Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+6
hunter11
Azn
daveyp1997
Lightning
jehowell
Matt streak
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

The next day we all wake up to a game, Capure the flag. Macys cabin, posideons, Ares's, Athena's, Janus, and mine are all on a team against the other campers

Last edited by Luke Callestan on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 am

OOC: Hey, can I join your team too? My characters are Jordan and Jason, sons of Janus.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

no prob. sure. Son of who tho???
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 am

OOC: Janus, the god of doors, choices, and of beginning and endings. He is the two faced god.
My characters, being his sons, are conjoined twins.

Last edited by jehowell on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am

ok ill add ur team. lets explain the battle 2 ppl!
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am

I get prepared for the game. I see Luke getting ready. I get Greek armor and my celestial bronze knife ready.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 am

Before the game started, I got a chance to get everyone on my team to form a plan to get the flag. Suddenly we heard the bell. I jumped up and yelled "charge!!!" rilly loud
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 am

Jason and I walk up to where Luke and Macy were. We also start getting ready. We clip our belt on, and then press the symbol on it. Instantly, it grows and stretches over our body, forming our deep blue armor. We then put on a magic blue cape over out shoulders. Lastly, we each take out our laser pointers and stick the two ends together. Our laser pointers grow and shape into our double bladed staff Duos.

Now that we were ready, I call to Macy and Luke, "Hey guys"

I wave to them. "Are you guys ready for the game?"

We heard Luke yell charge, so we go and get into our position.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

Ares cabbin were the ones tht stayed defending with the Athena cabin, everyone else on my team all split up and looked for the opposing teams flag
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

We followed the beach to the enemies side. Suddenly an arrow came whizzing toward us. I managed to lift our staff in enough time to deflect the arrow.

I looked up, and saw an Apollo camper in the trees. He was about ready to fire another arrow. "He over there." I yelled.

I looked over a Jason. "I think its time to put our cape to work." I smile.
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

I ran and joined my sisters and brothers. I had my celestial bronze knife with me and I was fully prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm

"Okay" I nod. I then willed the cape to activate. This special cape we got from the Ant Hill can do all sorts of stuff. One of the unique features that I was using now would make the cape act as wings for us. Our cape split down the middle, and then each half began to flap like wings. I willed it bring us toward the Apollo camper.

As we approached, I could see that the camper didn't expect that. As soon as we got close, I knocked him out of the trees. "Yeah!" I exclaim.

I then started taking us back down. It took a lot of effort to use the cape, and I was starting to tire. Of course that meant we were both getting tired. When we landed, the cape returned to normal. We started breathing hard from the effort of using the cape.
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 pm

I snuck away from the group. I hid behind a tree and looked around for the enemy's flag. I swiftly ran around obtacles and traps. I hid from the enemys I saw but I did fight one.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

I was running trying to find sum 1 but there was no one anywhere. Suddenly an arrow shot my armour and hit me hard. I was stuck on the ground. That was when I saw the archer. One of appolos. I took 1 of my sleeping arrows and hit him. Then he fell fast asleep. Then I took out a coin and tossed it in a pond. "Jason! I yelled" then he appeared. "Jason, I found the flag. Help plzzz!!! And he said "no prob be right there
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I see Luke. "Luke!" I shout. I start running but I get tackled by someone. I couldn't tell who it was but they had me pinned to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 pm

I saw Macy. I took out another arrow and shot clarrise
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I get up and look around to make sure there wasn't any backup people watching. I dodged an Apollo camper and I climbed up a tree. I took out my bow and arrow and shot the camper.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: Please don't talk as my charters.

BIC: We were next to a puddle too. Luke was asking for help, so I replied, "Great, we will be there to back you up a minute." I then turn to Jordan. "You ready to start out again?"

"Yeah" I reply. "Lets go help Luke." We then quickly take off in Luke's direction, taking out and dodging campers who were headed there as well.
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

OOC: Me?
BIC: I was still in the tree. I could see the flag but there were people guarding it. I cursed in ancient Greek and k stayed where I was . If I got down I would spoil the fact that I was there.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

I managed to finally get up. I went for the flag but annabeth ran into me. "Luke! Help! Someones following me!" I look in back of her and see another archer. I reached for an arrow but had no more. So I turned my flying shoes on and kicked right in the face knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

OOC: No, Luke

BIC: We crouched down behind a bush. I counted the campers guarding it. Out of the ones that we could see, there were five. There could be more hiding in trees though.

I noticed Luke and Annabeth making a run for the flag. "Well, its now or never." I tell my brother. We also charge for the flag.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 pm

So did Macy, we all went at the same time. We knocked out all 5 and held the flag 2gether bringing it bck
Back to top Go down

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I see Jason and Jordan charge towards the flag. Oh gods I think. I slip down silently. I turn around and see Percy. I yelp in surprise. I would've been happy to see him, but he was covered in dirt and his arms were bloody from cuts. I gasp and help him over to sit by a tree. I give him nectar and ambrosia. He mumbles thanks and I wipe the dirt off from his face. I turn around and a camper grabs me. "No!" I scream. I get away and punch him right in the face.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Jordan and I ran on Luke's right side, keeping people from getting their arrows and spears through.

One camper charged at us, and I kicked him down. Course I did this without telling Jason to stop, so we tumbled to the ground. But, we got up quickly and continued defending Luke's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture the flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next