Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A meeting at the beach. {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

A meeting at the beach. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

It was really warm and i was taking a walk along the beach when i saw someone approaching out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

I walked onto the beach after hanging around the Green House next door to my Cabin. I hadn't been to the Beach in a while. I noticed someone walking along the shore of the beach. I waved to them a little bit, not even thinking if they could see me or not.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

I thought i saw someone waving to me. I thought it was a girl, but i couldn't see that well. I naturally waved back.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Okay, good, he saw me. If he didn't I wouldv'e looked silly. I kicked my feet around in the dry sand, beginning to walk closer to the water.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

She was walking to the water. I was looking at her, and not looking at where i was going. So natuallly it scared the heck out of me when i fell face first into a tidal pool.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

I heard a splash. I whipped my head in the direction, he fell into the water. I couldn't hide a laugh. I started jogging over to where he was. Or, were.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am

When I came up from Under water i saw her standing over me. I could tell she was laughing at me. "Uh..Hi.." I said. feeling majorly embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting at the beach. {Open}   A meeting at the beach. {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting at the beach. {Open}
Page 1 of 1