Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:08 am

I dropped down from a tree. I saw Cadil. Man, hadn't seen her in a while. I saw the prisoner, too. Whatever. I advanced towards the neutral zone looking for the flag. I saw the guy who at first had the flag. I got in front of him and pushed him so that he would fall.

I dropped Katie. I hated Apollo kids. I saw Dari and I knew the fun was just starting. Dari had the power to drain someones strength and power; this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:10 am

I Smiled, As Some Kid Pushed Me Over, I Launched A Sound Wave At Them, And Flipped up, I Picked Up The Flag And Raced Across into The Neutral Zone. My Left Arm was Back, but Not Operational
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:11 am

I coughed and just breathed, I managed to glance up quickly and see Cadil, just standing there. I didn't want to know what she had in store, I made an effort to stand, maybe if I moved quick I could get away! However my body made it clear I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:12 am

Samuel had made a lenghty foray into the enemy zone, engaging in a number of skirmishes. But the red team defense was solid--he was eventually forced to turn back, and he decided to play some defense for a change.
Rushing back into his territory, the son of Morpheus spied one of the Apollo girls on the ground. One of his teammates was standing over her.
"What's this? A prisoner?" Samuel asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:12 am

I cursed in spanish again.I didnt curse in spanish unless I was seriously pissed.I ran after the guy with the flag into the neutral zone.We could be seriously screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:15 am

I got ticked.The kid had the nerve to start eating ambrosia in the middle of the fight?I tried something I pciked up from my friend.I slid towards his legs,hoping to take him out.I brought my sword around as well and tossed it up,just in case I missed.Then again,my accuracy was never good with swords..
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:17 am

I race off into the neutral zone after the kid, with Alyssa behind, I'm not sure what's just happened but that kid's gonna die today. I follow Ajax into the neutral zone, quite distressed. That's kid's not taking that flag.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

I looked down at Katie. "I don't wanna make this hard on you..." I put my hand on head saying a trance spell that would make her sleep. I don't want her messing with me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:23 am

"You can handle her, right?" Samuel asked Cadil. He kept glancing around, ever alert, as if ten enemies might appear at a moment's notice. Then he remembered something.
"Where's our flag?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:26 am

Sleep.. Pure sleep.. that could be good.. SNAP OUT OF IT! my mind told me! But i'm so tired... WAKE UP, IT'S A SPELL! I snapped out of it. Seemingly more exhausted then before, but still awake. "I'll make it hard on myself." I growled angrily
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

I patted Katie on the head. I hated her. I walked over to Cali and gave her hug. I really didn't care right now. "Oh and the flag's in the neutral ground."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:32 am

I tried retaking my feet, rising to one knee. I wanted to attack, and I would, IF I managed to stand up first. The treating me like a pet thing ticked me off and she wasn't getting away with it. I physically struggle with standing, but my mouth had no problems. "You're so weak, can't even hurt me slightly."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:34 am

I looked at Katie. "Didn't you hear me? I DON'T CARE!" I yelled at her. I ran at her and tried to push her down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:37 am

I had one the mental battle by pushing her to attack me. With the most speed I could manage I ducked the push jamming my shoulder into her ribs as she barely missed, or so I thought, I was playing a dangerous game. She could do almost anything to me yet she didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:40 am

I felt my rib and was on the grown. I looked her dead in the eye. "I hate you! I hate you so much!" I got up and used my magic to make her weaker.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:41 am

On second thought, she's a little more feisty than she looks. Samuel brought his own powers to bear, inducing a wave of nausea and fatigue in Katie's mind. For a moment he wanted to take off after his own flag, but decided to aid his teammate for the time being.
"I suggest you give it up, for your own sake," the son of Morpheus advised. "It always hurts the most when you resist. Besides, surely you realize you cannot escape on your own, even at full strength."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:45 am

I struggled mentally, there was a lot of pain not to mention that Cadil seemed bent on messing me up. "Never.." I managed to say, "Won't give up.." my legs buckled, I was pretty much collapsing in on myself. I solidified my mental defenses, looking up "You can't break me."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:00 pm

"Your fighting spirit is admirable. But you are only human." Samuel continued to induce fatigue in Katie, though not nearly as hard as he could. In his opinion, he needed to save his energy for opponents less injured and tired than this Apollo girl already was.
"Has it ever crossed your mind that this is a game? Albeit a competitive one, but a game nonetheless?" Samuel asked. "Do you think it's ideal for you to break yourself during a game, and be unable to fight effectively when the monsters attack again, should they do so soon? You are our prisoner, and you may as well accept that now. Injuring yourself further would be a waste of your own effort."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:18 pm

I run in from getting lost in the forest. Why was I so late? I knew they were going to ask. "Sorry I'm late. I got lost. Can't blame me for being new. Who is she and why and you doing what ever to her?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

"Game's over. We lost. Bummer. She's a prisoner, Katie Firebird."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm

"Gosh I really was lost the WHOLE TIME? Great!" I say. This was new for me. I was fast. There would always be another game. I walk back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Jordan Hale
Jordan gave a simple smile. She had to admit, she wasn't much help. Well, at least the team was able to win without her. That means she had chosen the right team for her cabin to ally with. Next game Jordan was kind of hoping to be put on offense... She shrugged, and dragged herself out of the bush. "We won. Yay," she said, boredly. She yawned. Even though Jordan did nearly nothing during the game, she had been awake for a while. The Khione cabin leader decided to head back to her room to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8