was what I saw hidden in the shadows. It was even hard for me to see. I almost over looked her. My first thought was, "Wow she must be fantastic at hide and seek" but i shook that off. Instead of going over towards the two girls I went over to the one trying to hide. "Hey," I said quietly.

"Oh gods," I mumble. I stood there in shock for a few moments. I was trying to decide whether to run away or to just ignore her. I shook my head, deciding both would be very rude. I run my fingers nervously through my hair. "What... How did you see me?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 pm

"They've tried," I said taking another sip of Coke, "But i'm too quick for them. I've seen someone get a make over from them before. It was kind of funny. It was just the other day actually."

"I have this weird ability that gives me super sight," I whispered to the girl in an awed tone. "But i could barely see you though. You hid really well."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"I bet it was. Poor, poor demigod. Getting eating alive by the Aprhodite kids." I took another sip of my soda. I heard whispering. Thanks to my ADHD, I happen to have really good hearing. I cocked my head to the side, trying to hear better. I shrugged.
"Come up with any good pranks lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 pm

"Yep," I said a wide grin spreading over my face, "By tomorrow morning, about a dozen Aphrodite kids will have blue hair. Of course they are doing it to themselves. A few of my brothers and I just put the dye in."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm

I laughed at the thought of blue haired kids, running aound in horror because of their blue hair. "I haven't played a prank in a while. I think I stopped after a Hermes kid put spiders in the Athena cabin." I shuddered at the thought of a spider. Those things were scary.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm

"Ummm, yeah. I have this... gift and I can make myself basically invisible in darkness or shadows." I told her looking down at my shoes. "You must have really great sight. Guess you'll never need glasses!" I laugh nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 pm

"That," I whispered with a laugh. "Is a very good point. Why are are you hiding anyway?"

"That is where I draw the line," I said. "Even though I am not a duaghter of Athena I still hate spiders. I told off my brother who had done that. He was trying to be funny. It was not funny. Blue haired kids, not that's funny."

I could have sworn I heard a familiar voice but I shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Open)   The Beach (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next