Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

I laid back on a tree nonchalantly. "We're probably gonna loose. I mean, no Ares kids and they're our team leaders. And it's Friday the thirteenth. Also, blue team always looses."

I nudged Cadil. "Why would you say something like that? Now you've put bad luck on us." I frowned and crossed my arms. "Ugh, you get on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:33 pm

"So Mini got any ideas on how to get more? Need me to go knock on the Ares cabin to let them know we need them," I smirked at the idea. I wasn't about to do it on my own free will.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I looked all around. "Some of them are here. But they won't come till they know that it's the right time. They're kinda coordinated like the Athenians. I guess that's it..." I pulled out my sword made of Stygian Iron. Dad gave it to me.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Anna Jones

The Hecate cabin leader strolled toward her team, her staff already in her hands. Her dark, wavy hair flew carelessly about as the wind carried it. She rested her eyes on her team, noticing that they were just as anxious as she was. Her best friend, Zinnia Melion, cabin leader of the minor gods cabin, had yet to arrive. Hopefully she'd be here soon, Anna felt much more confident with her friend.

"I'm assuming you're all ready?" she asked, awaiting the obvious answer.

Victoria Murphy

"Ugh, can we just get this started? I'm sure we wouldn't be waiting this long for Cronus to ambush us in an actual battle." Victoria spun her celestial bronze dagger in the palm of her hand. Clearly, she was quite impatient, and probably irritating as well. "Let's go," she urged.

Connor Chambers

Instead of making an outburst, or even speaking at all, Connor sat quietly behind the crowd of campers; awaiting for the arrival of their team captain. Where was he? They needed to come up with a plan soon. The red team had probably already mapped one out already.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I cursed under my breath.Today was Alices birthday and I completly forget."I guess were ready Anna."I said looking around.The people who were here were ready."Any of you know how to make shadow clones?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I turned and saw Anna Jones. Gods, I hated her guts. She's the one who won the Cabin Leader position instead of me. That's because she's more popular. But I've been here longer. I was definitely not taking orders from her.

I heard Mini's question. I raised my hand. "I do. And so does Cali. Combined, it's really powerful. So yeah."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Mikayla walked over to the Blue team. Looks like none of the Ares kids are here yet. "So you guys ready, even if none of them Ares kids are here yet?" she asked pulling her light brown hair into a ponytail. Mikayla's bow was shouldered and her quiver was full. She looked at the group, and saw a few of her half-sisters.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I smiled."Good.Can you make them solid or just shadow.If we can send in a distraction without actually loosing to many people in the process the tables could turn."I said my eyes changing to indigo.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:01 pm

I looked at Mini and Mikayla. "Oh, Mini, we can do both, but solid drains our power. So we'll do shadows, if that's okay with you." I pulled my curls down and then put them into a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:08 pm

I nodded."Shadows will be fine.We just have to make sure they dont notice theyre shadows."I said smiling devileshly.It was nice to be around other magicians.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Cali and I said in unison: "Σκιές, σκιές από το κεφάλι μέχρι τα νύχια. Εξώφυλλο μας, έτσι μπορούμε να πάμε." In English, it was 'Shadows, shadows from head to toe. Cover us, so we may go.' It covered all of us in the space at a time, including all the Hecate children.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:24 pm

I controlled my magical energy to support the making of the clones.They slowly started taking form,each slightly different than the others.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Anna Jones

Despite that fact that her half-sister, Cali, ingored Anna; the demigod chose to assist with the creation of the shadow clones. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the environment around her. The teenager could almost feel her magical aura flowing through her veins; slowly releasing itself from Anna's body, and morphing into the duplicates. Once finished, the daughter of Hecate opened her eyes; satisfied with her work.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:42 pm

A cat scurried by.That could only mean...

I was here!The stupid cat(It had been a tree first) Bit me.Stupid cat-tree-thing.I realized a bunch of other Hecate kids were doing.. something.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:43 pm

I opened my eyes and smiled.We practically doubled the amount of people on our side.My clones all looked slightly different."Good.Well use these for a distraction and send the real fighters on the sides."I said smiling at my sisters.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Mikayla shut her eyes and focused her energy on the clones. Keeping her breath even, she could feel the magic in her. Mikayla opened her eyes to find the clones taking form. Once she finished, Mikayla nodded and smirked, pleased with her work.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Flann beamed, he loved Capture the Flag. He was going to stay near the flag, he was going to alter one's memory to make them think they did not see the Flag but that is was just a tree. Carefully he sat down under the 'tree' and waited. The one thing he was good at was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:52 pm

I copied the rest of my half-sisters,not knowing what would happen.It was just some weird spell.Didn't know what it did yet,but I liked using magic,just for the hell of it.

I stepped out of the shadows with my chakrams in my hand."what's up people?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:53 pm

I smiled. "Good job guys." I told my clones to go towards the neutral side. I was a little tired already. I rubbed my fingers together.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:54 pm

"We just doubled our chances of winning.You?"I asked him smiling.I held out my hand for a handshake."Im Minerva but you can call me Mini."I said.I was the really freindly type of person.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"I'm Kyle.We met on the hill that day,remember?" I say.Iwas referring to the time we both welcomed a new person to camp at the same time.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:59 pm

"Guys, I really think we should start advancing into the Neutral area. So what, Ares kids aren't here. We're good enough, especially with these clones. Start sending them off, and we'll go into the neutral area." I pulled out my two swords blessed with dark magic.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:00 am

Mikayla smiled. Like Minerva, she stuck out her hand at Kyle. "Hey, Kyle, I'm Mikayla," she said her grey eyes giving somewhat of a glint in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:01 am

Zinnia Melion
daughter of Chaos
~o~o~o~o~

Zin walked into the game, hand in pockets and head held up high. "So, what's happening you guys?" she asked, patting another cabin leader, Anna in the shoulder, as a form of a friendly partnership. "Everyone knows your parts in the game?" she asked, thinking they know what she meant. Either offensive or defensive players. And she knew what she was for. Offense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chloe Alastrina
daughter of Mnemosyne
~o~o~o~o~

Chloe nodded, thinking that she'll be better at defense. She could project images in other's mind, like her half-siblings could. And so she was better at these kind of things than hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:01 am

Anna Jones

Anna focused her hazel gaze on her team and the landscape. They needed to come up with a strategy quickly before the reds could get ahead. Their team captain had still yet to arrive, and some of the campers were growing impatient. The half-blood redirected her gaze toward her team. "Well, we should probably come up with a strategy first," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next