Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+6
hunter11
Azn
daveyp1997
Lightning
jehowell
Matt streak
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Capture the flag - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: i dont care... oh sorry i have to bring him back... won't Axel be happy!!!
Bic:

I turned quickly, and shoved my hand to the left, where her Zombie friends awaited orders. I could feel the vibes continuing through my hand and the the shattering of there Skulls. I could feel the person feint an attack at my neck then go for my stomach. i quickly pulled out my staff and twirled it over my head, then locking, straight at my target. Hundreds, of vibrations, encircled me, then charged her almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:40 pm

My eyes widened when I felt vibrations quickly shoot in my direction, my mind quickly scrambling for the most quickest and strategic way to dodge or simply get away. Well, being the daughter of Hades has its advantages. I ducked into the shadow of a tree, using a quick version of shadow stepping(I forget the name from the book...oops?) Almost immediately as I stepped out of the shadow of a tree 20 metres away from the boy I felt my energy being sapped. Luckily, the flag was still in my hand... which felt lifeless, and hurt like hell. The zombies scattered, the attack to peg off their heads looking as if it did nothing to them; unlike the living, their souls won't be ripped from their bodies if they have no head.
I ordered them to create traps on the ground to stop his other team mates, me running towards my side of the forest. I'll get him back later for my hand... I thought, switching the flag to my other hand.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

I appeared once again in front, slamming my staff in the ground, yanking on the flag, and was gone, back to the fist.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

OOC: you're getting it now xD
I scowled, my black eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. That was okay the first time, Now, I'm annoyed. So what do I do? The thing that comes most natural to me; payback and redemption.
I disappeared into the shadows, gracefully coming out of the shadow-world to be on a treebranch, hidden from view of Zues's fist. But I didn't fully come out; my form would match with the shadow I came out of, blending in perfectly and creating no noise to give away my position. You're going to regret this... I thought menacingly, my stormy electric-blue eyes examining him for any weak points in his armor. I then again disappeared into the shadows, aware of it leeching my energy, and appeared again in a large crack in the Fist. What I did then was simple and quick; I willed the shadows to materialize and hold his feet on the ground. In the short matter of seconds while the shadows were doing that, I lept up from my hiding place in a blur, my elbow ramming towards the point of his neck, unprotected by his armor and helmet, that would knock him unconcious. From the earlier encounter with the vibrations, I assumed that to be his demi-god gift... hence, I used the elbow on the arm where my hand was broken. No sense in opening a chance to get my other hand broken. The speed of my elbow was a mere blur; I used the shadows of my armor to speed it up.
I grabbed the flag, dropping into the shadow from the crevice in Zeus's fist, then again shadow-stepping... instead of going simply away and then running to my teams' base, I shadow-stepped all the way to my teams base, stumbling out of the shadow of a large tree as the red flag changed to blue. That was well... exhausting. When I set my mind to something, I don't give up... so yeah, I can get pretty competitive at Capture the Flag.
I stood up, closing my electric-blue eyes as I willed the zombies to go back after the guy, my pale lips curling into a morbid smirk. Well I said I'd get him back for my hand, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 am

I felt clinks and small breaths, then black holds grabbed my feet. The lunge and attack was so perfect, and almost successful, if i didn't freeze the vibes i would be unconscious. Just as i thought it possible i would finally rid me of this pest, the flag was gone. "Shift!" I turned and use the vibrations, to torpedo my self forwards. I stopped at the creek. I whipped around just as she arrived. My blast ripped and tore apart the shadows. "I got you now!" i yelled, and shattered, the flag pole letting the flag itself fly away in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

I was knocked back, noticing it when it was too late. There was a growing crowd of bystanders, watching from the sidelines... my team wouldn't join, neither would his. In mid-air I twisted around, my helmet falling off into the dirt as my raven black hair cascaded down my back when I landed gracefully. Cracking my knuckles, I glared steadily at the boy. He's pissing me off more and more... "You just don't know when to give up, do you?" I spoke just loud enough for him to hear me, really annoyed now.
Should I finish him off, or play with him? I silently debated, walking towards him as the shadows moved in my direction, sensing my bad mood. Well playing with him can lead to my downfall, but I wan't to get payback.
I faded into the shadows suddenly, my electric blue eyes glaring at him. The battle was already the blue teams' win since I got the flag on my side, but there is a chance he can still win... so what do I do? Eliminate that chance.
I slammed my hand on an imaginary floor on the air, shortly after a wide crevice opened underneath the boys feet from me manipulating the shadows to crumble the ground. The walls on the inside would act short of a torture chamber; I manipulated the shadows to quickly reshape the walls to form small spikes along them, to refrain whoever fell in from climbing or leaning against them. If he used any of his vibrations, the walls around the torture chamber would cave in and crush him. Also if he used any vibrations to jump out, the walls would crumble in on him before he could get out, because of the depth inside of the crevice.
I stopped at the edge of the crevice, my raven black hair blowing in the wind lightly. "If you want to forfiet, now is the time." I spoke in a tone full of menace, stepping back before he could attempt to attack me with any arial attacks. "Because there are some nice skeletons just waiting to come out of the ground in the river..." I crossed my arms, the walls slowly closing in on him. "Or maybe you'd like to be impaled, then?" Raising my hand I manipulated one of the spikes inside to grow and shoot at him, stopping when it was just nudging his adams apple.
I sensed Chiron watching me, as I turned to wink at him. I mean, I wouldn't murder this kid... just play around with him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 am

