Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

"Sure I'll fight. I need a little practice." I press my sword charm and my braclet tranformed. "A little gift from dad."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I smile,and pull out my Stygian blade.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"OKAY THAT'S IT!!! YOU'RE ON AND I'M SUREE MY SISTER YUME IS WITH ME! LET'S KICK SOME HADES BUTT!!!" I well in the kids face.

~You unleashed her rath.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 pm

OOC:this amuses me

BIC:"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

"One thing I need to get straight I'm not fighting for any reason execpt to practice." I Smile and hold up my sword waiting for him to charge.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 pm

I come forward with a slash.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 pm

I put a pink hat and see the pink, "I still don't get how I can own something pink, but whatever! Time to kick some Hades but." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

I once again roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"Hmph!" I say faking it. I look at my dagger. I was waiting for just the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I dodge the slash moving swiftly back, but just far enough where I strike him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm

While she was waiting,I threw a smoke bomb and disappeared.My friend from the Athena cabin had taught me this.The smoke bomb wasn't visible,so it looked like I had just vanished.

OOC:my signature charrie move :D
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I recignized the smoke bomb move, he got it from the Athena campers. I remeber my friend Jen telling me one way to clear the smoke bomb and that was with water. "Shelbie! Spray water!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I sigh " They don't worth it, Shelbie" I got my sword out, though. Removing the saphir, it became my favourite blade that had a Blue blade and a silver hilt.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC:my athena charrie thought of that no fair D:

Duh.Like my friend hadn't thought of that.The smoke was water resistant.It wouldn't go away until I wanted it to.I wish I was as smart as my friend sometimes.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:38 pm

I open my locket. IN stead of a heart it was a mermaid. I press the button inside it ad a shield appeared attached to my right wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:38 pm

I start slashing everyone randomly through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

" Cool thing" I commented, sword in hand ,ready to hit
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I start throwing knives as well.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm

I press the button on my dagger and watch it turn into a sword. I run through the smoke slashing at the noise that I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

The noise was nothing.She missed every time.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I closed my eyes, and concentrated. I splash water around, and felt knives coming. I got down

Last edited by Red and Green Yume on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: Well he probably told Jen who told Ivy I didn't say that she thought of it.
BIC: I rolled my eye's no one ever istens to me. I thought. I sigh and keep up my gaurd. He swung at me but I duct and cut his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm

I received a cut but I kept slashing through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I have to get out of the smoke, I thought. I started running until I was finally out of the smoke. I sat down on the ground and waited. I was going to fight the last one standing.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I made the water go back in the air again. I felt a sword coming down on me, and I raised my sword to block it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)   Meeting uh... People.  (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting uh... People. (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next