Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+3
WiseGirl
Evan Thorn
Madison
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 pm

*i strolled into the forest her sword at her side ready to fight* are we gonna play capture the flag?
Back to top Go down
Evan Thorn

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Evan hid behind a tree and wached her walk past. He tok out his sowrd, Athan, and was ready to attak at any moment
Back to top Go down
WiseGirl

WiseGirl

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 pm

i stood by a tree blue armor on and my new sword in my hands
Back to top Go down
joshfletcher

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 pm

I hid behind a bunch of logs since thats how me and my teammates planed it. I clicked my mechanicel pencil zagis and had it ready to strike the game was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 pm

As I ran into the forest hoping the game wouldnt begin yet, I made it right on time. I ran up to my team and I was playing offense since I was a fast runner. I quicly got onto my position.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm

I twill around my sword. I was getting impatient. I was very competitive, and an Athena kid. My blue armor glinted in the moon light. I was about to blow with excitement. I draw my imperial gold sword, and raise my shield. "Come on, I'm tired of waiting. I ready to kick some butt!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm

I walk into the forest as some one said, "Go!" I take out my sword and grumbled because I didn't like wearing armor. They had told me my job but was I going to do it? How could they expect me to just 'stand around and wait in till your needed'? Likely... Not! Now I was heading tword the other flag. Seeing Chase and knowing he was on my side I say, "Team?" and wait for the answer.

~Please remember to write 4 or more sentences per post the first five of you. Thanks! You are aloud to kick my butt if you are mad. If Kayla agrees. xD~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"Why not Kayla?" I slip off my breast plate. "That armor's about three times to heavy." I look out a the creek. "The starting chaos is begging. If we want to get the flag, now's our chance."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 am

I nod, "Alright. Lets go. Who ever get the flag the other will be back up deal?" Without waiting for an answer I take off my armor and dash tword the flag. I liked being on my own but having friends was good too. Chase was one of my allies. I trusted him. I didn't know about his girlfriend though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 1 of 1