Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:28 am

~It's magic,you dont have to be standing still for it to work,but anyways...

I saw a kid with the flag.He wasn't getting it on my watch.Wait,I don't have a watch.What does that saying even mean? I thought.Anyways,I just created a wall in front of him to slow him down.That would buy me time.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

I saw a dude with the flag. "Hell no!" I ran at him and slowed down the time for him. Try to steal our flag, hell no.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:32 am

I shrugged, truth was I was exhausted, but I couldn't let them know that. Unfortunalty for me Cadil was very apt at tying knots. The rope around my wrists would have to be broken by a very special weapon, or some godly assistance, I had neither.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:36 am

I had been sitting in a tree near the border for a while.One person got through and they had a problem.This is ONE person.I just waited at my tree trying to keep most of my clones solid wich was not easy.I tied my hair into a ponytail and mooved to another tree,one closer to the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

I ran up to the flag-capturer,and atemppted to immobilize him again.There was no way he was getting the flag.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:43 am

I Smiled As A Wall Appeared, So I Wasn't Alone? I Launched A Sound wave Towards The wall shattering it.. the pieces fell quickly to the floor, Time Too? huh. I Then Jumped, with the Flag I Slammed The Tip of The Bottom Against The Floor, Sending Out A Large Waves, Sending Most of Trees Out Of The Way. a Flicker Happened In The Spell and I saw Just
About 20, People. I Laughed And Then Saw ?Katie, I Surged Over, In The Opposite Direction Of The Neutral Zone, Send Wave After Wave Around Me... By The Time I Arrived At Katie, I Was Exhausted. "OK I Need You To Be My Eyes." I said under my breathe. The Flicker Stopped, and i Was Again cast into Nothing. I Laughed And Pulled out My Imperial Gold Knife, Laying The Flag Next To Me.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:47 am

The guy got up to Katie. I kicked him in the chest while I pulled on the flag. "Katie's not going. You aare. Just without our flag!" I said the time slowing spell for him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:47 am

I frowned while jumping out of the newly desimated trees.I saw someone cutting our prisoner out so I advanced and sent a warning shot right next to him."Next one aint missing."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:49 am

"Guess I don't get a say." I muttered, "Well I can still do this." I turned and kicked Cadil hard, "GO, GO!" I yelled at my half brother, "Not much time, make it to the neutral zone and you'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:51 am

I Smiled, and said "Don't Lose That, Ill Be Taking It Back Here Soon, And Not Without The Flag!" Then I Shot Two More Sound Waves, One Towards The Flag Taker And The other one Towards The Arrow Shooter. I Lunged towards the flag, Brandishing my knife a hairs breathe away from there skin.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:52 am

I fell to the ground. I had had enough of Katie. She was our prisoner so I'd treat her that way. I got off the ground and I punched her in the face.

I went to the guy with our flag. I pushed him down to the ground and tried to the flag

Last edited by Selene on Sun May 15, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 am

I cursed under my breath and real profesionaly shot an exploding bullet infront of the two enemies.They way it exploded looked like someone set off a land mine.It did have about the same power anyways."Is everyone here deaf?"I said while realoading my shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:57 am

The Ground In Front Of Me Exploded, And I Lunged, Grabbing The Flag, I Turned And Look At Katie... "I'm Sorry I Cant Help!" I said And Then Took Off Towards The Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:58 am

Kenz was shot down with a sound wave. In all the confusion, she had managed to grab a fallen arrow. Using it against Katie, she smung it toward her arm, trying to immobilize her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:58 am

I staggered back, there was an unmistakable soreness in my jaw. Deo had yet to leave so I still needed to distract Cadil. I spat blood on the ground, "that all you got?" I asked cockily. "Come now, not getting soft from all that magic?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

I charge at the Apollo kid, as he runs toward the neutral zone. Just before he gets there, I leap, tackling him to the ground.
"You're not taking our flag!"

I run after Ajax, and also help to pin the boy down, and wrestle the flag off him.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Sun May 15, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I shadow traveled to the kid with the flag."Goin somewhere?" I asked,with my sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:00 am

I looked at Katie. "I don't care if he has the flag. I don't care if he gets away. All I care about is you shutting up." I put my hand on her throat and tightened my grip.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:01 am

I Shot A Sound Wave, At The Flag, Sending It Off into The Forest God Knows How Far, And I Stood, Yeah, honestly I AM. I Tossed My Knife Towards The Erebus Child's Foot, And Swung Out My Arm Towards Ajax.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:01 am

I smiled seeing the explosion.But then theres a whole different matter when he got the flag.I said some preety bad swear words is spanish then ran after the guy with our flag putting my shotgun in its holster and switching to my sword.No way he was getting our flag to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

I kick the knife back at him.The blood was flowing from my foot now,but I wasn't stopping.I went for a stab with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

The boy sends the flag off into the neutral zone. Then jumps up and brings his arm round to me. I duck and kick him in the stomach, then he jolts forwards as Alyssa gets him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:04 am

I held my breath, or what little I had, I didn't have much time I could see stars! I tried to knee her in the stomach, I would stop attacking now that Deo was gone. Her grip loosened and I fell to my knees gasping for breath, pain in my lungs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:07 am

i Garb My Knife from the air and toss it backwards towards Alyssa. I Then flipped over Ajax, AS He Landed A Kick In My Stomach. I Offed, And Landed Behind Him, running Towards The Flag. My Left Arm Went out And It Felt Like Dead Weight. I Took My Emergency Kit Out And Ate Some Ambrosia Hopefully getting my Arm Back Together. I Was Extremely Calm Right Now...
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:07 am

"Come on! We've gotta get that flag!" I said to my teammates. I raced off toward the flag and Deo. They wouldn't get our flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next