Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+6
hunter11
Azn
daveyp1997
Lightning
jehowell
Matt streak
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Capture the flag - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm

im 12 too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: cool, lets start roleplaying
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm

ooc: 08/08/97 close but still ticking!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm

jk im ten years old but ive read all the books ps where are yu from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 pm

OOC: Illinois.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 pm

im from mighigan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC: cool
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

ooc missuori! thats cool that your ten i started my first account at ten!
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

awesome :D this site rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 pm

OOC: lol. who wants to start roleplaying now?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

ooc sure you lead!
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry i gotta go
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

wait no i dont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm

OOC: Okay lol.

BIC: I was still in the infirmity just visiting Luke since he was kind of hurt. I see Lightning and some other camper come in. "Hi Lightning" I say looking at him. The I look at the other camper. "Who are you?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 pm

ah hey Anastasia how's it going?

ooc: im technily in the under world so i need you to help me out! for reasoning read my Olmpous post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 pm

"Not too much" I say looking back a Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

kool you wanna join us a game of Capture the flag is starting? please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

"Sure" I say.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

hey kool lets go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

I follow them to the field to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:46 pm

OOC: still in the underworld.

BIC: i walk up pick up two blue helms and hand them over. anastasia takes one and so does the other camper. hey wait i need a sword brb.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:06 pm

i grab some blue armor. and summoned my sword. i took out my sheild and got ready for capture the flag. this was going to be my last one.

OOC:im not going to be on for a while so im going to have a way to send this guy away camp half blood some how >_>

BIC:i when out ready for capture the flag. then i saw it. this was the thing stalking me for the past month. i was ready to kill it until i flashed and in a second a dark girl was a inch from my nose."what do you want from me"i said cluthing my sword."you no what i want and you have him GVE HIM TO ME". "no not my sword". "wow your stupid..i want the dragon". "never" i said. "he holds the key to my death god spear"."um i dont think sir schmoopy the green dragon is a key hes a transforming dragon". "ugh fine tomarrow if i dont get him ill make you". then she disappered in a tree. i sighed and shout greek words, then my dragon came."its ok ill protect you"

leo:son of peosidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I run smack-dab into a tree. I fell down, and sighed. This was the second time I did that. I gripped my sword tightly in my hands, then I spotted an enemy approaching. I held my sword, and shifted my weight. I swung at him, making a cut on his cheek. He slashed at my leg, making a wound there. I screamed in pain, then stopped myself. It would heal soon. I took a deep breath, and continued fighting. I finally scared him away, then I limped over to a nearby rock. I sat down, and sighed. I couldn't stop fighting. I heard a rustle coming from a bush to the left. I ingored it for a while, then another enemy charged at me. I couldn't see her because of my bad eye, so it was totally unfair! She cut my arm, but not so bad. I got up, and weakly swung at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 am

i sit on top of Zues Fist, with the flag. i feel lots and lots of feet. " There Here!" I say i stand, as they contuie in a half circle i front of the stone i breathe and bottle up vibrations as one comes crawling up my rock i lift up a small peble and drop it. when its even with his head i do a round-house kick and send the peble flying. the boy is thrown off and skids to a halt on the ground. i jump off the twelve foot rock going up six more feet. zooming from 18 feet i flaten my staff and slam it in the ground. Onlly the campers and nymphes flew a mile out of range. i walk over to a sprinkler and message red team, "you have 3 min to get the flag hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I stepped onto the top of Zeus's Fist, seeing the boy with the flag. Target locked... I smirked lightly, my raven black hair blowing in the wind otut of my blue helment as I began to charge. "You think it's that easy?" I spoke in a quiet voice, my hand resting on the hilt of my blade, the other raising steadily. Luckily, there was a few skeletons nearby.
Out of their unmarked graves the skeletons ran towards the person carrying the flag, surprisingly quick for being... well... dead. I felt the familiar tug in my gut and a little bit drowsy, as I always did when raising the dead quickly. "Feel the wrath of Hades." I spoke in a fake-evil tone, just to get the guy a little afraid. The feeling of drowsyness ending, I lept at him, my blade aimed for the unprotected area of his neck, where his helmet and armor does not cover. Though it was only a feint, and in the time where I assumed he would move to block the attack, I stabbed my celestial bronze sword into the dirt, using that to push me off and kick at his abodomen. The force of the kick would knock him off balance if it contacted, hopefully making him drop the flag.
One minute lost.
I then landed from a sumersault to a crouch position, my raven black hair cascading down my back my electric blue eyes glared at him with amusement. The skeletons surrounded the underbrush and hidden areas, staying hidden to simply stop the flag-bearers`teammates when they arrived. "Remember the name. Rin." I smiled lightly, leaping back towards him intent on grabbing the flag. Well, I'm not normally cocky, but I get competitive when I play capture the flag. In the time that he would be getting up if my earlier attack did make contact, I had already grabbed the flag and was bolting towards my teams' side of the forest, using the shadows to make my speed a mere blur.
(OOC: Hope you dont mind me joining?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next