Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Remplissage
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Hello... i say suddenly, another set of feelings come into my mind... I turn in a full circle, look deep into the shadows... Come here Sarah... i know its you... I won't hurt you... YET! i laugh at my lame excuse for a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Sarah rolls her eyes, coming out of the shadows. She crosses her arms infront of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Hey what? i ask, all i did was ask you to come out. My bad. Go back for all i care miss grumpy...
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

I look at them and snicker. Amercans are so funny. Ziva was wrong about them, I think

Last edited by Coralie R. Hertzog on Sun May 02, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Sarah sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm

I deep sigh in return and Sit down on a log. So why did you join the party?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

I swich to a fantsy song. I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:59 pm

I heard a sudden switch in tune.. and look at the girl with the harp. Forget you i said over my shoulder to Sarah. I then turned to the girl. Hey i'm Tank. Who are you? i sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:01 pm

"Sarah," She says, "Sarah Lerson, Daughter of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm

"Who knows, you might actually like it." I say kiddingly.
Suddenly, a cold wetness washes over me. "Hey, watch what you're doing ya jerk!" I quickly stand up to yell out at the offender. Damn Poseidon kids... think they can't do what they want just cause they're the big three's kids. Ugh, annoying.

"Gods..." I mutter squeezing out some water from my dripping shirt, "If I catch some kinda cold, I'm gonna kill someone. Anyway you guys alright?" I ask looking at Annabelle and... Tank?

I looked around, trying to find Tank. It looked as though he was only a short distance away talking to two girls. "Looks like we've been ditched..."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I heard Deimos. No not ditched just... I don't like to fight in front of a girl. Oh and Sarah is here if you didn't catch that, neglected one. i say with a sneer showing through my voice.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Rose walks in the lake, seeing there's already people there.

Sarah blushes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

I sensed a slight hint of happiness... or joy... still iffy on emotions. So like i said earlier, how are you Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

OOC;; I dunno, to my understanding, he's sitting beside Nava, who's said to be something of a distance away from Deimos and Annabelle... so I don't know if he'd be able to hear them/technically they just got ditched for two chicks.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

" You Americans make laugh. My sister was wrong you are verry comical." I say laughing and stop playing
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"It's good," Sarah says, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Well thats good, come sit meet... Who are you again? oh and were funny. haha. i say to both girls.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I smile. Then I relize that I had stopped playing the harp. " Here let me help you be more funny." I say playing song that would make any one act like a drunk baboon.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Sarah props herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I laugh waiting for the funy to start
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:29 pm

So what are your parents? and your name? i ask the harp playing girl... I look at Sarah and then smile. And you what about you? How school, life, home?
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:32 pm

"Umm.." Sarah says.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm

" I'm Nava Deveed. My mother is Hestia goddess of the hearth and my father is Aye Deveed." I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Nice, finally some child of my favorite goddess, and "umm" what? i felt uncertainty fall over me... Oh you don't have to tell me...
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:42 pm

I start playing Love story. " So what abaut you? I mean your parents and name." I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!   Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle's freedom :3 All may reply!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next