Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the Flag!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Capture the Flag!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 am

I really would like to do a Capture the Flag soon. Please??????? It'll be lots of fun and I can name 5 people who are looking forward to it. Sadly, they are all my charries.... But I'm pretty sure other people want to rp a CtF too!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 am

The hard thing about Capture the Flag is the fact that people could immediately post and say they got the flag straight away. Even if some sort of rule stops this from happening how would peole win? It would be a bit unfair if the team to win was the team who had someone post that they got the flag first.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am

But wouldn't that be powerplaying?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
riess

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Idea affraid Exclamation

Sarah- Daughter of Hermes
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:19 pm

There is probably a software of some sort online that is a random sorter. I know for a fact that a friend of mine has a software that you insert names into, and it randomly picks as many as you need(out of a hat, too. It's kind of cool. :'D) which might work. Like regarding who would be on each team, the cabin names could be picked out of a hat and the first however many are on team one and the second however many are on team two. Then every person who wants to participate signs up, and there names are put into the system. The first person whose name is drawn from the system gets to capture the flag for their team? It could be like a week or two long rp or something, but the only person who truly gets to capture the flag is the person who was chosen, so we know in advance.

Maybe a rule can be set up that anyone who was NOT the chosen person who writes that they captured the flag AND brought it across the line and won the entire game doesn't get to participate in the next one? Just to deter anyone from doing it and claiming to be the winner?

And of course put in the other obvious rules, no killing/maiming/injuring another character without the owner's consent, no god-moding or power-playing, etc.

And a thread could be made under announcements or something that is updated each time a game is played saying a small congrats to the winning team with a list of which cabins were on that team during that particular game?

Organizing a game of capture the flag would be difficult, but I definitely think it's possible with some thinking.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 am

That sounds like a good way to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!!!!!!!   Capture the Flag!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1