Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:02 am

"We need the horn thingy."I told Cali."We can't start until that sounds,I heard.But I might be wrong." I said.

I nodded."Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:05 am

"I also saved your but in the last battle."I said smirking.I turned to Cali."Kay though I think were suppose to wait till some horn gets blown.Get the kids who are going in on the sides in order."I said.I was surprised at myself for being so leader-ish.I wasnt really the leader type.I willed my clones to start heading for the nuetral area."Kyle.You going in on the sides or are you deffending the flag?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

"I'm goin in to..."

Kai and Kyle finished at the same time."Kick some ass!" They high-fived.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:08 am

~No cursing :D
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:09 am

(Sorry.I just never really thought of a-s-s of a curse.)
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:11 am

Anna Jones

Anna nodded at her friend, Zinnia. "Zin, how about you and I go out on offense. Another camper would be suitable as well." She waited for Zin to answer. Maybe she had something planned already.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:11 am

Mikayla nodded back at Kyle. She then took out her quiver and put a small blessing on the arrows, just invade that she needs cover, the arrows will break out large puffs of smoke. "I'm going to the side," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

Zin gazed at her team, knowing they've known what she meant. "Okay you guys. You want to win this game?" she asked. These was all a big playing field, something she's been playing with for months. "Follow me." she didn't really ordered, just a suggestion. A 'friendly' suggestion. She looked at Anna and smiled. "Anna, I'd like to have a say on the plan."

Last edited by Death on Sat May 14, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

I looked at them both strangely."Okk...Im going to stay here as defense.Watch your back and try to stay out of sight.See ya."I said to them.I walked over to the trees finding a good spot.I climbed up and positioned myself,shotgun raised.Anyone got close and Id shoot'em.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

Cali and I followed Zin. I put helmet on and shuffled my armor. I took my swords and put them in my sheaths. I put both hands on either one so I'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

Anna Jones

Anna nodded once more. "Yes, I know," she said with a smile. "It was simply a suggestion." The demigod trailed behind Zin. She looked back at her half-sister, Mini. Anna knew she could trust her with defense, especially with that gun of her's. Even she would probably be afraid to go near it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

I waved bye to the campers headed for the neutral area before completly disapearing into the trees.I moved around trying to find a good place that overveiwed the whole area.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:21 am

Mikayla followed Zin and sent her clones out into the Neutral Zone. Looking back at Mini she mouthed, "Good Luck." Shouldering her bow, Mikayla made sure that no one was spying on them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:22 am

It sure does look like everyone's lusting for blood. Well, not really real blood, but maybe a flag instead. Zin looked at everyone, even the ones taller than her. Wow, if she'd mess up, she could get quite a beating. "Alright. Now, the plan is really simple. Once you guys are ready, we attack. One side, part Hecate and part Minor Gods, go the the right. The rest of the other is on the left." she looked at Anna, sending a look that told her she was in charge of right. She wasn't the Ares cabin leader, but for now, they have to make do of everything they got. "Defense, I want you to defend the flag with all you've got. And everyone," she gave them a small smirk. "Have fun. Uh, and uh, Kai is it? Yeah, could you come with me?" she asked, readying her armour and helmet.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:25 am

Anna Jones

Anna understood Zin's logic, and replied with a simple gaze. She didn't know how she was going to pull this off, but she had to for the sake of her cabin and the team. The shy, quiet kid had to lead half of the team to victory; at least temporarily. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:26 am

I nodded."Zin,is it?" I asked,referring to her name.I walked forward with my sword in hand.Stygian bronze,I liked to call the metal.It was really just a mix of the Stygian iron and the celestial bronze.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:29 am

I moved from tree to tree placing my searchers or maybe some ammo in small nooks and crannys only I would notice.Id be running through the trees and having ammo lying around was a good strategy.Plus who else had a gun that could use my special bullets?I jumped to a tree overlooking the whole area and positioned myself waiting for intruders.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:31 am

"Uh, huh." she nodded. Her gaze traveled down to the campers who'd volonteer for the left side of the feild. She guessed, she was supposed to lead them. "Okay guys. You know we've been assigned to the left. And yes, we're important." he head scanned the blue prints in her head. Yeah, even triple scanned it. "And guys, just a heads up, if I go missing, keep advancing. Please." she gave them a steady look. This wasn't a necessary heads up. She was always missing and comes out unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:33 am

I kept advancing. I waved by to Quinn, who staying in the shadows, guarding the flag. I pulled out my swords and kept advancing. I sent my clones to where I wanted them to go.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:35 am

I followed Zin.Then stopped behind her."Lead the way." I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:36 am

~Neutral Zone?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

I concentrated my magical energy and sent some of my clones behind Anna.Her side was lookin kind of empty.My clones had enough sense to fight the oposers just as Id made them but it had taken a toll on my magical energy.Thank the gods I charmed my bullets to explode earlyer this morning.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

~Neutral zone! *karate chops*
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:39 am

Mikayla continued to advance along with the rest of the ones who volunteered for the right side. She walked up to her half-sister Anna. "Let's do this," Mikayla said giving Anna a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:40 am

~ Yup. Thank you, Meg, for the clones. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next