Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races Empty
PostSubject: Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races   Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 am

I don't know if I have the right to post this (I probably don't) but since the admins are MIA, I would like to address these events: should we have the Chariot Races and Capture the Flag?

So far I haven't seen any, especially because we have mostly just been doing general roleplaying. The only possible special event that's gonna happen soon is a dance.

Edit: Um, I didn't notice I duplicated this topic. From now on please post on the other thread.

Last edited by PandaHeart on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
hunter11

hunter11

Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races   Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

ya have capture the flag
Back to top Go down

Capture The Flag and/or Chariot Races
Page 1 of 1