Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:08 pm

"And my magic might come in handy." Odds didn't look good. This had just begone and we already losing. How would we ever win?
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

"Okay so anyone know how long we have before the game?" I asked. I hadn't played Capture the flag here yet but things didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

"I have guns and magic but we need more people.I also agree with the diversion plan."I said my eyes changing to red.I said inspecting the enemy.They outnumbered us.By....a lot.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"I think it starts when anyone attacks now. I'm expecting them to make a move. Apollo kids aren't known to be stand off-ish. If they caught us at this state we're dead."
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"Great." I muttered. "My first capture the flag game and we're outnumbered, and hopeless." I shook my head quietly. "Guards have to stay here. We need a charging force and some people to sneak around the back."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:19 pm

"Dosent it start when the horn or conch or whatever thingy is....sounded?"I said looking back at him."Hey.Whats the date?"I asked kind of randomly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

"It's not hopeless yet. I'll sneak around. I'm better at being sneaky."

"And I'll go head on. We someone with distance in that group."

"I have no problem standing guard."

"Neither do I."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 Ashley_greene_PS4
Quinn Marqui
    I came over to my teams side. I would be fighting against my sister. I laughed evilly. This would be good fun. But, when we played laser tag, blue team always lost. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm

"Ill sneack around too.I know this forest better than most people."I said wondering where the hell all these boys popped up from.Oh well.More fighters anyway."And to anyone who dosent know Im Minerva,Daughter of Hecate.You people can call me Mini."I said smiling kindly at them.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm

"I'll join the rear attack." I announced. As a hunter that would be a good place for me. "But where in the world are th Ares people!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

"Right, intros might be nice. I'm Austin."

"Danial."

"Thais"

"And Cain."
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:29 pm

"and I would be Rinka, daughter of Aether." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I smiled at Rinka."Cool name.Now all we need is more people unless we want to get our buts kicked to next year.Any suggestions?"I said leaning on my shotgun like it was a walking stick.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:41 pm

"I say we just go kick some ass.But noooo we have to do some plan.Plans suck.Just freaking charge!" My mouth was getting a bit out of hand.I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

I smiled at Kai."I like your attitude.But I dont want to get shot into oblivian."I said watching the archers.Not to mention the sniper they had but Eliza would shoot anybody given the coice.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm

I pulled a gun out of my shirt.Yes,my shirt."Not if we shoot them first." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:55 pm

I nodded. "I vote we use some strategy. You can be on the charging group, Kai." I said with a grin. "While we attack from the rear you can get turned into a pincushion."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I laughed."Mhmm.Wish the ares kids would get here.They have lots a weaponry we could use but I bet you and me might be the only people with guns."I said taking out my revolver and cheking my bullets.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

I yawned. "Oh well after this you could teach me how to use one for next time. Too late now." I said. "If only they would hurry up. If the game starts before they come we're doomed!"
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:03 pm

I join the group with my friend Alice. "Me and her would be more than happy to pull off a distraction over at the creek so you can get by." I said. I lean against a tree and point to my friend in particular, Alice. "With my sword and her magick, we could hold them off well enough." I say, and emphisise the point by drawing my enchanted sword and holding it up.

I walk in behind Lyn, and come up when she mentions that we're doing distraction. "Yeah." I say supporting her. " If anything we can buy you a few minutes. Minerva can vouch for my skill, and now I'm even better 'cause I have my spear." I say showing the costom-made, short spear.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:06 pm

"I ain't turning into a pincushion.What I'm gonna do,is I'm gonna blast the muffins out of them with this machine gun!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm

"Ill vouch for it.We tied a while back.But the fighting wont start for a while and the ares kids arent even here yet."I said to the new members of our group."You know the date Alice?I feel like Im forgetting something."I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 Selena-Gomez-and-Demi-Lovato-selena-gomez-and-demi-lovato-8935809-300-400
Cali and Cadil Logan
    I hopped out of a tree. I smiled deviously. "What you guys need is a little magic, eh?" I smiled at Mini.

I hopped out of the tree next to Cali's. "Yeah, whatever she said." I sharpened my dagger. I said a small spell in Greek which blessed it.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm

"Magic would help. So would more members." I pointed out. I sighed again and sat down on the grass. "So we just need more people to blast the 'muffins' out of them in the charge."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I smiled back."Welcome.And yes we do need magic."I said nodding hello to them.Perfect.Cant wait to turn someone into a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next