Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the flag

Go down 
+6
hunter11
Azn
daveyp1997
Lightning
jehowell
Matt streak
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt streak

Matt streak

Capture the flag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 pm

I looked around for Macy. I found her but it wasn't campers that were surrounding her. These campers had kronos's mark on them. I also saw percy. He tried to save her but he was too weak. So I run up and find some of the apollos arrows on the ground. I take them and start shooting all of kronos's minions. They kept asking "where's the box?" but I kept shooting them!
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Percy struggled to get up and I helped him. "Be careful" I kiss Percy on the cheek and run to the flag. "Hey!" I shout. I kick a flag guard in side and he falls down. I grab my knife and battle a guard. He retreats. I jump forward and grab the flag. I begin sprinting away to where we go to win.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Jason and I turned around for a second and Luke started running off somewhere. We were about to follow him, but then we saw Macy with the flag.

"Lets help Macy" I yell. We then take off after Macy, stopping a few of the guards that were chasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 pm

I turn around for a second and see girds chasing me. I was running really fast and so I turned back around. I dodged obstacles and other traps. I see Chiron in the center. "Chiron!" I shout. I trip headfirst over a log or something. I quickly get back up.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 pm

I look at where macys heading. "holy gods!" "Macy, watchout!" I said scared. Giants were surrounding our flag. The defence was captured! Macy looked and hesitated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 pm

OOC: we just won, it doesn't matter what happens to our flag.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Chiron Came over to percy. Almost all the campers on my team were there. he looked horrible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

I hug Percy. I wipe the rest of the dirt off him and I help tend to his wounds. I smile reassuringly at him. He manages a smile through his pain.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

I noticed the giants. Jordan and I charged at one. We sidestepped his club.

We spun our staff over our heads a few times, and then slammed it down on the giant. It disengrated.

I noticed one coming from behind us. Quickly, pushed our staff backwards, hitting the giant square in the chest. He too disentagrated.

Even though we were fighting them off well, there were soon too many for us to take out. Two of them came at us from two different directions. My brother and I only saw one each, and we tried to tuck and roll in two different directions.

We crashed to the ground, knocking our heads together. Both of us fell unconscious.

OOC: I have to go. Talk to you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm

I ran over to them. The giants started to charge me, jordan and jason. "Jordan wake up C'mon quick!" then I went to Jason, "Jason, dude quickly wake-" The giants were right on top of me now. I didn't know what to do it was just about to smash me when A HUGE pool of water hit them. I watched them disintegrate and then looked at percy and macy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Percy wa walking fine now. "Hey Macy, do you remember the tree in the forest I like to go to?" I nod. "I wanna go there" I smile I hadn't gone there in a while. "Sure, why not" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Percy wa walking fine now. "Hey Macy, do you remember the tree in the forest I like to go to?" I nod. "I wanna go there" I smile I hadn't gone there in a while. "Sure, why not" I say.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 pm

"hey percy can i follow?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm

He looks at Luke. "Okay" he says. I follow Percy to the tree. I had Bern there once before, it was a huge tree
with big thick flat-ish branches you can sit on.
OOC: we're gonna roleplay at the forest now.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

"this tree looks pretty cool percy." "Y u like it sooo much tho?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 pm

OOC: go to the Forest catagory
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 pm

as one of lukes team members comes around the bend toward the stream is tep out. lightning strikes him so fast he didn't have time to even draw his sword. i pick up our flag and hide in my patch. then with nicks help we ride hell hounds into the fight.

Nick is held up in the thicket of lukes warroirs. i grab the flag and charge. nicks helleound pops into dust. he hops on to mine and takes control. i stand up and strike arrows and spears out of the sky. as we charge our team collects around us. we charge across the stream with me holding the flag, and erupt with cheers. we had won. the game was over!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 pm

"hello campers!" I yelled to everyone "today the leading cabins are Athena and Apollo" I waved my hand and a 300 foot long table full of armor appeared "athena in blue apollo in red,im going to ref everyone to there starting positions,also no maiming or killing,magic items are allowed"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm

"what team am i on i yelled"

leo:son of poesidon
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 pm

"Apollo!" I yelled to Leo a familiar face at Poseidon cabin
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 pm

"kool red" i said walking and getting in poistion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I adjusted my armor on me. I grabbed my Celestial bronze knife from my back pocket. I looked around and joined my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 pm

I saw anastasia and joined her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:09 pm

"Hey Luke" I said while putting on some armor. "Whats new?" I asked while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

"Not Much" I say boringly"Wbu???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the flag   Capture the flag - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the flag
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next