Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:52 pm

The girl seemed to mutter something, it looked like she was stopping him, but no, he got out, then was again attacking us. I charged at him at full speed and brought the sword down with all the energy I have. Surely he can't avoid this.

Damn! The spell didn't work. He's back up and Ajax is charging at him. I think to tell him to stop and think first, but we're in the middle of a battle, there's no time.
Instead, I also go at him, slashing from the side as Ajax brings down the full power of his two-hander.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:56 pm

~sorry Just The Way I Type.... I Came In Attacked every one... power play happened and that forced me into a prisoner but it doesn't count, so i posted
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm

(How did we power play? She used a simple immobilizing spell as she's a Hecate child.)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:01 pm

~yes but then she said that i was a prisoner... she said that i was immobilized and then i was prisoner... But i dodged it... hence in the posts.... so she cant do that... she forced my character into a prisoner against my will... its power play
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

(No, in her post, she immobilized you. And sorry, is this not war? I was under the impression that we didn't ask people to be our prisoners. It's improv RP, just go with what happens.)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:05 pm

~hahah yes but its power play, she forced it happening she didn't say she tried to like she should have, since yes this is a Improv RPG so you have to open up possibilities
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:06 pm

(Meh, I still think you should be a prisoner, you can get someone else to come break you out.)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:07 pm

~haha No i wont Im not going to choose to be a prisoner... and you cant make me
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:07 pm

(Right then, these posts were wasted, both of us edit them to carry on with story.)
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Kenz Cummings, thouroughly forcused, although late, ran quickly, brandishing her dagger. She had left her lyre behind, fearing it would become dead weight. Seeing the Manning twins battle against an intrudor, she got in close enough, and aimed her dagger, slashing through the kinks in his armor.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm

As The Sword Slashed against my Armor, I Splayed My Fingers, Launching my own attack with powers. The Sound Wave, Sent The Attack Backwards. I Felt a small stab in my side, and instinctively lashed backwards, My fist hitting my side, or some ones else's armor. I Smiled Kick High, and Tapped My chest Becoming Invisible. Charging for the flag. I dropped and skidded a rock to show retreating foot steps. The Back Of My Armor Clinked with The Realization That Some one Had Just stabbed me in the back.

~2

Last edited by Chaos on Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm

The sonic arrow caught me off guard. Still deaf, I see a rock fall. That was my chance, even if I was dizzy. I shoot an arrow down the side of the structure. I was probably gonna miss.

"Where'd you go?" I was still trying to figure out what happen.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:17 pm

A Sonic Arrow Whipped Past My Head, And Hit the Floor, The Wave Sent A Flickering Motion, Which Sent my Armor Out of Working Order. I Fell TO The Floor Laughing, This Game Was Getting Good. I Lunged Back Up, And sent a Hurling Flying Kick Towards The Girl who Was Momentarily immobilized.

~3
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Kenz landed hard on the her stomach, her mouth bleeding from the kick.

"You'll pay for that!" I yell, slashing at the back of Deo's armor.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I Spun Around, And Lashed Out Another Kick, Towards Her Temple, Trying TO Knock Her Out, There Where Just To Many Kids Around Here. I Turned And Then Lunged For The Flag, Wanting To be The First Winners Of The Game.

~4
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

I charge both daggers out. I didn't know this girl, but he was going to kill her soon enough. "Watch it! Didn't your mom tell you it's not nice to hit girls?" I Poise one dagger as a defense, and the other behind my head, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I Mid Air, I Which Targets, Shooting A wave At The ground, to help rotate me side ways, and my foot went spinning in her directions "Yeah, She Tried..." i said, With Grunts.

~5
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Kenz, understanding this teenager's style of battle, spun out of the way of the first kick. She smiled with determination as Deo spun around for another kick. Catching a weak point, she thrust her dagger toward his foot.

"Thanks for the help," she breathed to Cain. She probably owed this guy her life.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm

As My Foot Was Caught The Way I Needed It To Be, I Yanked My Foot Up, Lunging myself towards The Girls Face. I Laughed As I Came Closer, Shooting Another Sound Wave Ahead Of Me. I Landed On My Feet, standing There, Waiting, Panting...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Chloe stood, gracefully, and her grey eyes priercing. "This has gone enough." she said, raising her hands. She projected an image into the kid (Deo) and smiled. It was just and image of him seeing no one's around. No attackeres were in his sight. Let's see him fight after that, Chloe thought.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:31 am

~Ok,Seriously,I used an immobilizing spell,it's not powerplay.I figure this is proably over now,but still,I was late so Im sorry if you guys were already done with this...Im just really confused.

I stood near the flag,looking ready to kill.Nobody was takin the bu\lue flag if I could help it.I couldn't really kill,of course,but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:59 am

He dodges the sword and while I'm recovering from the momentum of my missed swing, a whole new fight's happening behind. Turning round, I'm back in the game, and I charge at the guy, who seems not to be able to see any of us. I stop, confused.
"Can he not see us or something?"

Dodging Ajax's swing, he manages to dodge mine too. While Ajax is recovering, I spin round and charge at the boy, strike him in the back with the flat of my sword, and go round for another attack.
But he just looks completely vaccant, as if we're invisible. Ajax comes charging again but stops when he notices the look on the boy's face.
"Can he not see us or something?" He asks, while the boy slowly and casually strolls over to the flag, completely oblivious of everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:07 am

With a grunt, Zin accompanied their prisoner, Katie Firebird back into home base. "Well, that attack wasn't entirely worthless." she shrugged as she threw herself down some crunchy leaves. "We got her." Zin said smiling at Katie, she scanned the area for other campers and sigh. This was all there were? "Uh, anyone who could summon ice?"] she asked, as she got some bandages and replace the old ones on her arm. He jaw was in pain, her arm felt like burning and she had a major headache, nothing she couldn't handle.

She looked back at Katie and smiled. "Katie, want to sit down too?" sure, Zin was beaten up, but so was she. No need to make all things personal right?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:38 am

I Felt A sharp pain, As My Back Burned From AN Invisible attack. Oh So Magic Eh? Well I Have Some Of my On. I Tapped My Chest Piece Turning On The Invisi-Armor. I Laughed, And Charged Fro The Flag. I Felt The Rough Bark so I knew That It Was The Really Flag, and Not Another illusion, I Yanked It Up, And Charged Towards The Neutral Zone.

~I'm Glad so happily caught on, but you cant just force me to stand there while you come up and immobilize me... No It Shouldn't've gone: I Leaped From a Tree Hoping To Immobilize The Intruder SO He Couldn't Get the Flag.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:18 am

Kenz, after dodging the Sound Blast, decided that this person needed to pay. She jumped in the way, trying to stop the charging bull. Raising her voice into the Soprano section, she sung as loud and as strong as an oprah singer. She was both hoping to deafen the intrudor and call for help from Blue Team Members. She waited for the perfect moment, then ducked down, hoping to trip Deo.

((Um, Chaos? Can you reply in Watching the Clouds? Sorry if this is off topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next