Ah, nice clever trick. but from what i feel i say you bluffing, you wouldn't actual close the gap, so i say your a Whose Ms. Krys. So bring in the walls now please." I said, smirking at the idea already forming, i blinked, blew vibrations stronger than 4.6 earthquake into the single spike shattering it to pieces. " now, you have only a few seconds left before i tear down your fortress, and shatter you bones. I will give you five seconds... 1...2..." my voice continued to count.--Rayn
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm

My eyes narrowed, my arms raising as more spikes moved towards him, pressing against his vital and unprotected areas--including his jugular. "I'm not afraid to end your life right now; you'll join my father, anyway." I sharpend the one against his jugular, it drawing a little blood-not much to be fatal, though. I felt pure hate surging through my body; something I've never felt in a long time. All I could think about was; how dare he. Does he know who I am?
I felt angry; angry that he'd undermine me and underestimate me. What comes naturally? Prove him wrong.
"I won't kill you, but I'll break every bone in that body of yours and leave you to rot." I raised my hand, the aura of menacing power around me growing as the shadows around me darkened. I felt well... pissed off. Nobody threatens me and gets away with it. The walls around him began to close more quickly when he began to count, the spikes digging into his skin and pushing painfully against his bone. But what I didn't do is cut his jugular vein, instead control that spike to write "R" on his neck.
Before I could control the ground to crush him completely, I felt hands pull me back away from the crevice, and Mr. D appear in front of me.
"Not that I care, but what part of no maiming or killing allowed do you not understand?" The god asked, his bloodshot eyes boring into my electric blue ones. I'd talk back and all, but if I do, I'm worried if I get drunk I might have a head-splitting hangover if he hates me.
I crumbled the spikes just when they should have pierced the boys' limbs, bone and all, feeling bad when the surge of anger faded.
Mr. D turned to the crevice, vines bringing my opponent up - not lightly, either. "This has gone too far, blah blah blah... I'll get to the point; I see you two scrapping, and the harpies will have new playtoys." He then walked away, my electric blue eyes gazing up at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 am

I was to quick, for anything to happen, in a flash of blue starlight, i had traded places with the girl. But now Mr. D had a hold of me. Does it ever end??? i mean i'm blind, have some pity! i twisted out of his gaze, and tossed him against a tree. I heard the vines snap up, but it was to late, they were cut down by my staff. I lunged sideways, grabbed the girl (why? i have no idea just felt it was the right thing to do) and yanked her free. I tapped into her travel skills and tossed her into the shadows. Mr. D was just standing back up. A green haze glowing off him, and vines stretching like the Krakcons tentacles. Grapes, flew up, and surged towards me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am

Meiko broke through the crowd, her red helmet almost too big for her head. Yeah she looked stupid, but she didn't care... usually in Capture the Flag she would sit and drink.
"Father, he didn't mean that." She called at Mr. D, her voice surprisingly sounding sincire. Usually, Meiko couldn't care less about what happens with mr. D and the students.
Mr. D glowered at Axel, the vines wrapping around him firmly. "You have nerve, Axis." He could reveal his true form and disinigrate Axel on the spot; but like Chiron said, spontainious combustion is a form of harm.
"Since I can't do any harm to you little brat, I'll say this; you and that Hades girl, no dessert privelledge as long as I'm breathing, Ares bunk cleaning duty for the rest of the month, and activity privelledges taken away as well. Do I make myself clear?" He spoke his last sentence in a menacing tone, completely ignoring his daughter.
Meiko took the hint that she ignored by her father, turning back towards the red team smiling at Axel as if to say; the dessert privieledges he means, but he lets the activities slide by after a month.
I reappeared out of the shadow of a pine tree, a light blush rising to my cheeks; if that guy would have got hurt, I over did it... just a little bit. He just got a lecture, and it was probably my fault for taking the game too seriously.
Just as I was going to speak, Mr. D turned to me, his blood-shot eyes downright pissed off. "Rin Krys! You're a daughter of the big three, learn to be aware of the level of your powers!" Just when he was about to stalk off, he spoke again... I felt a vine wrapping around my foot, and it hurt a little. I mean, you know he's pissed at you when he uses your name. "Same privelledges and duties apply to you, demi-god." Looking as if he got out some steam, Meiko tossed him a beer bottle.
"It's not wine?" She said, her face looking slightly mournful for tossing him her last bottle.
Mr. D looked contented - if he ever is - by that, and disappeared in a flash of gold light, leaving behind the scent of fresh pressed grapes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

I put my hand on my neck, feeling the R scratched into it earlier. "No you haven't made your self clear Bastard. and it is not Axis or anything it's RAYN!" with the last word i used the last of my remaining energy to shove Mr. D across the woods, and fall unconscious. Hope i made a point... I lay slumped almost dead, in the stretcher being taken to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

Mr. D appeared amused at his efforts to push him across the forest, though he disappeared before he could. The kid had courage to stand up to one of the gods, which was impressive.
I felt bad as I slumped to the ground, my exertion of using my powers catching up to me. Akaito picked me up on a stretcher, noting my hand.
Back to top Go down
perry da platypus

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm

i walk in on matt streak. "hey" i say. "did u capture the flag yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 am

Then I walked over "your not taking the flag"I wispered then waited for jason and jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14