Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Remplissage
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"First you said I'm weak, now you're saying that I look like a freaking BOY, for the Gods sake? Is this whole camp sexist?"
I glared at him, the wind blowing back my hair and turning it loose around my face.

OOC: Anna sure is moody today hahah. :3
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC: Lol
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:37 pm

"Hey, who said you looked like a dude?! Don't put words in my mouth." I said loudly, pointed at the the girl to emphasize my words. "And you," I whipped around to stare at the short wimpy looking brunette kid, "Stay outta things that don't involve you."

God, I why couldn't people just understand when I tried to help them and just take what I give 'em? Pft, well whatever, it's not like I need people to get what I'm saying. I'll do what I think is right, even if other people try and stop me.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:41 pm

I took a step back with my eyes widdening. To do something or not to? I wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:45 pm

"If you don't like words in your mouth, why don't you go and shove something else in it?" I muttered [OOC: Btw, that was not mean to sound inappropriate in any way, haha :P]
I took a few breaths to calm myself down. It didn't get worked up pretty easily, but I wasn't going to lie -- I was angry. REALLY angry.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 pm

I scowled,and turned, seeing Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 pm

I noticed Matthew nearby. I looked at him and slightly smiled in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 pm

I turned back to the brunette girl, "You got some nerve talking to a guy like me like that." I puffed my chest out a little, making myself appear taller. I was already probably a couple of years older than her, not to mention I was a dude. Did she think she could take me on or something? And I was trying to help the kid too.

Man, are all girls this irrational?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 pm

I walked over. "Hey." I said, looking back at the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

"Hey" I say, obverving the confusion as well. "Any idea whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"None." I said to Alexis, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:01 am

"Ah" I say quietly. "So whats new?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:03 am

"Nothing really." I said, shrugging. "You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:03 am

I snorted, but then rolled my eyes. "Fine, okay? I'm sorry. Go work out something with Anger Management sometime, okay?"
I felt bad for being pissed at that guy. I mean, I'm sure he didn't mean to be this obnoxious. He was just trying to help.
"Oh, by the way, I'm Annabelle. And you are..?" I held out my hand to shake, and then suddenly drew it back, like I was scared his grip was going to crush it.

(:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:05 am

I sighed. "I miss Luke" I say sadly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:09 am

I sighed. "Yeah, he was...a good person." I said slowly and distastefully.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:10 am

I looked at him. "Most of the time, anyways" I say.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:10 am

I huffed out some air, "Yeah whatever..." I stared at the chick's extended hand.
Hunh... I wasn't sure I wanted to get to some irrational chick but whatever, civil conversations are better than arguments I guess.

"I'm Dei-Mo Seo, just call me Deimos though I guess." I watched as she quickly drew back her hand. "Why'd you do that?" I asked suspiciously, my eyes thinning.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:11 am

I shook my head. "I better go..." I said, staring into space.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:13 am

"Oh, alright. See ya later" I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:15 am

"See ya." I said, rushing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:16 am

"I treasure the use of my hand, thanks." I said. I then held out my pinky and then gently shook his fingure dramatically.
I raised an eyebrow at his name. "Fancy, much?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:21 am

"Pfft. It's not like I'd break your hand on purpose you know. I'm not a monster," I watch her shaking my finger as a slight smile, slightly smirky looking, crosses my face.
"Fancy?" My face darkens once again, "More like foreign. My mum's Korean, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:29 am

"Hey, don't go twisting my actions," I said, waggling my finger at him. "What if, like, I was a germophobic or whatever?"
I shrugged. "Oh, Korean. Nice."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:33 am

"Hunh. You got a way with words, you know that kid?" I stretch my arms out behind me and sit down. "Anyway yeah, Korean. My dad's Ares though, in case you couldn't tell."

After a brief pause, I look up at her, "Sit down too. I don't like looking up to people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next