Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue Team Flag Zone Empty
PostSubject: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

The rules of Capture the flag can be found here

On the opposite side of the Red team's flag is the Blue team's. Also in plain sight, the blue team's flag is the gaudy shade of red with the signature boar and spears of the Ares cabin. Children of Ares are not notorious for their compassion and mercy, they will defend their flag ferociously. It should be noted that they are also notorious for breaking the rule regarding maiming more often than not.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun May 15, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Capture the flag was finally here.I couldn't wait.This stuff was always fun,or so I heard.I wondered if the Ares kids would be giving orders... Hated that.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:34 pm

I walked up with a smile on my face. I had a sword and dagger at my hip and I rested my hand on the hilt of my sword.This would be fun. It was my first capture the flag here and I was looking forward to it. I nodded to Kai. "Hi. I'm Rinka." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I nodded back."Hello.My name's Kai.Kai Crosshawk." I told her."You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

"Yes. " I replied glancing around us. "Where is everyone?" I asked. There didn't seem to be any more ppl nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm

I talk casually about the other team with some of my mouth.I curse a lot,sometimes without noticing.Then I say " I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I nodded and listened a bit. "Okay..." I said quietly. "So we gonna win?" I asked calmly. It wasn't much of a question.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm

I Smiled And Walked Up Past The Flag Waiting Fro The Sound Of The Horn. Which Ment The Starting Of The Game. "So When is The Game Gonna Start?" I Asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

To the first question I said."Hell yeah!" To the second question I said."I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm

I laughed At The Combination Of The Two Sentences.... "So Whats The Plan? I Say We Go Tree Tops To The West, And Then Come ?Back From ?Behind... If Were Lucky, They Won't Know What Hit 'Em...." I Said... but then Added "But Thats What I'd Do... but It Is Up To The Ares Cabin TO Choose..."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"Screw them." I said,with more of my famous motuh."I say we all charge.There's no way they could get us all at once."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"You Underestimate Apollo... For All We Know, A bright Light Could Flash Before Us... And That Could Be The end.... Since theres No Killing, They'll Aim For Pain and Not Death... So Be careful. Also Don't Forget That They Have Sonic Arrows, Along With The Bright-lites And Others. We Are Out Matched By Just The Apollo Cabin" I Said Darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

I rolled my eyes."But I've got dead people.Dead people rule." I said.I was obviously confident in my abilities.And my dead people's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed quietly. "Or we could charge them while some go from the back?" I suggested. "While they are busy with those in the charge the guys at the back could steal the flag and get out of there." I said before adding,"I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm

"True... But I guess Its Worth a shot...." I said Looking a Little Worried.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

"Ah,whatever." I said."My buddys always done the planning,and he's with red." I expalineed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:40 pm

I walked over to the Blue team.I was extremly well armed.Both swords were strapped to my sides and my dager in its holster on my left arm.I was loading my shotgun as I approached some people who apeared to be on my side."Hello.So whats the plan?"I asked them closing my shotgun and charging it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:42 pm

I looked at Mini."Nobody knows.The Ares kids ain't around.So nothin has been approved." I said.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I frowned. "Yeah. But of course that plan could use more people. There is no way a two or three person charge will distract them! And we need more than one person trying to take the flag. But not too many. That would make it to obvious." This game was starting to seem hard now.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

"We cant directly take the flag.Most of the Red team consists of long range fighters.One step on there land and youll get shot.Repeatedly."I said pointing out some of the archers that were in plain sight and others that werent.Runing around the forest proved useful since I now knew most of the places that were good for hiding and for attacking."Wait....were listening to the ares cabin?"I said more confused than annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"Ha, I Know AN Elite Force, Which Will Help Us Out Here... And Any suggestions Would Be Great..." I said Starting To See A Smile On My "lips.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

I nodded. "Ares is the team leader. But none appear to be here yet." I sighed. "Well I have no more ideas." I said. I looked at their archers then at us. "None of us seem to use bows do we?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Any suggestion. " We could have a diversion attack head on. Another party will go around and flank 'em. And we'll have a good defense over here in case they see through us."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"I use throwing knives."I said helpfully.Maybe that would help.Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:06 pm

I nodded. "Same. But unfortunatly the only thing I have to throw is my dagger from Artemis herself..." I looked at Austin. "That idea seems to have already been brought up. I like it." I said. I then muttered to myself,"Where are all the Ares people.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next