Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Meeting New People [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Even with her numb foot, Taylor managed to pull Stephen up the hill. Breathing heavily, Taylor sat with her back leaning against a tree trunk. She took her rest as she waited for Stephen to settle down. She had one goal: by the end of day, Stephen must have talked to a few people and made friends. Taylor turned to Stephen, saying, "So, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Stephen shrugged. "I guess so" he said, trying to sound upbeat. He might as well try to make a few friends. No sense in being pessimistic all the time.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Alex walked down to the hill and noticed Taylor standing there with somone else. He smirked watching her pull the boy up the hill. Then running over to her, he leaned over on the tree and said "Whats up Taylor?" He then thought to himself Wow its been a while since we last talked, i wonder what shes been up to.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

"Hey, Alex!" Taylor greeted him cheerfully with a smile. "Not much. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well at least now, I didn't roll down the hill," she added with a laugh.

Taylor glanced at Stephen while rubbing the back of her head. She nudged him playfully with her elbow. "This is Stephen," Taylor told Alex, grinning as she gestured towards the guy. "Stephen, Alex."
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 am

He laughed a little and nodded "Yea atleast this time your not rolling down hills and getting into fights." He then looked over to Stephen and said "Yea im Alex, its nice to meet you." He looked at the kid and it seemed he was a bit shy. "So where are you from Stephen?"
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Stephen said "I came from Florida, but I've been here at camp for a while. Where you come from?" He prepared himself for the basic half-blood questions: 'Who's your godly parent, do have any powers' ect.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Alex nodded "Oh ohkay, im from New York city. So this is home you can say hahaha. But ive been staying at this camp for a while now." Alex looked at the kid trying to guess who his godly parent was. "So uhh whos your godly parent?
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Stephen suppressed a grin at the accuracy of his guess. "My mother is Macaria, not many have heard of her. She's an underworld goddess. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Alex smiled and said "Yea i really havent heard of her, and i thought Persephone was the godess of the underworld?" He then said "But my mother is Aphrodite, you know the godess of love and beauty."
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Stephen couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Son of Aphrodite....nice. Bet you have no problem with the ladies, right Taylor?" He shot her a questioning look and then started laughing at his own joke. Probably rude, but oh well. "I'm sorry, I couldn't pass that up. But anyway, yeah Persephone is an underworld goddess, but there are a few lesser known ones. Hecate is an underworld goddess, as well as goddess of magic. Then there's Melinoe, who rules the ghosts, and my mother Macaria, goddess of the blessed dead." Feeling awkward for becoming the encyclopedia on underworld goddesses, he added "I spend a lot of time reading."
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Alex laughed a little at his joke and then spoke in all honesty "Sometimes too little trouble...." He then listened as Stephen explained to him about the Underworld godess. "Ahh so i guess you dont have a probleme with death?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I didn't know you were such a know-it-all," she teased. "If I recall correctly, it wasn't exactly me who got into fights," Taylor said with a smirk as she turned to Alex. She smiled, knowing that her plan was working.
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Stephen laughed. "I beg to differ on that one Taylor, fights tend to happen around you. Remember the harpy and the minotaur?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Taylor scoffed. "That's different! It was against monsters!" she said defensively, punching Stephen on the shoulder. "That's what they train us for, don't they?" She huffed, crossing her arms over chest. Okay, so she didn't have a decent argument. Screw Stephen and his logic, she thought.
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 am

Stephen laughed and rubbed the spot where Taylor had punched him. "That will probably bruise!" he joked. He was actually have fun. He thought So this is what it's like to be a normal kid.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Alex layed back on the tree listening to them talk and joke around. Hed never seen Stephen here before, but hes a pretty cool person . "Soo uhh how did you all meet each other, and what about the Harpy and the minatour?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Taylor chuckled lightly as she leaned against the tree. "Quite a long story," she said with a grin. "Let's just say we were caught after curfew by a harpy, and it didn't end well...for the harpy."

She glanced at Stephen, a cue for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Stephen laughed. "It sure didn't. But the minotaur that found us when we were running from a cop was a bit trickier than the harpy. What's the world coming to when a couple half bloods can't even get a burger without being attacked?" He sat against the tree. "So what's the deal with rolling down a hill or whatever it was?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Taylor laughed at the memory. "It was because of this boy--Zach," she grinned wider. "He probably thought it would be fun to slide down the hill. So when he fell, he dragged me with him," she finished, still laughing. "Then Alex here came and... it's a long story."
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 am

"Then the ares kids came and picked a fight..hahaha." Alex paused for a moment and then continued. "That was probally the best welcoming i could get at this camp right?" He thought back to that moment when Taylor dropped the tempature, it was amazing how much demigods could do.
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 am

Stephen laughed at the story. "Leave it to the Ares kids to start a fight" he said. "I sure wouldn't want to get on the bad side of one of those guys." He laughed again. Slightly bored, he pulled out of his pocket the iPod he snuck into camp a long time ago. He started searching through the songs. "What kind of music y'all listen to?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 am

Taylor laughed along with him. "They might like to start fights, but that doesn't mean they're good at it," she said, nodding her head. "I bet loads of them are just big talk."

Taylor looked at Stephen's iPod, noting that it was quite different than hers. "Rock," she replied, grinning. "Linkin Park? Or Paramore, because I just love Paramore." Taylor started to "scream" at an invisible microphone and did some headbangs. Afterwards, she cleared her throat and ran a hand through her hair to somewhat fix it. "Yeah, I'm weird. Ignore that."
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:31 am

Stephen laughed and said "Sorry, no Paramore. But I think I got some Linkin Park, let me check. What about you Alex, what do you listen to?" He continued searching through the songs, most of which would never be played on the radio, although there were a few popular songs. When an iPod can hold thousands of songs, some mainstream is inevitable which is why Stephen was sure he had some Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Alex nodded and said " To be honest ill listen to everything, but i guess hip-hop is what i listen to the most." He laughed and then said "Just because im a Aphrodite kid, dose not mean that i have to listen to love songs. Love song are just tooo boring and on going."
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:41 am

"Ah-ha" Stephen said and stopped searching through the songs. "It's not Linkin Park, but I think you'll like it anyway Taylor". He pressed play and 'Break Stuff' by Limp Bizkit began to blare from the speakers. He already knew what song he would play next. Alex said he liked hip-hop, and Stephen had a lot of underground rap on the iPod. Though hip-hop and rap were not the same, they might be similar enough. He chose the song 'Turn it up' By Haystak to play next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [OPEN]   Meeting New People [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next