Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

I walk into the arena with my sword. I finally came back to camp after I don't know how long. I run up to a dummy and star slicing in up. I had forgotten how fun it was to be at camp. I was gone for a good reason, my mother was ill. I stop slicing the dummy up when someone walks in. I say, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

" Oh, Hello" I said, surprised. " Oh! I know you!!" I almost yelled, a smile appearing on my lips.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

"You look very familiar. I think I've seen you before- WAIT are you a daughter of Poseidon? BECAUSE I AM" I actually yell some of what I say. I press a button on my sword and it shrinks down to a dagger. I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I walked into the arena to practice with my sword on some dummies when I saw two girls talking.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I notice someone walking in. The person was a girl. I say, "Hello, I'm Shelbie daughter of Poseidon. I'm 16 years old. Who are you."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

"Ivy Walkman, daughter of Hades, 14. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:28 pm

"Nice to meet you too." I say. I look around. The arena was deserted besides the people I was standing by and talking to.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I start to chop up the dummy with my sword and when I'm done it changes back into a charm braclet.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

I say, "Cool weapon. I have a dagger that lengthens into a 3 foot celestial bronze sword when I press a button. It's not much, but it's helpful in battle."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 pm

"Mine is a charm bracelet that has all kinds of weapons in charm form but when I press a charm-" I press the spear charm and watch it transform into a spear. I smiled I love my dad.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

"Cool. I like it, but what I like about being a child of Poseidon is that you can go as deep in the sea as you want for as long as you want." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

"Eh, I'm not a fan of water."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I walk in the arena to practice.I see some people talking.I walk over to them."Hi.I'm Kai Crosshawk." I tell them,and then add,"Son of Hades."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm

"Of course your not a fan of water, I mean your Dad is Hades." I say, "Hello Kal, so how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

"Ivy Walkman daughter of Hades." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

"Kai." I correct her."I'm eleven." Then I turn to the girl who called herself Ivy Walkman."Oh yeah,I think I've seen you in the basement once or twice."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 pm

"Yeah, I thought you looked familiar."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm

"Oh and by the way I am Shelbie Oceeana, daughter of Poseidon. I'm 16 years old, I just turned at the beginning of November."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

I roll my eyes."Poseidon.Pfft."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I sigh, "This is getting boring."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

"Wanna have a practice fight?Either of you?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

" You got a problem with Poseidon?" I said, raising my fist in the air. " I'm Yume Water, Dauther of poseidon, 15 years old since October."
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 pm

"I haven't been here in almost a year. I have to practice, so you two go ahead." I say as I throw my dagger at the dummy and watch it stick into the dummy, "I call that the Shelbie! AND YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH US SEA KIDS?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I roll my eyes more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next