Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zorant

Zorant

Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am

"Sure whatever you want to ask as long as it doesn't involve joining a cult or something like that." Nate said to Jovan. But he did wonder what the question might be.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 am

"are you gay. I dont mean to be pushy, but it just seems to me that you arent like most people." I asked him. I sat down again on the bench and took another sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

Nate was surprised by this but not so much. He hadn't thought about it much but now that he was he wasn't sure of an answer. "Well I like guys alot but I like girls just as well.....so i guess that would make me Bi-sexual." He answered honestly. Some people might call it pansexuality.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

"so what do you think of me, do you like me?" I asked him. I took another sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 am

"Well your pretty much like the opposite of me outgoing-wise. You seem to be comfortable in the spotlight but I am more of a shadows guy." He said. Looking right into Jovan's eyes he continued "But even though we are different in that respect I feel something for you and I want to see how this feeling grows. So yeah I do like you."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 am

"Let me tell you a secret. I have heard it through the Grape Vine, and I mean literally through the grape vine, that there has been talk of building an underworld god cabin. No wouldnt that just be the coolest thing ever?" I asked Nate
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

"Yeah it would. If its anything like how I imagine it it will be totally dark and goth-like yet room for those not entirely goth." Yeah he could see it in his head. A dark-stone cabin with black flames flickering off of the roof. Inside with bunks that turn to match the theme of their god parent's job. "Plus there won't be as many people crowded into Hera's and Hermes' cabin."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm

"That is true." I said. I leaned over to where Nate was sitting, and went to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Alert, alert, alert! Buzzers and gongs went of in Nate's head but he still was unprepared for what happened next. Jovan kissed him and he returned the kiss. Breaking away he could only say. "Well that.....was nice." He coughed a bit to clear his throat.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 am

I looked at him. "Wasnt it?" I asked. Just then the alarm on my watch went off. I looked at it and the turned it off. I grabbed my bag, and slung it over my back. "Well I must be off, its my training time now. See you later Nate, it was nice talking with you." I replied as I made my way out of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 am

"Okay man...see you later man." He responded as he stayed there. He just kept going over what happened in his mind. It was pretty sweet. "Maybe i'll see you at the next party." He called after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People (Open)   Meeting New People (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2