Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How about capture th flag and quest ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cupramen123456789

How about capture th flag and quest ? Empty
PostSubject: How about capture th flag and quest ?   How about capture th flag and quest ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 pm

We should have capture the flag and quests and some sword fighting can we like challenge the cabin leaders ? Well I am not looking for that I really would like to play capture the flag
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

How about capture th flag and quest ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about capture th flag and quest ?   How about capture th flag and quest ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 pm

I agree with the cup of ramen, the books show that they had Capture the flag on multiple occasions. They did it at LEAST once a month. Pie is also yummy :D
Back to top Go down

How about capture th flag and quest ?
Page 1 of 1