Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Meeting New People (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

I walked into the courtyard from my cabin. I sat down on one of the benches situated near the fountain and placed by pack by my feet. I pulled out my book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Nathaniel was strolling through the courtyard again for another look at all the cabins. So far he had gotten each cabin memorized and who the belonged to and what size group seemed to live there. As of then the courtyard seemed deserted and only one other person was there. It was a boy around Nate's age reading a book. That was rare of campers, other than the Athena kids or course. Most tended to be out and about sharpening their skills. This intrigued him and made him want to know more. Plus if this person was a huge bookworm he might get a lot of information from him. So mustering up what courage he had he walked over to him. "Excuse me. I am new around here and was wondering if I could ask you a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 pm

I looked up from my book. I saw the boy, he was extremely good looking. "Heyo whats up? my name is Jovan Smith, son of Dionysus. And you are?" I replied, introducing myself. I stood up and stuck out my hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Nate too his hand and shook it. "I'm Nathaniel Weathers, Son of Death." He said with a small grin. "Son of Dionysus. If I remember correctly he's the party god right?" He asked Jovan. He hadn't talked to many different people here yet and he wondered what this guy might be like.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

"son of Death, would that be Hades or Thanatos. And yes Dionysus is known for his parties, he is the god of wine and plants. Is there anything that I can do for you?" I asked him. I Put my book in my pack and slung it over my shoulder. I took a sip of the wine that appeared in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 am

Well summoning wine seemed pretty cool but Nate didn't partake. "Wish I had something that useful. All I can do is tell you if someone just died." He said to Jovan. "But on to the questions. When do I learn about my personal quest? Where could I find the Thanatos cabin or living place? And what's there to do that isn't a boring as running drills?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 am

"well thats useful." I replied encouraginly. "How old are you?" I asked him. "What do you mean your personal quest, and Thanatos kids are in the Hera cabin still." I replied, pointing towards a large white building near the end of the row.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 am

Hera's cabin eh? Well it wasn't really his style but for now he might set up shop there until he could find somewhere a bit darker to hang out. "I am 15 soon to be 16. And by personal quest I meant that i have have heard that some kids go out into the world and do things for the gods. I just wanted to know how I would know when my turn came around." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 am

"im not the best person to talk to about that, ive never had a quest in my life, and I grew up here. I suggest you go talk to Chiron about that." I suggested. "But have a seat, and tell me about yourself, you are way to cute for me to let you leave with out at least having talked to." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 am

Nate sat beside him but was kind of embarrassed. He hadn't really been noticed for his looks by anyone back in his hometown seeing as he was different from them. But he would have to keep in mind to talk to Chiron...that centaur and director of camp later. To started Nate cleared his throat. "Well..um I have never really been asked to talk about myself." His mind raced to come up with something. "Well I prefer night to daytime because its too bright." He told him. "So that's one thing about me how about we trade. One fact for a fact."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 am

"that sounds very reasonable." I replied laughing. "Well lets see, what about me is interesting. Um, I was raised at the camp since I was two, cared for by the satyrs and nymphs. It makes me one of the oldest campers for years at camp" I offered him.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 am

Hmm a long termer eh? That was pretty interesting. He decided to give him a tidbit about himself. "Well I always have these guys hanging around me." As he said that he pointed up above them at the butterflies fluttering around. Each one was a black as the blackest night with blue spots that were lighter in the middle and darker at the edges. "So have you been outside the camp much?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

"the only time ive ever been out of camp is when I sneak out. Ive been ehre for 12 years and I still havent been granted a quest yet. Its really quite infuriating sometimes. I sneak out quite often though, and go in search of some wild rave or party, sometimes I have my own here at camp, most often down at the beach, or in the forest. I cant have them here anymore, unless I have a death wish." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 am

"Sounds like you might of trashed the place with a party or two." Nate said "I don't exactly like them myself. I prefer small groups to large ones." One of his butterflies fluttered down to rest on his shoulder. "I've not really seen the world much. Just my hometown and this place."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, there have been a few parties here that ended up getting out of hand. And I got in touble for them, because I was the host." I sat down on the bench beside him. I couldnt help notice how good looking he was.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

This felt really good for some strange reason that Nate could not put his finger on. It felt easy to talk to Jovan even though he had just met the guy a few minutes ago. The only people that he felt this way with had been his mother and brother. He enjoyed it but still his darker part told him that something was wrong. Instead of listening to that part he continued to stay and chat with Jovan. "So if you are such a party goer how come you are out here alone with a book?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 pm

I laughed and pulled out the book. "You mean this thing?" I asked. I looked at the cover and then showed him. 'The best Raves of all time, Demi-god style.' "I borrowed this from my dad not to long ago." I explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"Oh, but not soo surprising I guess." Nate responded. It was weird this guy seemed to be the very opposite of what Nate was but he felt a connection somehow. It was one of those unexplainable things that people who talked about them said that they just knew what to do. The thing was that Nate wasn't sure how to react to this feeling. Until he could properly process it he would just keep talking.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

"no I guess it shouldnt be. So you dont like to party, or drink wine, what do you like?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"I just like to walk and enjoy the night sky or just relax and listen to music." Nate said. "Or just hang out with a few people and enjoy the moment." This was true but his most favorite thing was to watch the stars in the sky as he hung out with the spirit of his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm

"I love walking and listening to music. I also love to drink and party, I love hanging out with my friends, and I love boys. Swordry and archery are also activities that I find much pleasure in." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Nate nodded as he listened as Jovan listed the things he liked to do. It was all normal stuff that the normal teenager liked. "So you love boys eh?" Nate asked him "So what about me?" he asked in an innocent way. It left room for rejection as well as acceptance. So he would not be bothered by whatever answer he got.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 pm

"well." i said trying to hold out. "Yeah you are pretty good looking, I dont know very much about you, but you sound pretty cool." I answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

Nate nodded to his answer. "Hmmm well perhaps if we hang out more we can learn more about each other." Quickly he added. "If that's what you want. If you don't want to its okay." Hopefully though they could spend more time together and he wouldn't be as alone in this camp.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:28 am

"I would love to spend more time with you. Can I ask you a question?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next